Solution Needed: Laggy and Unplayable Xbox One S

Discus and support Solution Needed: Laggy and Unplayable Xbox One S in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; About a week ago my Xbox One S began acting very laggy. Now I'm at the point where I can't even play a game. When I pull up menus, everything freezes.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/thealexiscee, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Solution Needed: Laggy and Unplayable Xbox One S

About a week ago my Xbox One S began acting very laggy. Now I'm at the point where I can't even play a game. When I pull up menus, everything freezes. I have cleared my cache, factory reset, did an offline update, switched cords, and contacted my internet provider. Is there anything else that I can try?

submitted by /u/thealexiscee
    [link] [comments]

/u/thealexiscee, Jan 15, 2022
  2. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Please don't let Assassin's Creed IV's tutorial take up half the game

You forgot to mention it is so laggy it is unplayable.
  3. TabooBunion4 Win User

EA access just what we need to be #1 again.

And to top it off, ps now is so laggy its unplayable!!
  4. TOM USMC-ED7D846E-A9 Win User

yo netherrealm studios ive got a suggestion

Online is so laggy that when you do find a match. It is virtually unplayable.
  5. POPABOMB Win User

Unplayable lag

this is laggy as hell unplayable for me at the moment but for the other people they must think there invincible on this game total rubbish
  6. neilhorgan Win User

Spartacus Legends Enters the Arena on June 26th.

First online match was horrendously laggy, pretty much unplayable. Checked the gamertag of my opponent - (MOD REMOVED)
Thema:

Solution Needed: Laggy and Unplayable Xbox One S

1. Solution Needed: Laggy and Unplayable Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Solution Needed Laggy

2. Xbox app on Windows 10 laptop not working--exhausted all possible solutions, need help

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app on Windows 10 laptop not working--exhausted all possible solutions, need help: I downloaded the Xbox app off the Windows store not too long ago, in order to join the Ultimate Gamepass and play some tactical and strategy RPGs on my laptop, but haven't made much progress. And...
  3. Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community: Has the support team been furloughed? I cannot log into my xbox live on my xbox 360 console. Posted a question but no proper response. how can I contact the support team either through phone or...
  4. Need a solution of Repair Order that delayed for 2 months.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a solution of Repair Order that delayed for 2 months.: My xbox Elite v2 pad is only one I had. and its button has broken a few weeks ago. so, I sent it to MS AS for repair service. But In Korea.There is no xbox elite v2 pad that will be replaced....
  5. We need a solution!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need a solution!: I'm getting the white screen every time an ad is supposed to appear, and there is no way out of it. I enjoy playing this game, but if this continues--I'm never coming back....
  6. Plz need a solution for that,,(GWG wont download cz i dnt hv a credit card :s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plz need a solution for that,,(GWG wont download cz i dnt hv a credit card :s): Now it just happens that i dnt have a credit card,, why am i not allowed to download the game though its FREEE???,, this is really unfair and annoying,, i live i Egypt so even when i try to put my...
  7. Need Help With Your Custom Gamer Picture Not Showing Up? Here's the Possible Solution!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help With Your Custom Gamer Picture Not Showing Up? Here's the Possible Solution!: Have you ever tried to have a COOL GamerPic on your Xbox Profile and when you press 'Save Changes' and Picture doesn't show up on your profile? Well, you may have found the RIGHT place for a...
  8. Xbox One HDMI out port broke. Need Solutions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One HDMI out port broke. Need Solutions.: Hello all, my Xbox One has been very good to me I've had it since Xbox One launch! But after hundreds of times of unplugging and moving my Xbox the HDMI output has gone out. I've pulled it apart...
  9. Banned from Online for Two weeks A DAY AFTER A COMMUNICATION BAN. Why? Need Help and Solution ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned from Online for Two weeks A DAY AFTER A COMMUNICATION BAN. Why? Need Help and Solution ...: I have been suspended for two weeks for "harassment, abuse, or threats". I now am sitting here in utter awe of this because I have been communication banned so I have no idea on how this could...
  10. Download For Xbox One is broken need help or solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download For Xbox One is broken need help or solution: I am currently downloading final fantasy 15 with gladio add on and battlefield 1. every time I download those game or add on together, it wont focus in a single file. FF15 has 33%, Gladio Add-on...