Solitaire collection

Discus and support Solitaire collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; minne pelitulokset tallennetaan. Minulla on paikallinen tili ja nyt haluaisin siirtää tulokset uudelle koneelle. 891279fe-4301-494f-a4d9-0d69aef315c6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PenttiK1, Nov 4, 2019.

1. PenttiK1
    PenttiK1 Guest

Solitaire collection

minne pelitulokset tallennetaan. Minulla on paikallinen tili ja nyt haluaisin siirtää tulokset uudelle koneelle.

:)

PenttiK1, Nov 4, 2019
  2. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User
  4. MennoEijgensteijn Win User

de taal van microsoft games is veranderd in een onbekende taal, kan niet veranderen (noitceloC eriatiloS tfosorciM) [Translated] The language of Microsoft Games has changed to an

volgens mij geen engels en alleen in microsoft solitaire collection

[Translate]

According to me no English and only in Microsoft Solitaire collection
  5. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
  6. Jon_K_H Win User

Solitare games

Yesterday and today both Solitaire and Jigsaw will not come up, Get the solitaire collection main page and the jigsaw collection main page and they just stay there. I tried unloading Solitaire and then re-loading and nothing changed.
Thema:

Solitaire collection

1. Solitaire collection - Similar Threads - Solitaire collection

2. Want to Play free Microsoft Solitaire Collection as a GUEST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to Play free Microsoft Solitaire Collection as a GUEST: I want to play the free version of Microsoft Solitaire collection as a GUEST, and not signed into Xbox or connected to the cloud. Please advise on how to do this. I had to go to an MS store (when...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Will Not Open

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Will Not Open: Recently when attempting to open Microsoft Solitaire it has been displaying a message in a blue panel that reads "Give us a minute... We're updating Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It should be...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hello Solitaire is not working on my phone, it won’t even let me go in the app. It works perfectly fine on my laptop so I tried deleting it and re downloading it, but it will not work. My phone...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Klondike has run out of new decks to deal

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Klondike has run out of new decks to deal: Been playing Klondike solitaire in Microsoft Solitaire Collection a lot over the past couple of months (several hundred games). Over the past two weeks or so, the decks dealt, at any level, and...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike: In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike there is no option to change the difficulty . The Options window does not have any facility to switch off the Random game selection. I am using Windows...
  7. Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I can suddently (this week) not sign in. I get the error code 1170000. I went through many troubleshooting steps, including: ensure windows up to date reeset the app uninstall and reinstall...
  8. I have Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection and I am getting pop up ads about every 45...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection and I am getting pop up ads about every 45...: I have the Premium Solitaire Collectiion and I am getting pop up ads frequently. How do I get rid of them?? 9fb71527-26c6-435d-80d6-1a0476809d1d
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Love Solitaire Collection but is has just changed. You can no longer just clear the current board you have to clear all and start the game from the beginning. This is very frustrating. Can you...
  10. Xbox Live login issues (Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live login issues (Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android): Hi, two things (which may or may not be related): 1) In the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app for Android (Galaxy S9, current with updates, etc.; game was downloaded directly through Play Store...