SOLUTION (kinda)

Discus and support SOLUTION (kinda) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know if anyone touched on this, I'm not reading through 20 pages of posts... Anyway, I called them up and got a great solution for my problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SkyHighGam3r, Jan 22, 2014.

1. SkyHighGam3r
    SkyHighGam3r Guest

SOLUTION (kinda)

I don't know if anyone touched on this, I'm not reading through 20 pages of posts...

Anyway, I called them up and got a great solution for my problem.

If you disconnect your internet (for most of us that means going into "settings")

You can sign in to your profile offline.

For me, that's more than enough. I'm trying to play Dead Rising 3, not multiplayer or anything like that.

:)

SkyHighGam3r, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Ghetto Ninya
    Ghetto Ninya Guest
    Your Microsoft Account is locked. 0x80a40014

I kinda have the same problem. I kept trying the same password then locked. nothing will pop up for the email either. Solutions?

Ghetto Ninya, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    NAT Problem!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah! Are they going through that router? And this is kinda basic, but have you tried the steps here yet? Xbox LIVE NAT Error Solution

Miss Ermine, Jan 22, 2014
  4. SkyHighGam3r
    SkyHighGam3r Guest

SOLUTION (kinda)

...This site is confusing as **** for a message board.

This was supposed to be in reference to Xbox One users not being able to sign in and thus not being able to play the game.

Go ahead and delete this, 'cause I can't figure out how. Ridiculous lol

SkyHighGam3r, Jan 22, 2014
  5. SkyHighGam3r Win User

SOLUTION (kinda)

...This site is confusing as **** for a message board.

This was supposed to be in reference to Xbox One users not being able to sign in and thus not being able to play the game.

Go ahead and delete this, 'cause I can't figure out how. Ridiculous lol
  6. Ghetto Ninya Win User

Your Microsoft Account is locked. 0x80a40014

I kinda have the same problem. I kept trying the same password then locked. nothing will pop up for the email either. Solutions?
  7. IgotTSondabrain Win User

picking a host

i'm kinda getting tired of hosts resetting voting on halo reach by pulling their usb sticks that have their profiles on them...anyone have a solution for this?
  8. Miss Ermine Win User

NAT Problem!!!!!!!!!!!

9. a___WHAT___ Win User

cant play with a certain friend

okay thanks. if anyone else knows a sure solution to this please chime in. kinda annoying to unplug the ethernet from router 2 and into the xbox whenever i want to play with this friend
Thema:

SOLUTION (kinda)

1. SOLUTION (kinda) - Similar Threads - SOLUTION kinda

2. unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem?

in XboX Insiders
    unable to close the application in question is there a solution or is it a real problem?: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. Roblox error code 103 (possible solution)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 103 (possible solution): So, my daughter E had been trying to play Roblox Bloxburg with my other daughter L. E is playing on my Xbox one on my adult Xbox account and adult Roblox account, but when she tried to log into...
  4. Teredo is unable to qualify - Tried every solution available

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo is unable to qualify - Tried every solution available: I'm trying to play State of Decay 2 on Windows 10 with some friends, but I cannot connect to the Xbox multiplayer. In the console companion app, under the network section my NAT type says: "Teredo...
  5. Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...: Been having this issue all day and its starting to irritate me. With servers it says that the Privacy and Online settings are wrong. But I did as the original thread said, to no avail. My setting...
  6. E200 error what is the solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    E200 error what is the solution?: Ok, so we're stuck on the E200 error, can get it to 66% / 84% but it refuses to go any further. I know the issue has been discussed a thousand times but there never seems to be a definitive answer...
  7. Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Ultra Pack 1 DLC content not loading after installation :: Solution...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Ultra Pack 1 DLC content not loading after installation :: Solution...: The Ultra Pack 1 DLC content did not load/unlock when I installed it so I contacted Bandai Namco and asked for their support after finding out that it had nothing to do with my console. This is...
  8. PROVIDE A SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUES OF XBOX FAILING ON INITIAL UPDATE WITH NO INFORMATION...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROVIDE A SOLUTION TO THIS ISSUES OF XBOX FAILING ON INITIAL UPDATE WITH NO INFORMATION...: I just purchased 20 new xbox one's 3 of them are failing on the initial startup update and display this error code: 0x8B050037 0x00000000 0x00000201 I've searched for hours with no results on...
  9. anyone else have a corrupt nhl19 file or is it just me? any solutions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyone else have a corrupt nhl19 file or is it just me? any solutions?: have tried for 4 days to get nhl19 as its games with gold only for it to say corrupt file each time and refuse to download anyone else have this issue anyone got a solution please. Thanks...
  10. Can't messge on the xbox app even after the provided solution

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't messge on the xbox app even after the provided solution: I frankly ticked off that I can message people on the xbox app even after the verification process 587d7d7b-c1e1-4b7d-8ff3-03f716f4f1f0