Solitaire Freezing

Discus and support Solitaire Freezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to access my solitaire, Taptiles and mahjong today and I cannot get them to load, the logo screen just hangs then goes to task bar and back to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanielleAtkinson, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Solitaire Freezing

I tried to access my solitaire, Taptiles and mahjong today and I cannot get them to load, the logo screen just hangs then goes to task bar and back to my previous app.

:)

DanielleAtkinson, Jun 3, 2014
  2. Smooth825
    Smooth825 Guest
    game freezing

Microsoft Solitaire Collection keep freezing on windows 8 am playing Xboxx I need help please

Smooth825, Jun 3, 2014
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

My Surface Pro is freezing after starting Microsoft Solitaire Collection, I have to hard boot it. This has been happening for 4-5 days now, I even restored my system. I gave up and downloaded a different solitaire game on my Win 7 PC. bummer

Mary M Salvador, Jun 3, 2014
  4. Solitaire Freezing

I have managed to launch both Solitaire and Mahjong by putting my laptop in airplane mode, and then reconnecting once the game is up and running. Once I've signed in, I cann access my daily challenges.

DanielleAtkinson, Jun 4, 2014
  5. Smooth825 Win User

game freezing

Microsoft Solitaire Collection keep freezing on windows 8 am playing Xboxx I need help please
  6. DanielleAtkinson Win User

Solitaire Freezing

I have managed to launch both Solitaire and Mahjong by putting my laptop in airplane mode, and then reconnecting once the game is up and running. Once I've signed in, I cann access my daily challenges.
  7. Mary M Salvador Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

My Surface Pro is freezing after starting Microsoft Solitaire Collection, I have to hard boot it. This has been happening for 4-5 days now, I even restored my system. I gave up and downloaded a different solitaire game on my Win 7 PC. bummer
  8. helmb Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Won't Log In

I'm having the same problem but found a way to play it (sort of).

1. Open Solitaire through the 'Microsoft Solitaire Collection' app.

2. Click on the 'Xbox Games' tile on the top-right corner to open it once you are logged on automatically.

3. Keep the 'Xbox Games' app running on half of your monitor. Don't minimise it or it will freeze!

4. You can now play Solitaire games and earn achievements.

Someone better fix this soon!
  9. RobertSoszynski Win User

microsoft solitaire and majong games

I am experiencing exactly the same problem at the moment. It is happening with Solitaire, Mahjong and Word Games. Funnily enough it doesn't happen with Sudoku which doesn't play ads! The 'Microsoft Casual Games' ad (horrible ad) has never played properly
    for months - it plays for a few seconds, freezes for some secs plays again for a few seconds, freezes and then totally drops out into the game - WTF!!?? It makes it extremely difficult playing the Events in Solitaire or even to finish one of the daily challenges
    in Mahjong, Solitaire of MUWG. I've restarted the PC to no avail. I had formed the opinion that it is entirely due to the ads not playing nicely. How does one even refer this issue to tech support?
Thema:

Solitaire Freezing

1. Solitaire Freezing - Similar Threads - Solitaire Freezing

2. Microsoft Solitaire Stars ads freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Stars ads freezing: The Lorieal lipstick ad never completes, requiring a orce close on the application. ed637c69-fa9a-4756-9911-9455a680929d
  3. Loreal everpure commercial keeps freezing up and locking Microsoft solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loreal everpure commercial keeps freezing up and locking Microsoft solitaire: Loreal commercial keeps locking up in Microsoft solitaire 925a30fc-e3cc-47a4-8886-e981e3fde756
  4. Solitaire Freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Freezes: For the past 3 nights, Solitaire has frozen mid-game. When it does free up there is a string of numbers and even if one produced a bingo I have lost it and also all points used to play. I also...
  5. Solitaire screen FREEZE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire screen FREEZE: Why does the screen FREEZE so much and sometimes for long periods of 2 minutes when I call for a new game? It is getting nerve racking indeed! 6b85e927-8395-4341-a5af-9bb3ef88710b
  6. Microsoft solitaire android app freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire android app freezing: Microsoft solitaire collection for Android constantly freezes. Have cleared the cache, uninstalled amd reinstalled and still running into issue. Running on samsung galaxy 8+ latest update. Was...
  7. Solitaire Freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Freezes: This just keeps freezing lately, after recent update on Windows 10. No support from microsft team so meh... 8f8413b3-e49f-4a11-ae99-adcc9ae2a1be
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection freezing when I enter Calender

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection freezing when I enter Calender: Hi. When I enter the Calender of Microsoft Solitaire Collection to see other days than today the game freezes! It occurs with all my computers after updating Windows 10 to the latest version....
  9. Solitaire collection freezes on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire collection freezes on android: I've seen that others have this complaint as well. On my android phone, the solitaire collection freezes when playing daily challenges. I've installed, reinstalled, I've emptied data, I've even...
  10. solitaire freezes up all the time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solitaire freezes up all the time: cant play my installed solitaire games. it freezes up and you cant move the cards. 5ddfbab2-4612-49ee-8ba1-d63b4c8d559e