Solitaire

Discus and support Solitaire in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I seem to have lost all my history from the last three years of playing this game. I cant remember the original email and password I used when I set it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BryantRM, Oct 6, 2019.

1. BryantRM
    BryantRM Guest

Solitaire

I seem to have lost all my history from the last three years of playing this game. I cant remember the original email and password I used when I set it up when I first purchased my tablet three years ago. I updated the game today and now it does not
    automatically load up anymore and if I use my current email addresses it loads as if I am a new player and I am back to level 1.

:)

BryantRM, Oct 6, 2019
  2. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  3. StagedMoss04 Win User

Not loading Mahjong

Having the same problem In the last few days with both Mahjong & Solitaire. Solitaire was working & Taptiles wasn't. Now Solitaire won't work, but Taptiles does.
  4. Tamarie Win User

X-Box Games: Microsoft Solitaire daily challenge....Can't Sign In!

I don't know whether this will help anyone, but I wasn't able to sign into Microsoft Solitaire by tapping the Solitaire tile, but I can if I open the Xbox app, then chose Solitaire.
  5. Jon_K_H Win User

Solitare games

Yesterday and today both Solitaire and Jigsaw will not come up, Get the solitaire collection main page and the jigsaw collection main page and they just stay there. I tried unloading Solitaire and then re-loading and nothing changed.
  6. CrosscutSet3112 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Can't access Microsoft Solitaire at all now! - the ad for the solitaire day just cycles round and round
Thema:

Solitaire

1. Solitaire - Similar Threads - Solitaire

2. Solitaire 30 Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire 30 Pack: Anyone else out there who is upset that the CONTINUOUS scoring totals for wins and losses has been eliminated? I liked having the 'competition' with myself to see the ratio of W and L....now it...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" foi atualizado em meu computador e o idioma deixou de ser o meu, português do Brasil, e passou a ser o inglês. Como faço para reverter? [Translate] "Microsoft...
  4. solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solitaire: After looking at the KNOWN problems list for gamers, (and what's the matter w/Microsoft that they can't do better?) my problem is insignificant, but still drives me nuts. Have 8., Microsoft tells...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire levels.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire levels.: This is just a general question: How many levels are there in Microsoft Solitaire and will it reset after you reach the highest level? Thanks. 14bc5f4c-86dd-46a5-b733-4a6c740e5dc6
  6. Moved from w8.1 to w10: solitaire is not loading past track history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved from w8.1 to w10: solitaire is not loading past track history: I am logged in as the same player but I see all stats as zero. Do I have to do something to import my past history? I downloaded Majong too and there it did download my past points...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection: Why can i not launch Microsoft Solitaire collection even though it is installed 978010a6-11db-4dee-bbed-cde176a7e9ca
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hallo! because my Solitaire is in English language, before the last update, 5.10.19, was in Italian..... Thanks for reply, italian language is preferred 4520d716-0bad-4a36-9018-6ce5a70d79ed
  9. Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log...: Have not been able to play a PAID subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection since August 2019. Paid for 1 year in January 2019. Can someone help. Thank you,...
  10. Problems running Solitaire Collection and a couple of other free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems running Solitaire Collection and a couple of other free games: Just spent a fruitless few hours attempting to PLAY the Xbox/Microsoft Jigsaw, Solitaire Collection, and Word games. They all run on my old Windows 10 device - and the Mahjong collection runs on...