SOLVED: Check your audio receiver, Audio error 0x80bd0009

Discus and support SOLVED: Check your audio receiver, Audio error 0x80bd0009 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok after months of having to deal with uncompressed stereo sound coming from my xbox one S, I couldn't select any other option besides "uncompressed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheTasteOfInk05, Apr 15, 2019.

1. SOLVED: Check your audio receiver, Audio error 0x80bd0009

Ok after months of having to deal with uncompressed stereo sound coming from my xbox one S, I couldn't select any other option besides "uncompressed stereo" without getting an error saying my receiver couldnt do it. Finally after searching countless forums
    with no particular answer I finally got it. In my particular case, using the Sony STR-DH770. Go to [Amp Menu]-->[HDMI]-->[HDMI Audio Out]-->AMP. I had the option of AMP+TV and this was causing the problem. I didnt change any settings in the xbox itself, but
    my current settings on the xbox were, Display 4k UHD, everything my tv would allow me to check in "Video Modes", and "Video fidelity & overscan" was set to "Auto-detect.(recommended)". Anyway I hope this helps anybody who has this same problem out.

:)

TheTasteOfInk05, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. SoG Watchman Win User

Interesting thank you for the information. I'm sure this will help someone else out there with a similar Sony receiver.
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

Audio Receiver Error - 0x80bd0009

Right on Davee! I'm stoked to hear you got things sorted! Game on!

And give a shout if you run into any other questions or issues. ^_^
  5. haroldnmadge Win User

I figured that out mate. Manually choose display type as HDMI instead of auto detect (on the left of where the sound is). That opens the surround audio options up. Surround takes out the speech for me though in my receiver, so I think I need to wait for
    the dolby patch.
  6. V1K1NG JAK3 Win User

WOO HOO I GOT MINE WORKING!!!! thanks haroldnmadge!!!
Thema:

1. SOLVED: Check your audio receiver, Audio error 0x80bd0009 - Similar Threads - SOLVED Check audio

2. A patent for solving one of the controllers problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    A patent for solving one of the controllers problem: my name is saman veismoradi and I'm an electrical engineering student at the university of siena Italy, MSc of telecommunication engineering. I am a gamer for 20 years now and I traveled through...
  3. Ryse Spn Of Rome - No gold in multilayer after a match, still not solved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Spn Of Rome - No gold in multilayer after a match, still not solved.: Hi, just wanted to add that I have a problem. I have played ryse Son Of Rome with a friend and we have made sure, that language settings etc. were the same. The thing is we - and as read in...
  4. Como soluciono el problema 0x803f800e? [Translation - How do I solve the problem 0x803f800e?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Como soluciono el problema 0x803f800e? [Translation - How do I solve the problem 0x803f800e?]: Como soluciono el problema? [Translation - How do I solve the problem?] 96148d3a-ebf3-465e-a94f-94d0cf74ff97
  5. RANDOM SOLVE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RANDOM SOLVE: When I can't get online a screen will pop up to switch to random to play offline, but then when I get internet service I can't find that screen to switch it back from random. Any help?...
  6. Is there a way to solve the controller drifting?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to solve the controller drifting?: As the title says, I'm not sure if I used to correct word but my controller has been moving the left thumbsticks out of itself in game. Some games are worse than others. it's not too annoying I...
  7. Please read I really need help solving a problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read I really need help solving a problem: My xbox one is really letting me down and i dont know why... i cant type any message or send any message... i cant join any type of team chat... im not even banned or anything... i cant restart my...
  8. it does not read me the original disk that I do to solve it

in XBoX on Consoles
    it does not read me the original disk that I do to solve it: it does not read me the original disk that I do to solve it. Cleaning it does not work. what I do? ebc63ecd-0b26-411b-8804-d375bae4ff7a
  9. SOLVED - XBox One games publishing, development and console purchase in Malaysia.

in XBoX on Windows
    SOLVED - XBox One games publishing, development and console purchase in Malaysia.: Hi, I noticed there are many similar questions about Xbox One in Malaysia accumulating until now. Therefore, I am going to share this extracted information as reference from Microsoft Xbox One...
  10. nat dupla como resolver *Mod Translation: Nat double How to solve)

in XBoX on Mobile
    nat dupla como resolver *Mod Translation: Nat double How to solve): foi trocado o roteador e apareceu na minha rede no xbox one a nat dupla e e´ por isso que não consigo jogar na live.Como resolver este poblema *Mod Translation* was switched the router and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check your audio receiver 0x80bd0009

2. xbox one check your audio receiver 0x80bd0009

3. 0x80bd0009 audio