Solitaire games

Discus and support Solitaire games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble playing my solitaire games...only play three of them every day....please check into this at once.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AllanJimWandaCraig, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Solitaire games

I am having trouble playing my solitaire games...only play three of them every day....please check into this at once.

:)

AllanJimWandaCraig, Jan 12, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Adverts in Treasure Hunt

Solitaire Premium is for Solitaire only. You will still get adverts for the other games, such as Treasure Hunt and Minesweeper.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Klondike Grandmaster levels

Hi,

Klondike Solitaire Special is a version of the card game Klondike Solitaire. The game has 50 challenging level. Try to unlock all of them!
  4. seanpwns7 Win User

all sort of games

No. Some games of solitaire and mahjong cannot be won.

Around 20% of Solitaire games are unsolvable, and about 1 in 400 are unplayable (zero moves possible).
  5. GigaByte69 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Go Back To Old Games

Hi

The old basic card games are all still there. When you first start solitaire collection

On the left hand side of the screen are the 3 basic games of Klondike solitaire,

Free cell solitaire and spider solitaire plus a couple new ones. You do not have to

Play the Daily Challenges or the star collection if you don't want to.

Cheers

GigaByte
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Easy tri-peaks challange unsolvable

Hello AnnGissel,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Solitaire is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with any issues or questions about Microsoft Solitaire. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

Solitaire games

1. Solitaire games - Similar Threads - Solitaire games

2. How do I complain about offensive game ads being shown in Microsoft Solitaire collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I complain about offensive game ads being shown in Microsoft Solitaire collection?: Two variations on the same game's ad are racist. In both, the white heroine is released from prison by playing the game that provides her with tools. She opens the prison door with the key your...
  3. microsoft solitaire daily games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire daily games: I can't get microsoft solitaire daily games to upload anymore . All other games work fine. I can play them on another computer. Message tell me to check my connections ,but everything else works...
  4. When I log in Microsoft Solitaire Collection it goes to a different game, not the one I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I log in Microsoft Solitaire Collection it goes to a different game, not the one I...: The account I have been using for many years in Microsoft Solitaire Collection for some strange reason dissapeared and when I log in I get a different image and enter to play as a beginner when I...
  5. Unsolvable "solvable" Klondike Game in Microsoft Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsolvable "solvable" Klondike Game in Microsoft Solitaire: In Microsoft Solitaire for Klondike Solitaire, when you select a difficulty level, the game is supposed to ensure that you get a solvable game. (As opposed to selecting "Random" where you could...
  6. Change Difficulty for MS Premium Solitaire Game FreeCell - ONLINE SOLUTIONS DO NOT WORK ANYMORE

in XBoX on Windows
    Change Difficulty for MS Premium Solitaire Game FreeCell - ONLINE SOLUTIONS DO NOT WORK ANYMORE: Trying to change the difficulty level of FreeCell - default is "easy" with NO difficulty selector and NO "Remember Deck Difficulty" switch. How can you seemingly make something this trivial...
  7. Solitaire games muimerp,

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire games muimerp,: I would like to know how it is possible to complete 6 games of Solitaire in 9 minutes or less. I play every day and have premium and wonder if it is worth playing and competing when it is...
  8. Getting adverts on my premium MS Solitaire games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting adverts on my premium MS Solitaire games.: Today, 14th July 2020, I keep getting adverts on my premium MS Solitaire games. On startup it loads my account but does not show as premium and I cannot play until an advert finishes, then at the...
  9. My Level on Solitaire is different on the PC game as on the Android Game. Shouldn't they sync?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Level on Solitaire is different on the PC game as on the Android Game. Shouldn't they sync?: My Level on Solitaire is different on the PC game as on the Android Game. Shouldn't they sync? See the screen shots below. [img] [img] ca415e08-0e3b-45c1-aa29-64f3e19606ca
  10. Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection Games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection Games: In Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection Games coins are earned. What can they be used for? 955c1ec2-b418-4e98-b770-d4647a62f0df