Solitaire-collection.

Discus and support Solitaire-collection. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried many times to install free Solitaire-collection. Notes said that I own it, but I don`t succeed to install it. What´s the broblem?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StatingWolf35, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Solitaire-collection.

I have tried many times to install free Solitaire-collection. Notes said that I own it, but I don`t succeed to install it. What´s the broblem?

:)

StatingWolf35, Apr 14, 2014
  2. SandraMMH
    SandraMMH Guest
    My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.

SandraMMH, Apr 14, 2014
  3. CarteBigfoot
    CarteBigfoot Guest
    Connection à microsoft solitaire collection [connection to MS Solitaire collection]

impossible de me connecter microsoft solitaire collection.

[Translation]

Impossible to connect to Microsoft solitaire collection

CarteBigfoot, Apr 14, 2014
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

Solitaire-collection.

Hi StatingWolf35,

What operating system are you using and what type of device are you trying to install the game on?

Thanks,

Coreysito, Apr 15, 2014
  5. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  6. BeastBadshah Win User
  7. MennoEijgensteijn Win User

de taal van microsoft games is veranderd in een onbekende taal, kan niet veranderen (noitceloC eriatiloS tfosorciM) [Translated] The language of Microsoft Games has changed to an

volgens mij geen engels en alleen in microsoft solitaire collection

[Translate]

According to me no English and only in Microsoft Solitaire collection
  8. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
  9. Jon_K_H Win User

Solitare games

Yesterday and today both Solitaire and Jigsaw will not come up, Get the solitaire collection main page and the jigsaw collection main page and they just stay there. I tried unloading Solitaire and then re-loading and nothing changed.
Thema:

Solitaire-collection.

1. Solitaire-collection. - Similar Threads - Solitaire collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection: Why can i not launch Microsoft Solitaire collection even though it is installed 978010a6-11db-4dee-bbed-cde176a7e9ca
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hallo! because my Solitaire is in English language, before the last update, 5.10.19, was in Italian..... Thanks for reply, italian language is preferred 4520d716-0bad-4a36-9018-6ce5a70d79ed
  4. Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log...: Have not been able to play a PAID subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection since August 2019. Paid for 1 year in January 2019. Can someone help. Thank you,...
  5. Problems running Solitaire Collection and a couple of other free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems running Solitaire Collection and a couple of other free games: Just spent a fruitless few hours attempting to PLAY the Xbox/Microsoft Jigsaw, Solitaire Collection, and Word games. They all run on my old Windows 10 device - and the Mahjong collection runs on...
  6. microsoft solitaire collection JAWNE OSZUSTWO ![Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection JAWNE OSZUSTWO ![Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection...: CZY KTOŚ BYŁBY W STANIE MI ODPOWIEDZIEĆ W JAKI SPOSÓB MOŻNA ZROBIĆ 20 PASJANSÓW W CIĄGU 10 MINUT, GDZIE 5 MINUT ZAJMUJĄ REKLAMY ? [Translation-WOULD ANYONE BE ABLE TO ANSWER ME HOW CAN I MAKE 20...
  7. I want to reset my progress on my Solitaire collection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to reset my progress on my Solitaire collection.: I would like to reset my progress on my Solitaire Collection. How do I do that? I can find no topic that explains this. Marie be2990e7-b77a-4748-aa75-af9a5d1655b7
  8. win10 Xbox microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX on Windows
    win10 Xbox microsoft solitaire collection: I often play events at Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I always notice an incorrect playing time measurement at these events. Let´s say I stop playing at 9 o´clock , log out and continue playing...
  9. JEUX BINGO + SOLITAIRE COLLECTION [Translation - GAMES BINGO + SOLITAIRE COLLECTION]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JEUX BINGO + SOLITAIRE COLLECTION [Translation - GAMES BINGO + SOLITAIRE COLLECTION]: Bonjour, J'ai de plus en plus de mal me connecter surtout pour le BINGO. J'adore ce jeu ainsi que le solitaire collection. Pourriez-vous faire le nécessaire afin de réparer ce problème. Avec...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hi I can’t play because it say no internet connection. But I do have internet, d251430c-7bd5-4056-b495-a5289202254a