Solitaire

Discus and support Solitaire in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I seem to have lost all my history from the last three years of playing this game. I cant remember the original email and password I used when I set it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BryantRM, Oct 6, 2019.

1. BryantRM
    BryantRM Guest

Solitaire

I seem to have lost all my history from the last three years of playing this game. I cant remember the original email and password I used when I set it up when I first purchased my tablet three years ago. I updated the game today and now it does not
    automatically load up anymore and if I use my current email addresses it loads as if I am a new player and I am back to level 1.

:)

BryantRM, Oct 6, 2019
  2. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  3. StagedMoss04 Win User

Not loading Mahjong

Having the same problem In the last few days with both Mahjong & Solitaire. Solitaire was working & Taptiles wasn't. Now Solitaire won't work, but Taptiles does.
  4. Tamarie Win User

X-Box Games: Microsoft Solitaire daily challenge....Can't Sign In!

I don't know whether this will help anyone, but I wasn't able to sign into Microsoft Solitaire by tapping the Solitaire tile, but I can if I open the Xbox app, then chose Solitaire.
  5. Jon_K_H Win User

Solitare games

Yesterday and today both Solitaire and Jigsaw will not come up, Get the solitaire collection main page and the jigsaw collection main page and they just stay there. I tried unloading Solitaire and then re-loading and nothing changed.
  6. CrosscutSet3112 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Can't access Microsoft Solitaire at all now! - the ad for the solitaire day just cycles round and round
Thema:

Solitaire

1. Solitaire - Similar Threads - Solitaire

2. My Level on Solitaire is different on the PC game as on the Android Game. Shouldn't they sync?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Level on Solitaire is different on the PC game as on the Android Game. Shouldn't they sync?: My Level on Solitaire is different on the PC game as on the Android Game. Shouldn't they sync? See the screen shots below. [img] [img] ca415e08-0e3b-45c1-aa29-64f3e19606ca
  3. Solitaire collection on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire collection on android: I signed out of my account by accident and now I can't get back in. Every email login I've tried tells me the account doesn't exist. I know my username but can't seem to use that to sign in. I've...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection!!!: Quando intento abrir o Microsoft Solitaire Collection recebo a seguinte mensagem: "Aguarde um minuto. Estamos atualizando o Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Ele deverá estar pronto para uso...
  5. edição premiun da coleção solitaire[Translation-premium edition of the solitaire collection]

in XBoX on Consoles
    edição premiun da coleção solitaire[Translation-premium edition of the solitaire collection]: Troquei meu notebook e no novo, não consigo acessar a edição premiun da coleção solitaire. Podem ajudar? [Translation-I replaced my notebook and in the new one, I can't access the premium...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Spider, no more moves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Spider, no more moves.: Hi everyone, when does the game end with the message "no more moves"? When I move the ace to the empty column, the game ends although I still have more than one move. These moves won't take me...
  7. Could not sign in to MS Solitaire ERROR CODE: 11700000

in XBoX on Windows
    Could not sign in to MS Solitaire ERROR CODE: 11700000: Removed solitaire and reinstalled, checked my updates and I am current with all updates, none to download or install. I can log in to the XBox site without error but every time I startup solitaire...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire: I keep getting Error 101 when I try to open Microsoft Solitaire. It has been going on for over a week. Any suggestions? 7ab9cd50-1e4f-4ad1-b487-625de037aa62
  9. Solitaire error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire error code: why is error code 121010 NOT BEING ADDRESSED ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the same problem that arose in Jigsaw, yo give no help only lies 37057986-c575-4b63-9c70-7d28d81b5a98
  10. microsoft solitair

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitair: why am I getting pop up ads that stop games like spider dafa3fcd-e916-4cd9-b634-e5b96f234a5b