Solitaire's achievement is not achieved

Discus and support Solitaire's achievement is not achieved in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] The achievement of one with dash is not achieved even though I have obtained all the Expert Dash bracelets. No matter how many times I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LinkZelda2, May 30, 2022.

1. LinkZelda2
    LinkZelda2 Guest

Solitaire's achievement is not achieved [​IMG]

Solitaire's achievement is not achieved [​IMG]

:)

LinkZelda2, May 30, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for the said issue you will be needing to reach out to the game support in that way they can validate it for you.

Here you go: https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  3. FierceMusician4 Win User

Achievements in Solitaire Collection is NOT correctly shown

I just finished Marathon in solitaire, a full month of play, and achievement is not awarded.
  4. BarbecueSausage Win User

Achievements - Love, Hate or Don't Care?

Microsoft Word games and Solitaire on PC are a great way to rack up achievement points!
  5. ericjwilborn Win User

Can anyone tell me how people can complete 30 puzzles in the microsoft solataire collection in 40 minutes.... when some are the puzzles are four boards to complete?

If all of the puzzles are completed at once it's possible that it was completed on another computer or installation of Solitaire, or even on a Windows Phone previously. Then, once the user logs into Solitaire on a new machine, it transfers the achievements
    over.
  6. tank8890 Win User

Achievement not appearing

Did you try to play few more games on Solitaire? Sometimes this action let the game sync the achievement in the right way...
Thema:

1. Solitaire's achievement is not achieved - Similar Threads - Solitaire's achievement achieved

2. how to restore my solitaire achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to restore my solitaire achievements: I replaced operating system (10) and hard drive, lost ten years of soltaire achievements? how to restore? thanks Scott W. eb9aed3e-9d76-4c93-a682-6e7d648a6b75
  3. Tough but Fair achievement in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tough but Fair achievement in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: The achievement description is -- Win an Easy, Medium, Hard and Expert difficulty game in any one of the 5 classic games. I've done this several times on each game especially Free Cell and it...
  4. Two achievements in Microsoft Solitaire Collection not unlocking after fulfilling...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two achievements in Microsoft Solitaire Collection not unlocking after fulfilling...: Back in December of 2019, I completed the Strive for Perfection achievement as well as the Guard Duty achievement in Microsoft Solitaire Collection on iOS. I believe there was some issue in...
  5. How to restore my previous profile and Solitaire achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to restore my previous profile and Solitaire achievements: I recently bought a new computer, partly because my old computer was failing and I was having trouble accessing my Microsoft account, the Microsoft store, Xbox, and the Microsoft Solitaire...
  6. Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Samsung Android phone for years now because I am missing one achievement, "Guard Duty", that is not unlocking. I have won 164 games of...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect: I am seeing an issue where the counter on the Achievement for getting silver badges does not match the count on the yearly badge summaries. The discrepancy began this month. I have since achieved...
  8. Achievement Progress Not Syncing Between Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Windows 8 to Android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Progress Not Syncing Between Microsoft Solitaire Collection (Windows 8 to Android): I have unlocked all of the achievements on the Windows 8 version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I know for a fact that stats and achievement progress for this game sync between the different...
  9. flipping over achievement not unlocking MS solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    flipping over achievement not unlocking MS solitaire: [img] but on xbox app [img] 395a2550-f0d2-42f7-93ab-789b61e3ed46
  10. Not earning achievement on solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not earning achievement on solitaire: Hi, I finished the daily quest with a perfect, but I didn't earn the achievement about this and the diamond and gold medal... I play on Android. 8dd79876-cbda-4455-8e41-a876e87c60c5