solitare

Discus and support solitare in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was on level 180 on freecell now i'm on level 1 what happened to my level 180 96dc9ff1-baa5-4f36-84f5-0ada4d93116d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdamPruett, Aug 9, 2019.

1. AdamPruett
    AdamPruett Guest

solitare

i was on level 180 on freecell now i'm on level 1 what happened to my level 180

:)

AdamPruett, Aug 9, 2019
  2. narendratummawar Win User

Unable to download Microsoft Solitare Collection

re download microsoft solitare collection
  3. joseevan der Ploeg-D Win User

Distorted Graphics in Solitaire and Mahjong

microsoft solitare collectie werkt niet op windows 8.1
  4. ParrotQuilter Win User

solitare games

turn off syncing. I was then able to get all but solitare to work
  5. Dobryj Ukrop Win User

error code 1170000

Help, I cannot sign in to microsoft solitare getting error code 1170000.
  6. I Sh00t Back x Win User

Ads during Sudoku game?

Solitare collection is the same way. You'll have to buy premium to get rid of the ads
Thema:

solitare

1. solitare - Similar Threads - solitare

2. microsoft solitare collection tournament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitare collection tournament: I have played 19 of the 20 games and now I get a message that I need an internet connection. I have done all troubleshoot suggestions and find no problems. Help. 5cb31fb4-0670-4ebe-866b-6b1dc05ae2bb
  3. Microsoft Solitare Klondike keeps adding time bonus to Cumulitave Vegas score. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitare Klondike keeps adding time bonus to Cumulitave Vegas score. How do I...: Microsoft Solitare Klondike keeps adding time bonus to Cumulitave Vegas score. How do I turn this off now. It didn't do this before a45a7a3d-1186-4251-89aa-71a2c61bb8ba
  4. Klondike Solitare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Klondike Solitare: is there a leve above GrandMaster in Klondike Solitare and can you play above expert level? ***Moved from Apps on Windows 10/Other Windows Apps/Games*** 11d72612-0e11-44cc-95ea-8308c0c0c2b5
  5. MicroSoft Solitare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MicroSoft Solitare: Why is it that even though I completely shut down my computer the timer on the Micro Soft Solitare collection Events keeps running. I have hours posted to my time on some quest but have played the...
  6. Microsoft Solitare Collections

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitare Collections: I bought a premium license for the Microsoft Solitaire Collection games and I appear ranked as such in the list of results at events. But as I had a problem that forced me to reinstall windows....
  7. premium solitare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    premium solitare: I just paid for my premium edition 1-25-2019 and am still getting ads WHY? BTW IF ITS NOT RESOLVED AM NOTIFY BANK FOR A REFUND AND SAYING GB TO MICROSOFT. 8eeeb84b-6f59-4da1-9642-f5557ec78b9d
  8. microsoft solitare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitare: in microsoft solitare i passed level 10, why do they say "do you want to apply this card back now' did they take a card away from my deck. 0830ca36-26b8-4b81-81cf-43a171baadcb
  9. i have a n errorr code on microsoft solitare colection 1170000

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a n errorr code on microsoft solitare colection 1170000: i kant log in on my computor i say kan inte logga in dig på Xbox live c68e5560-60ab-4e95-9b20-04ecd1cc75d6
  10. Solitärspiele usw. [Translation-Solitare games etc.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitärspiele usw. [Translation-Solitare games etc.]: Warum schaltet sich immer Google ein wenn ich zum nächsten Spiel wird das ist nicht interessant.Freundliche grüsse sendet E.H. [Translation- Why does Google always turn on when I get to the next...