Solo Party?

Discus and support Solo Party? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it still possible to create a party by yourself so you don't have to listen to random people? I swear I was able to do this on previous systems, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Moosey2Juicy, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Moosey2Juicy
    Moosey2Juicy Guest

Solo Party?

Is it still possible to create a party by yourself so you don't have to listen to random people? I swear I was able to do this on previous systems, but I just started using an Xbox One and I can not figure out how to do it. The new set up is not intuitive
    to me at all.

I'm probably missing something obvious, but if someone could walk me through it, I would appreciated it!

:)

Moosey2Juicy, Mar 18, 2014
  2. Solo Challenges

Every time I go to solo challenges..its says EA servers are not availible try again later....any help please????? The game will let me do everything else..even play online games..I can do the auctions, and the collections. I do have satelite enternet with
    netgear router??

bobthabuilderTX, Mar 18, 2014
  3. I No Way I
    I No Way I Guest
    SOLO Heist

*Spoiler Warning about Multiplayer*

My mistake I misunderstood what I read. Here is the info I had.

"Rockstar says there are hundreds of missions available at launch. More will be added, and if by chance there are some missions that never get voted through and it becomes obvious the community doesn’t like them, they can be removed from the game by Rockstar
    anytime"

But Using what I think the Missions will be similar to are the Gang Hideouts in Red Dead Redemption, Some of them are easy to solo, others are tougher to do solo, but with some practice, skill and a little luck you can solo anything in RDR, so using that
    as a basic example, if you can play missions solo (I really hope you can) You should be able to solo anything, given you take your time, and do it effectively.

Like I said before though, I'll be living online with this game, so if you ever want to do some missions and want a few helping hands, I'll gladly join you with a few friends.

I No Way I, Mar 18, 2014
  4. Solo Party?

GreyPilgrim-CE541714-D291-410C-84D6-81A93517B4BD, Mar 18, 2014
  5. CRUZZifer Win User

Hyperious and Master Gee

How do you solo Hyperius solo with Gaige?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

What kind of gamer are you? Solo, multiplayer, or both?

Solo or co-op/multiplayer with friends.

Mostly solo though.
  7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

A Monument to All Your Sins: Solo ?

'Complete all Campaign missions on Legendary Solo'?

It's a solo Achievement.
  8. Corey DeHart Win User

SOLO Heist

Leslie Benzies said awhile back that you can do a lot of the missions alone. But, some missions need more people (4-8) just to start them. He also said that they hope to add a few special missions for big crews that will take the whole lobby of 16 people
    to do.

He talks about that and calling NPCs for help in this video [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6tSS9hIBE]
  9. Frankalicious22 Win User

SOLO Heist

I think it will all depend on the type of heist. Robbing a liquor store or gas station alone I'm sure will be the easiest solo heist while a bank or government facility heist would be much more difficult.
Thema:

Solo Party?

1. Solo Party? - Similar Threads - Solo Party

2. Is the Storm Faster and Stronger in Area Mode Solo in Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Storm Faster and Stronger in Area Mode Solo in Fortnite?: I noticed at the Top 25 and Top 10 of the game it whipped me out at 100% Health within a few seconds but in Social games I don't remember it this fast and strong but I can be wrong....
  3. What are the best places on the Island to land in Fortnite to win a solo game and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the best places on the Island to land in Fortnite to win a solo game and why?: This Island is massive and I am new to the game so I am trying to figure out where are the best places to land on this Island and why? a20530ef-c319-433b-a951-89af892556b4
  4. Playing solo games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing solo games offline: I tried playing Spyro Reignited Trilogy because we were having an internet outage. It refused to play but helpfully offered that once I was back online, I should make this my home console so...
  5. gears of war 4 cant play offline solo campaign

in XBoX on Windows
    gears of war 4 cant play offline solo campaign: hello i have a litlle problem with gears of war 4. when i try to play solo campaign it says : Failed to create game. A connection to xbox live could not be established. Please check your...
  6. Xbox One S non si connette a rete wireless, solo Ethernet [Xbox One S does not connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S non si connette a rete wireless, solo Ethernet [Xbox One S does not connect to...: Salve, ho provato più connessioni wireless (assicurandomi che tutte le richieste di Xbox fossero ok, per esempio mi sono assicurato che il NAT fosse Aperto, nessun filtro, port forwarding aperto e...
  7. Anthem solo friendly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem solo friendly?: Hey all, Does anyone know if Anthem is going to be solo friendly or will it be yet another forced grouping game in order to enjoy any of its content? 4d9dc0be-0623-4af3-a0b5-f37a99603a28
  8. forza 4 solo?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza 4 solo?!: How to switch between multiplayer and singelplayer?! Where is the option to play solo and disconnect the lobby?! Do i have to cancell my GOLD subscrbtion to play SOLO?!...
  9. Xbox se apaga solo mientras estoy jugando [Translation - Xbox goes off alone while I'm...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox se apaga solo mientras estoy jugando [Translation - Xbox goes off alone while I'm...: Hola a todos mi xbox se apaga solo mientras estoy jugando, ya desconecte y volvi a conectar todos los cables pero sigue apagandose solo igualmente ya lo reinicie sin embrago no me ha funcionado...
  10. Mi xbox one solo enciende hasta el logró y se apaga [Translation: My Xbox One only lights up ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi xbox one solo enciende hasta el logró y se apaga [Translation: My Xbox One only lights up ...: Buenas quisiera ayuda a respecto mi consola es la xbox one normal el problema es llegar a encender hasta el logo y al iniciar se apaga y asi va todo el tiempo alguna vez dentra bien Translation:...