Solution for (not Available in your region )

Discus and support Solution for (not Available in your region ) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to purchase above game , please explain to me how I can download it , for your information I'm in Saudi Arabia and my Account region is Saudi... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mohmdelsayed, Jun 9, 2014.

1. mohmdelsayed
    mohmdelsayed Guest

I need to purchase above game , please explain to me how I can download it , for your information I'm in Saudi Arabia and my Account region is Saudi Arabia also and I already added my billing information and my visa card details on my Microsoft account .

:)

mohmdelsayed, Jun 9, 2014
  2. METHOD BLUNT
    METHOD BLUNT Guest
    Downloading Add ons for CIVILIZATION REVOLUTION

Hi, no solution if the contents are not available in your region. Sorry.

METHOD BLUNT, Jun 9, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    How to get a list of games that can be purchased in Region

there is a much easier solution

create an account in your actual region

then go on your xbox and view the marketplace

your marketplace is lists what available in your actual region as long as you create the proper account

anything not available in your region will not show up in your marketplace

ngocphi, Jun 9, 2014
  4. Solution for (not Available in your region )

chocolatecremechip, Jun 15, 2014
  5. chocolatecremechip Win User

6. METHOD BLUNT Win User

Downloading Add ons for CIVILIZATION REVOLUTION

Hi, no solution if the contents are not available in your region. Sorry.
  7. Photonimus Win User

SALE problem

A lot of the content in the marketplace is only available in certain regions.

If your region does not allow this content, there is no solution.
  8. ngocphi Win User

How to get a list of games that can be purchased in Region

there is a much easier solution

create an account in your actual region

then go on your xbox and view the marketplace

your marketplace is lists what available in your actual region as long as you create the proper account

anything not available in your region will not show up in your marketplace
  9. Smwutches Win User

Live not available in your region

Thema:

1. Solution for (not Available in your region ) - Similar Threads - Solution Available region

2. Potential solution for latency issues on Mobile devices (Bluetooth overload)

in XboX Insiders
    Potential solution for latency issues on Mobile devices (Bluetooth overload): Everything started off great. Low latency, remote access. xCloud ran like a dream, console streaming worked perfectly. Then I got brave and started testing configurations. I added and removed...
  3. Issues error messages Xbox One functions not working properly. Here is a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues error messages Xbox One functions not working properly. Here is a solution: Hello everyone I wanna share a very important thing you should do when your going to buy a Xbox one. Or when you have Xbox one already and have Issues. Part 1 : Story I was very happy when i...
  4. Xbox One X - Audio Crackling In Headset Solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Audio Crackling In Headset Solution?: I have been recently plagued with audio crackling/popping sound when playing on my XBOX ONE X "Scorpio". It happens every time I play now. It only goes away about 30% of the time with a console...
  5. Any solutions to Insider Program bricking Xbox Ones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any solutions to Insider Program bricking Xbox Ones?: I have now had 2 Xbox Ones get bricked due to them being part of the Insider program. They are both out of warranty so to get them fixed would cost money I shouldn't have to pay. Has anyone heard...
  6. xbox gamepass (PC). Solution (perhaps) for error 0x800700e9

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox gamepass (PC). Solution (perhaps) for error 0x800700e9: I had problems installing games and this error appeared. games like metro, the outer worlds ... So I installed another game that worked (rise of the tomb rider) and I think the program installed...
  7. My xbox one x is very broken and no help videos or sites have the solution can someone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is very broken and no help videos or sites have the solution can someone...: My xbox one x is so broken I can't find any help anywhere on how to fix it. Here are the problems, the xbox is showing the light on the home button so it should be on. It wont connect to my...
  8. Xbox One Play and Charge Kit not charging controller (temporary solution found)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Play and Charge Kit not charging controller (temporary solution found): This is really a follow up to my previous problem detailed in the thread: Intermittent sound on xbox one s when playing games, I can't add to that thread because it's been closed. I exchanged the...
  9. 5 days later and no solution found/acknowledged by Microsoft 10+ users unable to use consoles

in XboX Insiders
    5 days later and no solution found/acknowledged by Microsoft 10+ users unable to use consoles: [IMG] submitted by /u/ToxicComics [link] [comments]
  10. Teredo is unable to qualify - Tried every solution available

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo is unable to qualify - Tried every solution available: I'm trying to play State of Decay 2 on Windows 10 with some friends, but I cannot connect to the Xbox multiplayer. In the console companion app, under the network section my NAT type says: "Teredo...