Solitaire game on Windows 10

Discus and support Solitaire game on Windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The Solitaire Casual Games will not connect to the XBOX Live- I can only play easy levels of play/ nothing works, I have tried re-install etc. nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by cak4218, Mar 25, 2020.

1. cak4218
    cak4218 Guest

The Solitaire Casual Games will not connect to the XBOX Live- I can only play easy levels of play/ nothing works, I have tried re-install etc. nothing works . It was fine up until about 3 or 4 months ago, now it does not work, shows error code 201

:)

cak4218, Mar 25, 2020
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Moved from w8.1 to w10: solitaire is not loading past track history

3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Using Solitaire on Laptop. Are the Star points carried over from W 8.1 to W10?

4. Stevete Win User

Reset All Game Statistics

I want to zero game statistics to zero for Microsoft solitaire in Windows 10. Please .......
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection

6. DanHolder Win User

Windows 8.1 XBox Live not Synching with Windows 10 XBox Live

Thema:

1. Solitaire game on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Solitaire game Windows

2. Solitaire Collection Games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire Collection Games on PC: I've been playing these daily challenge games since January and only recently started experiencing problems with the game freezing up at random intervals. When it first started freezing up it was...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Adding Unique ID to Each Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Adding Unique ID to Each Game: Would it be possible to add a unique ID to each game? This would allow enthusiasts to recall challenging games until play them until solved. This featured would also allow friends to share...
  4. pc game Microsoft solitaire

in XBoX on Windows
    pc game Microsoft solitaire: I cannot log into Microsoft Solitaire keep getting error codes 101 & 124 & 111and tells me I have an internet problem but can play Microsoft Majong have even uninstalled and reinstalled the game...
  5. Casual Games Solitaire collection won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Casual Games Solitaire collection won't update: Trying to open Solitaire on my Win10 PC I get an error downloading game data (error code 104) I can open other games (Minesweeper, Sudoku, etc.) with no problem. It seems to be isolated to the...
  6. Unable to log on to Microsoft Solitaire Games on Windows 10 since June 8.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log on to Microsoft Solitaire Games on Windows 10 since June 8.: I have played Microsoft Solitaire Games for months and starting June 8 2019 I can no longer log on. My husband can log on to his account on the same computer so the problem is not internet...
  7. Windows Solitaire - No Event Games after 4/13/2018?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Solitaire - No Event Games after 4/13/2018?: I see no Win10 Solitaire Event Games after 7/13/2018. So far, I have tried all the following: 1: Ran the troubleshooter. No difference. 2: Checked for update. Game is up-to-date. 3: Reset the...
  8. Windows 10 Solitaire Games are getting unplayable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Solitaire Games are getting unplayable: Over the last couple weeks, Solitaire Games seems to have regressed to it's primitive self. The games are dreadfully slow and the graphics of spinning cards actually make me nauseous. I wish we...
  9. how do i change the game layout style in pyramid solitaire game in windows 8.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i change the game layout style in pyramid solitaire game in windows 8.1: In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Pyramid game settings option for game layout style (compact or classic) is missing, for the same game for Android platform above mentioned option is exist....
  10. Solitaire Collection Crashing when starting game (windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Collection Crashing when starting game (windows 10): Hi, I have two laptops both on Windows 10. The first is a Samsung NP350 and the second is a HP Paviliion 14" Touchsmart. Solitaire Collection crashes with no message reported to the user, it...