Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Solitaire Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a new phone (S10) and wanted to continue with my solitaire. However I didn't exactly remember which account i used, and happened to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EverBlack., May 15, 2019.

1. EverBlack.
    EverBlack. Guest

Solitaire Collection

I recently got a new phone (S10) and wanted to continue with my solitaire. However I didn't exactly remember which account i used, and happened to login with the wrong one. Now it wont let me change.

I can logout, use the switch account button, etc, but when i want to login it pops up with a screen with only one option, the wrong account (see below).

I tried to empty cash, uninstall, uninstall and reboot, but nothing seems to get rid of the wrong username. I'm at a loss.

Anyone out there have any ideas?

Solitaire Collection [​IMG]

:)

EverBlack., May 15, 2019
  2. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User
  4. MennoEijgensteijn Win User

de taal van microsoft games is veranderd in een onbekende taal, kan niet veranderen (noitceloC eriatiloS tfosorciM) [Translated] The language of Microsoft Games has changed to an

volgens mij geen engels en alleen in microsoft solitaire collection

[Translate]

According to me no English and only in Microsoft Solitaire collection
  5. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
  6. Jon_K_H Win User

Solitare games

Yesterday and today both Solitaire and Jigsaw will not come up, Get the solitaire collection main page and the jigsaw collection main page and they just stay there. I tried unloading Solitaire and then re-loading and nothing changed.
Thema:

Solitaire Collection

1. Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Solitaire Collection

2. Não consigo logar no Microsoft Solitaire Collection no iPhone [Translation - I can't log in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo logar no Microsoft Solitaire Collection no iPhone [Translation - I can't log in...: Estou com problemas em logar no Microsoft Solitaire Collection no iPhone, até anteontem funcionava bem, de repente não funciona mais. Já entrei no no site do xbox.com e está tudo ok com meu login....
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium: Witam. Nie mogę za nic znaleźć pomocy technicznej, chyba że po angielsku, może ktoś wie jak się z nimi skontaktować. Chodzi mi o to, że wykupiłem wersję premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection i...
  4. Prémios do Microsoft Solitaire Collection [Translate] Microsoft Solitaire Collection Awards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prémios do Microsoft Solitaire Collection [Translate] Microsoft Solitaire Collection Awards: Para que servem os prémios do Microsoft Solitaire Collection? Estou cheio deles. Que lhes faço? [Translate by Mod] What are the Microsoft Solitaire Collection prizes for? I'm sick of them....
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection on the Android system

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection on the Android system: I have been getting the error code 121010 and there is no help for this when I go to the link or do a search on it that pertains to the Android system. It's been going on for over a month now! I...
  6. Microsoft solitaire collection on mobile does not work with data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection on mobile does not work with data.: When I play on the mobile to Microsoft Solitaire Collection it only leaves me when I connect to Wi-Fi. If I use the data I get the following error: There was an error downloading the Solitarire...
  7. How do I update my MS Solitaire Collection? (Windows 8.1)

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I update my MS Solitaire Collection? (Windows 8.1): Split from this thread. Hello BasicDuck319476, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your account is having trouble syncing saved data to the cloud. We suggest making...
  8. Xbox will not let me log into the Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox will not let me log into the Microsoft Solitaire Collection: When I try to play a game on xbox it says "We couldn't sign you into xbox live" "The process terminated unexpectedly". I've tried various recommendations, but nothing seems to work. Can anyone...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Android - July 23rd Tri-Peaks is not winnable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Android - July 23rd Tri-Peaks is not winnable: Please note the score difference between the Android version (first screen shot, 38,200) and the Windows desktop version (66,400). Playing this game on Android will never result in a win. [img]...
  10. Microsoft solitaire collection codice errore 121003 -[Translation - Microsoft solitaire...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft solitaire collection codice errore 121003 -[Translation - Microsoft solitaire...: Mentre gioco sovente appare il messaggio di un problema di connessione per il caricamento dei dati sul cloud con riferimento al codice errore 121003 Come posso risolvere? -[Translation - While...