SOLUTION (kinda)

Discus and support SOLUTION (kinda) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know if anyone touched on this, I'm not reading through 20 pages of posts... Anyway, I called them up and got a great solution for my problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SkyHighGam3r, Jan 22, 2014.

1. SkyHighGam3r
    SkyHighGam3r Guest

SOLUTION (kinda)

I don't know if anyone touched on this, I'm not reading through 20 pages of posts...

Anyway, I called them up and got a great solution for my problem.

If you disconnect your internet (for most of us that means going into "settings")

You can sign in to your profile offline.

For me, that's more than enough. I'm trying to play Dead Rising 3, not multiplayer or anything like that.

:)

SkyHighGam3r, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Ghetto Ninya
    Ghetto Ninya Guest
    Your Microsoft Account is locked. 0x80a40014

I kinda have the same problem. I kept trying the same password then locked. nothing will pop up for the email either. Solutions?

Ghetto Ninya, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    NAT Problem!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah! Are they going through that router? And this is kinda basic, but have you tried the steps here yet? Xbox LIVE NAT Error Solution

Miss Ermine, Jan 22, 2014
  4. SkyHighGam3r
    SkyHighGam3r Guest

SOLUTION (kinda)

...This site is confusing as **** for a message board.

This was supposed to be in reference to Xbox One users not being able to sign in and thus not being able to play the game.

Go ahead and delete this, 'cause I can't figure out how. Ridiculous lol

SkyHighGam3r, Jan 22, 2014
  5. SkyHighGam3r Win User

SOLUTION (kinda)

...This site is confusing as **** for a message board.

This was supposed to be in reference to Xbox One users not being able to sign in and thus not being able to play the game.

Go ahead and delete this, 'cause I can't figure out how. Ridiculous lol
  6. Ghetto Ninya Win User

Your Microsoft Account is locked. 0x80a40014

I kinda have the same problem. I kept trying the same password then locked. nothing will pop up for the email either. Solutions?
  7. IgotTSondabrain Win User

picking a host

i'm kinda getting tired of hosts resetting voting on halo reach by pulling their usb sticks that have their profiles on them...anyone have a solution for this?
  8. Miss Ermine Win User

NAT Problem!!!!!!!!!!!

9. a___WHAT___ Win User

cant play with a certain friend

okay thanks. if anyone else knows a sure solution to this please chime in. kinda annoying to unplug the ethernet from router 2 and into the xbox whenever i want to play with this friend
Thema:

SOLUTION (kinda)

1. SOLUTION (kinda) - Similar Threads - SOLUTION kinda

2. Can I delete an Xbox profile to free up my email? Years without solution please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I delete an Xbox profile to free up my email? Years without solution please help.: Is there a way to permanently delete an Xbox profile from my email address? I need to make my current email the alias for my current profile, but an Xbox profile was made on my email that I've...
  3. solutions?/?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solutions?/?: bonjour j'ai acheté plusieurs jeux Ubisoft et ils n'apparaissent pas et ne propose pas de les installer j'ai regarder la rubrique d'aide mais n'est pas trouver de solutions j'aimerais pouvoir...
  4. Solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solution: Je ne peux plus aller dans la salle des vente sur forza horizon 4 MERCI pour la solution [Edit - Translation] - I can no longer go to the auction room on forza horizon 4 THANKS for the solution...
  5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) Achievement Liberation UNLOCKING SOLUTION FOUND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) Achievement Liberation UNLOCKING SOLUTION FOUND: UPDATE 1/17/20 BOOM answer found I tried all the options one would try Hard resets waiting playing am additional one even though everyone insisted that you only need the OG 4 (crosswind, Palladin,...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Solutions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Solutions: I need a solution for Freecell Expert on January 3rd 2020. Does anyone have a link to a video solution ? 5b62f451-2262-4fdd-bbbc-aff58cf6ccda
  7. I found a possible solution for Xbox One S/X not reading discs upon initial boot.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found a possible solution for Xbox One S/X not reading discs upon initial boot.: So I've recently had an issue with 2 consecutive Xbox One S consoles not acknowledging that there is a disc in the drive after booting up from energy saving mode, and still wouldn't recognize...
  8. xBox One Audio messed up through HDMI to RCA converter solutions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox One Audio messed up through HDMI to RCA converter solutions?: My son has an xBox One 500G hooked to our old 27" CRT Sony TV through a HDMI to RCA converter by 'a rasfox'. It works fine converting our MacMini and Samsung Smart BluRay streaming player to the...
  9. Gamerscore reset many years ago, still looking for a solution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore reset many years ago, still looking for a solution: You'll have to pardon me for this complicated story but it has been bothering me since mid-2011 and I have had no solution since then. It practically made me stop paying for Xbox Live as well....
  10. E101/ E106 solution for insider !

in XboX Insiders
    E101/ E106 solution for insider !: Who would have an Xbox one x in alpha ring ,and with possibility to access the hard disk. I am looking for the of the update system partition (A / B folder). Like many I have error E101 / E106 ......