Solitaire won't let me log in - even after doing what the dialog box tells me to do to fix ...

Discus and support Solitaire won't let me log in - even after doing what the dialog box tells me to do to fix ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What version & build of Windows are you running? 10.0 build 10074 What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by delkoman1, May 9, 2015.

1. delkoman1
    delkoman1 Guest

Solitaire won't let me log in - even after doing what the dialog box tells me to do to fix ...

1. What version & build of Windows are you running? 10.0 build 10074
    2. What is the make (who made it) & model (if you know it) of the device or devices you are using? DELL M6600
    3. About how long ago did you start having this problem? 3 weeks
    4. Have you noticed this problem happening on any other games? no
    5. Describe your problem. Please explain what happens from the time you launch the game until the problem happens. Doesn't log me in. gives me a message that states:
    To use this app, you need to sign in with the Microsoft account that was used to download it. Go to the Windows Store, select Settings, Accounts and Preferences, then sign in with the purchasing account. If this doesn't help, uninstall and reinstall the
    app at Windows Store.

When I do what it says, it doesn't help. I have tried many, many, many times. I have restarted windows between removal and re-installation and it does not make a difference. FYI, I have Windows jigsaw installed. and it login fine.

:)

delkoman1, May 9, 2015
  2. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest
    CANNOT OPEN MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION

Hello BeastlyDaisy75,

It sounds as if something has become corrupt in the game's files, so I'm going to ask you to uninstall/reinstall the game in order to fix anything that may have been corrupted. After you uninstall the game, but before you reinstall it, let's also refresh
    the Windows Store app. To do so, on the Start screen, press the Windows Key+R to launch the Run dialog box. Type wsreset.exe in the dialog box and click OK. Once the Windows Store has refreshed, reinstall the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Let me know if you are still having trouble after these steps. Thank you,

Coreysito, May 9, 2015
  3. Cannot connect to Xbox Live: Error 80048821

It didn't help, or work. Still asks me to update everything that I have already updated, and won't let me log in still, even though the password is right. What do I do now?

Coolerthanyou2, May 9, 2015
  4. AlJoyce
    AlJoyce Guest

Same problem but I notice the ads work perfectly.

AlJoyce, May 10, 2015
  5. I get a sense no one is working to fix this. Should I post the error someplace that is better monitored by the product owner?

Patricia Elkins, May 13, 2015
  6. delkoman1
    delkoman1 Guest
    I get a sense no one is working to fix this. Should I post the error someplace that is better monitored by the product owner?

delkoman1, May 13, 2015
  7. Same situation here on my emachines with

win 10 10074,

AMD Sempron 145 Processor, 2.80 GHz

64-bit OS, x64-based processor

internet wifi w/wep

SteveBrackenrich, May 14, 2015
  8. delkoman1
    delkoman1 Guest

This is still broke...

Anyone monitoring this????????

delkoman1, Nov 1, 2018
  9. delkoman1 Win User

Solitaire won't let me log in - even after doing what the dialog box tells me to do to fix it. Still Broke.

This is still broke...

Anyone monitoring this????????
  10. Patricia Elkins Win User

Solitaire won't let me log in - even after doing what the dialog box tells me to do to fix it. Still Broke.

I get a sense no one is working to fix this. Should I post the error someplace that is better monitored by the product owner?
  11. SteveBrackenrich Win User

Same situation here on my emachines with

win 10 10074,

AMD Sempron 145 Processor, 2.80 GHz

64-bit OS, x64-based processor

internet wifi w/wep
  12. AlJoyce Win User

Same problem but I notice the ads work perfectly.
  13. delkoman1 Win User

Thema:

1. Solitaire won't let me log in - even after doing what the dialog box tells me to do to fix ... - Similar Threads - Solitaire won't let

2. Why won't Microsoft Solitaire World Tour load 6/16/20?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft Solitaire World Tour load 6/16/20?: Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load. Any suggestions? 99a9a76f-e1a2-435d-b0e9-39338f26f769
  3. Casual Games Solitaire collection won't update

in XBoX on Windows
    Casual Games Solitaire collection won't update: Trying to open Solitaire on my Win10 PC I get an error downloading game data (error code 104) I can open other games (Minesweeper, Sudoku, etc.) with no problem. It seems to be isolated to the...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire even won't connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire even won't connect: I know I'm on the internet, for one thing I can post on here but the Microsoft solitaire event won't connect. 0719f114-1c29-4f6f-9d3a-38b231b5fca5
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work if downloaded on both PC and IPhone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't work if downloaded on both PC and IPhone: I have played Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Windows computers for years and really enjoy it. Therefore I decided to install it on my IPhone also, as I spend some of my time in the...
  6. Solitaire won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire won't load: Solitaire will not load, after clicking the app, the screen comes up saying Microsoft Solitaire Collection and then promptly disappears, nothing else happens. Task Manager doesn't show anything....
  7. Solitaire games won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire games won't load: The application will open but when I click on any of the solitaire games I just get a loading screen with no progress. The solitaire game never opens. This just started a day or two ago. If I...
  8. Maj and Solitaire won't Connect 12:30 p.m.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Maj and Solitaire won't Connect 12:30 p.m.: As of this morning Maj and Solitaire will not connect with my account. signed in, reset password;. uninstalled and reinstalled game. Still nothing. Error 1170000 (or something like that) What...
  9. Solitaire won't let me finish the game but still available moved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire won't let me finish the game but still available moved: Hello, I was playing Solitaire and when I was about to finish, the game opened the 'No more available moves' window, but as you may appreciate in the picture I could move the black nine in the...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 won't let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 won't let me play: Starting a few days ago, when I launch the Solitaire Collection app it will show the initial credits/titles, and then when I get to the main screen it won't let me do anything. The game is...