Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Solitaire Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a new phone (S10) and wanted to continue with my solitaire. However I didn't exactly remember which account i used, and happened to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EverBlack., May 15, 2019.

1. EverBlack.
    EverBlack. Guest

Solitaire Collection

I recently got a new phone (S10) and wanted to continue with my solitaire. However I didn't exactly remember which account i used, and happened to login with the wrong one. Now it wont let me change.

I can logout, use the switch account button, etc, but when i want to login it pops up with a screen with only one option, the wrong account (see below).

I tried to empty cash, uninstall, uninstall and reboot, but nothing seems to get rid of the wrong username. I'm at a loss.

Anyone out there have any ideas?

Solitaire Collection [​IMG]

:)

EverBlack., May 15, 2019
  2. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User
  4. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
  5. Jon_K_H Win User

Solitare games

Yesterday and today both Solitaire and Jigsaw will not come up, Get the solitaire collection main page and the jigsaw collection main page and they just stay there. I tried unloading Solitaire and then re-loading and nothing changed.
  6. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
Thema:

Solitaire Collection

1. Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Tenho o Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium e jogo o Eventos. Nesse jogo começo uma partida e preciso parar para recomeçar algum tempo depois. Clico em voltar e fecho tudo. Acontece que quando...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Internet Connection Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Internet Connection Problem: Hi For several weeks I have been having problems with Solitaire running on a Windows 10 Lap-top. Sometimes, when I moved a card, action would "freeze" for several seconds, then complete and then...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Error 121003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Error 121003: Everything was fine until 5/14/19 and I could not access the Solitaire application. It kept telling me it could not connect to the internet with error code 121003. Internet was working on other...
  5. Suscripción Premium a Microsoft Solitaire Collection [Translate] Suscripción Premium a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suscripción Premium a Microsoft Solitaire Collection [Translate] Suscripción Premium a...: Con fecha 20 de enero de 2019 (numero de pedido 5412724320), aboné 14,99 € por un año de suscripción Premium a Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hace un momento me he puesto a jugar en el juego, y...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hello I turn on the game, close it immediately, because I was distracted. I start playing again, and my time is not zero, but two or three hours. I did not play, but they count me in the time from...
  7. MS Solitaire Collection friend list is empty

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Solitaire Collection friend list is empty: Hi! It is about week (since beginning of May 2019) when I can't see my rank among my friends and they can't see me as well. It means that friends list contains only one row - player itself. Same...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Event Leaderboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Event Leaderboard: As of 5/1/19 my friends no longer show up on the "friends" Leaderboard on the Event. Past information that used to be there is gone also. Where are they and why can I no longer see them?...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection connection issues: Up to a couple of days ago, the game was running fine on both PC and Android phone. Both connecting to internet via 802.11 g wifi. But all of a sudden the game on both say - unable to connect to...
  10. Problems connecting Solitaire Collection to cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems connecting Solitaire Collection to cloud: My Solitaire Collection stopped to connect cloud and I got a notice that problem might be error code 101. However, I couldn't resolve the problem and reinstall the software but my Windows 10...