[SOLVED]Xbox One audio keeps cutting out when connecting headset

Discus and support [SOLVED]Xbox One audio keeps cutting out when connecting headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My headset has started to cut out a few seconds after it is plugged into my controller. Sometimes it will work OK for a few minutes and then the audio... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jesse_H48, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Jesse_H48
    Jesse_H48 Guest

My headset has started to cut out a few seconds after it is plugged into my controller. Sometimes it will work OK for a few minutes and then the audio will start cutting out until disappearing completely, other times it will happen immediately after being
    plugged in. If I unplug the headset and plug it back in it will work for another 2 seconds - 2 minutes and then it will cut out again. If I plug it in while on the dashboard sometimes it will be OK, but as soon as I open a game the audio will fill with static
    and then cut out. it is not my headset, as I have tried multiple ones and the same thing happens. It is also not my controller, as I connected my controller to my PC with the headset attached and the audio worked fine through my PC.

This is on Xbox One (Original, not S or X)

I have no idea what to do so any help would be appreciated.

:)

Jesse_H48, Feb 19, 2020
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Jesse,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As this question has been answered, we will be locking this thread. If you ever have another question or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward to hearing
    more from you soon!
  3. Jesse_H48 Win User

That seems to have fixed the issue, hopefully I won't have anymore problems. Thanks.
  4. Jesse_H48 Win User

I tried both wired connection and wireless on battery, same result either way.
  5. Jesse_H48 Win User

I have the battery pack removed and the controller wired, I tried it with batteries and wireless connection and the problem persists either way.
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

Hey Jesse_H48, i have a similar issue with my headphones i bought recently. They connect directly to the xbox wireless and every once and a while the Audio will cut out briefly but come back. I have not found a fix yet, i have made sure the headphones
    are up to date. I hope you find a solve to your issue, I am searching myself, should i find a Solve I will let you know!
Thema:

1. [SOLVED]Xbox One audio keeps cutting out when connecting headset - Similar Threads - SOLVED audio keeps

2. Pre-order payment not going through [SOLVED]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-order payment not going through [SOLVED]: Hello! I pre-ordered Resident Evil 3 a couple of weeks ago, but when the time came to process payment, it didnt go through, i used the same payment option i've used to buy other games, the info is...
  3. Funimation app freeze/loading-in issues (Help me) [Xbox One] [UK] - Issue Solved!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimation app freeze/loading-in issues (Help me) [Xbox One] [UK] - Issue Solved!: Hi, I have previously encountered an issue regarding the Funimation app on the Xbox one console. The problems started last night 28/03/2020, I turned my Xbox on and clicked on the Funimation app...
  4. SOLVED: I can't unlock any achievement! HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOLVED: I can't unlock any achievement! HELP!: SOLVED. I discover this issue today. No achievement is unlocking for me, no matter which game is or the profile I'm using, no achievement is popping nor appearing unlocked in the list and is...
  5. XBOX ONE X E101, E102, E105, E106 (HELP! WILLING TO PAYPAL IF SOLVED!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X E101, E102, E105, E106 (HELP! WILLING TO PAYPAL IF SOLVED!): Backstory: I've had this Xbox one X for a little over a year now and it worked completely fine never dropped or did anything to it. I was just playing GTA 5 a week ago with no issues. I started...
  6. Problem solved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem solved: My xbox one x has recently gained a guest account I cannot sign out and when I try to add a guest it says it cant what should I do!? 34ee7d7d-1c1e-4b4e-93cf-e00ed89218b9
  7. Can anyone help solve a headset audio problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help solve a headset audio problem?: Headset audio stopped working - the console (xbox one s) didn't register that a headset was attached. It was a faulty controller, so we exchanged it and now have a new one. When the headset is...
  8. [solved]Game Bar only records the first frame of a game, and then the full audio

in XBoX on Windows
    [solved]Game Bar only records the first frame of a game, and then the full audio: Just built my pc a few weeks ago and have gotten some pretty good plays, but when I went to watch them back the ALL had the same problem, I checked with my friend and he has never had this...
  9. SOLVED: Check your audio receiver, Audio error 0x80bd0009

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOLVED: Check your audio receiver, Audio error 0x80bd0009: Ok after months of having to deal with uncompressed stereo sound coming from my xbox one S, I couldn't select any other option besides "uncompressed stereo" without getting an error saying my...
  10. Xbox one no audio on live-tv sometimes, rebooting Xbox one solves temporarily

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one no audio on live-tv sometimes, rebooting Xbox one solves temporarily: As the title suggests, I get a no audio issue from live TV sometimes. It is more prevalent since the last update on in the last month I'd have to say. About once a week or so I have to power...