Some achievements for games in different language

Discus and support Some achievements for games in different language in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm currently living in Korea and the achievement list for Titanfall is now in Korean. I'm an English speaker and my console is set. I don't have this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GremlinZD, Aug 31, 2014.

1. GremlinZD
    GremlinZD Guest

I'm currently living in Korea and the achievement list for Titanfall is now in Korean. I'm an English speaker and my console is set. I don't have this issue with any other game and my neighbors don't have this issue with their game either. How do I fix this?

:)

GremlinZD, Aug 31, 2014
  2. Achievements in different language

any news on this? ive had this problem from the beginning and it needs to be fixed! thank you

Gonzo the Wifey, Aug 31, 2014
  3. Zo177b13
    Zo177b13 Guest
    Achievements in different language

Now it's doing it again on Destiny as well as Diablo III. English settings with German achievements. It might have someting to do with the fact that I live in Germany - but c'mon I don't know that much German, yet. Please fix this so I can track my progress,
    MS.

Zo177b13, Aug 31, 2014
  4. Some achievements for games in different language

Were you ever able to find an answer to this issue? I'm having the same exact problem...

AdrenalinJunki3, Sep 12, 2014
  5. MattGsy
    MattGsy Guest
    I have the same issue, spoke to Xbox Support here is an excerpt from the transcript, going to try it tonight:

Angeli H.: Alright. Please try to do the hard reset first on your console. To do this, while your console is on, go to home. Then, remove the power cord at the back of the console, wait for two minutes then turn on the console again. If this does not work,
    please try to clear your systems cache.

Angeli H.: Please follow these steps:

MR MATTHEW: how to I clear the system cache?

Angeli H.: Clear Persistent storage by going to Settings > Disc and Blu-Ray > Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage > Clear it three times. After you have done clearing Persistent Storage, please go to Settings >> Network >> Advanced Settings >>
    Alternate MAC >> Clear Alternate MAC.

Angeli H.: Turn the console off completely by holding the power key for 5-7 seconds. Unplug power supply.

MR MATTHEW: ok can you confirm this WILL NOT affect any of my saved games?

Angeli H.: Next resolution is to Delete and re-download your profile.

Angeli H.: Yes. This will not affect your saved games, Matthew.

MR MATTHEW: is there an option in settings to delete profile? Just I've never had to do that

Angeli H.: Yes,please follow these steps to delete your profile:

Angeli H.: Go to Home screen.

Angeli H.: Press the Menu button on your controller.

Angeli H.: Select Settings.

Angeli H.: Scroll to the right. Under OTHER PEOPLE, select Remove accounts.

Angeli H.: Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Choose this person.

Angeli H.: Select Remove from this Xbox to confirm.

Angeli H.: When you're finished, select Close.

MattGsy, Oct 31, 2018
  6. MattGsy Win User

I have the same issue, spoke to Xbox Support here is an excerpt from the transcript, going to try it tonight:

Angeli H.: Alright. Please try to do the hard reset first on your console. To do this, while your console is on, go to home. Then, remove the power cord at the back of the console, wait for two minutes then turn on the console again. If this does not work,
    please try to clear your systems cache.

Angeli H.: Please follow these steps:

MR MATTHEW: how to I clear the system cache?

Angeli H.: Clear Persistent storage by going to Settings > Disc and Blu-Ray > Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage > Clear it three times. After you have done clearing Persistent Storage, please go to Settings >> Network >> Advanced Settings >>
    Alternate MAC >> Clear Alternate MAC.

Angeli H.: Turn the console off completely by holding the power key for 5-7 seconds. Unplug power supply.

MR MATTHEW: ok can you confirm this WILL NOT affect any of my saved games?

Angeli H.: Next resolution is to Delete and re-download your profile.

Angeli H.: Yes. This will not affect your saved games, Matthew.

MR MATTHEW: is there an option in settings to delete profile? Just I've never had to do that

Angeli H.: Yes,please follow these steps to delete your profile:

Angeli H.: Go to Home screen.

Angeli H.: Press the Menu button on your controller.

Angeli H.: Select Settings.

Angeli H.: Scroll to the right. Under OTHER PEOPLE, select Remove accounts.

Angeli H.: Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Choose this person.

Angeli H.: Select Remove from this Xbox to confirm.

Angeli H.: When you're finished, select Close.
  7. AdrenalinJunki3 Win User

Were you ever able to find an answer to this issue? I'm having the same exact problem...
  8. Zo177b13 Win User

Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition (Download Version) : English notification pops, but Achievement App shows achievements in German. Using preview dashboard.
  9. Hawker1988 Win User

No im not in the program daft badger. Well im glad someone else has experienced the issue. Its just VH for me at the moment. Been chatting withbthe support team on twitter and come up with nothing. It has to be a bug in the OS?
  10. xboj Win User

achievements in a different language

Same problem here, got my console in English/UK but some games show me the achievements in spanish.

Not only that, but if I go to "other achievements" (xbox360's) absolutely *all* games and achievements appear in spanish.

This is very annoying, please fix asap
Thema:

1. Some achievements for games in different language - Similar Threads - achievements games different

2. Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) - PC game pass app save/achievements problem: Hello, So I installed Lichtspeer: Double Speer Edition on the Xbox (Beta) app with PC game pass. This is the first game I installed with the game pass. Every time I exit the game my progress is...
  3. Xbox 360 backwards compatible games not showing achievements when played on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible games not showing achievements when played on Xbox One: I was playing a 360 game on Xbox One and earned an achievement. When I checked the achievements in the Xbox One menu the game did not show up at all. I brought up the emulated 360 dashboard and it...
  4. achievements of the game A plague tale: innocense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements of the game A plague tale: innocense: Hi, could you help me in knowing why I do not get the achievements of this game. I go in chapter 4 and the achievements after completing chapters 1 to 3 do not leave me? I must say, that the game...
  5. Game Pass Quests - Achievements not registering correctly

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Quests - Achievements not registering correctly: Seem to be having problems completing the Wolfenstein II quest - have picked up 4 achievements for the game in the last two days, however the Wolfenstein quest isn't really reflecting this. It...
  6. Is there a way to clear old achievements/games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to clear old achievements/games?: I have many games that I have tried out that leave a mark on my Achievement List. Games that I played once and really didn't enjoy but I received the achievement for "Learning how to walk...
  7. What was the last game you unlocked every achievement for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the last game you unlocked every achievement for?: The walking dead A new frontier and Thomas was alone. e4e52561-fc78-4ddb-ae1c-cf716c6f4b90
  8. Achievements in Different Language - Only 2 Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements in Different Language - Only 2 Games: Hello, This is a weird one but for some reason, my achievements for 'Blue Dragon' and 'Lost Odyssey' are in Asian and not English. They are the only games affected by this too. I appears like...
  9. why is game count in individual games different from achievement tallies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is game count in individual games different from achievement tallies?: For example, I won 94 out of 94 games played in FreeCell. The achievement tally is 86? 7b3d4d07-7584-4f09-b0e8-903c6afe15e4
  10. Unable to unlock two specific achievements in two different games!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to unlock two specific achievements in two different games!: Im unable to unlock the "return to sender" achievement in minecraft and the "halo 3 skulltaker:cowbell" achievement in the master chief collection. I tried to contact support through the chat...