solitaire collection not working

Discus and support solitaire collection not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I signed out of solitaire collection but could not sign back in. I decided to uninstall and reinstall, but when I try to reinstall it says you already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReefDiver1, Jan 21, 2021.

1. ReefDiver1
    ReefDiver1 Guest

I signed out of solitaire collection but could not sign back in. I decided to uninstall and reinstall, but when I try to reinstall it says you already own this and when I click install on another device it says "It
    looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. I follow the instructions logging in on edge, but get the same, you already own this. I want to install on
    an android tablet where I have played this game daily for years.

:)

ReefDiver1, Jan 21, 2021
  2. puggy3214 Win User

App to Microsoft Solitaire collection does not work

microsoft solitaire collection was loaded but will not work now.
  3. Barry Suridge Win User

Windows 8 PC can not connect to Xbox LIVE

It took them a few hours but all is working again with Mahjong and the Solitaire Collection. :)
  4. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Event of the day ... disappeared before having started !!

It sounds like it's the pyramid event on Solitaire collection. It's probably a technical error. They will be working on a fix for it.
  6. Eddie Crow Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Do Not know what happened but Solitaire Collection started working Yesterday.

Go Figure???
Thema:

1. solitaire collection not working - Similar Threads - solitaire collection working

2. Solitaire Collection Premium Upgrade not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Collection Premium Upgrade not working: I have paid 1 year's subscription for the Premium upgrade to the Solitaire Collection or Window's 10 device(s). All OK to start off with I but suddenly it no longer works. I now get bombarded with...
  3. Subscription paid through Google Play Store for Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working...

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription paid through Google Play Store for Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working...: I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game regularly, usually on my Android tablet. To get rid of the annoying ads I purchased a subscription back in December. It works fine on my tablet,...
  4. Microsoft solitaire collection on mobile does not work with data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection on mobile does not work with data.: When I play on the mobile to Microsoft Solitaire Collection it only leaves me when I connect to Wi-Fi. If I use the data I get the following error: There was an error downloading the Solitarire...
  5. My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working: Windows10 My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working. I uninstalled, shut down then re-installed It still does not work Any suggestions would help. I was using these games daily....
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work if downloaded on both PC and IPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work if downloaded on both PC and IPhone: I have played Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Windows computers for years and really enjoy it. Therefore I decided to install it on my IPhone also, as I spend some of my time in the...
  7. why does the scrole wheel on longer work on the Microsoft Solitaire collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does the scrole wheel on longer work on the Microsoft Solitaire collection?: Last month the scroll wheel function quit working on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection opening screen. the scroll bar still works. There are some screens that do not have a scroll bar and no...
  8. Xbox Live Solitaire Collection Klondike no longer works properly since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Solitaire Collection Klondike no longer works properly since last update: Klondike is broken since the last update. Draws 3 cards each time. Is excruciatingly SLOW. Additionally, often I am unable to move the entire stack using the touchscreen and need to use the...
  9. ​Microsoft solitaire collection does'nt work anymore with the latest update windows 10 in ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Microsoft solitaire collection does'nt work anymore with the latest update windows 10 in ...: Microsoft solitaire collection does'nt work anymore with Architecture X64 Windows 10 Version 10.0.17134. On Microsoft Store it's requested X86 ARM ??? Why not X64 now???...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working since Windows April 2018 Release.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working since Windows April 2018 Release.: Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working since Windows April 2018 Release. The "Splash" screen comes up for a second or two, the disappears, no error code. I have followed the instructions to...