Some achievements not unlocking.

Discus and support Some achievements not unlocking. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been playing We Happy Few and Gears 4, and havent unlocked any achievements, despite doing all the troubleshooting and completing all requirements.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cuppa Joey, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Cuppa Joey
    Cuppa Joey Guest

Ive been playing We Happy Few and Gears 4, and havent unlocked any achievements, despite doing all the troubleshooting and completing all requirements. One is even for being level 50 in multiplayer, and I am now level 70. I wouldnt be bothered if there werent
    timed challenges in gears 4.

However, I have been unlocking achievements just fine in sea of thieves, so im not sure what the issue is. Any help is appreciated!

:)

Cuppa Joey, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Salsbar Win User

Stopped earning achievements when Cortana is on

I think it is not a problem with cortana, but with achievements in general are having problems. I have some done unlocking achievements and some halo achievements won't unlock as well.
  3. JaRizzz Win User

Some achievements not unlocking...

Cowboy up fix u should buy another gun and upgrade it to level 4. Thats how I did it. The other 2 unlocked as soon as i connected back to Live the next day.
  4. Robster80 Win User

I supposedly got the "Stay Clean Steelport" achievement, but that 10 gamerscore points it brings does not show up on my score. Tried recovering my gamertag, but it didn't work. WTF?!
  5. StiffyScotland Win User

yeah i've upgraded them as well, to include the fun Fart in a Jar lol
  6. SD Ranger John Win User

So far the only one that hasn't unlocked for me is the one for completing all of the car hijacking challenges.
Thema:

1. Some achievements not unlocking. - Similar Threads - achievements unlocking

2. Achievements won’t unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements won’t unlock: Hey guys im hoping you can help me, i played a game offline (tomb raider: definitive edition) and got some achievements mainly mission progress ones. Ive logged online and they haven’t sync’d up....
  3. Achievements not unlocking on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements not unlocking on PC: Hi all, Having an issue with achievements not unlocking on my Windows PC for Fortnite, have previously unlocked most of them on Xbox. Tried uninstalling the game, resetting the companion app,...
  4. Achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking.: Crimson Dragon - Roger that. Activate your wingman dragon communicator and issue a command. I've done the requirement 20+ times across 5 missions. And I know I've done it because the follow up...
  5. Not Unlocking Achievements For Kingdom Come

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Unlocking Achievements For Kingdom Come: Hi! I recently started playing Kingdom Come: Deliverence with Xbox Game Pass for PC, and, after playing enough of the game that I know I have earned some achievements, it seems none are unlocking...
  6. State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received

in XBoX on Windows
    State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received: Hi all! I've been playing the game for over 12 hours, I've killed more than 200 zombies (it would be an achievement), already put numerous backpacks in the closet (another achievement), already...
  7. Achievements not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements not unlocking.: I'm currently not getting any achievements in any of my games. I just beat gears ultimate edition and received nothing, and I also started playing minecraft (bedrock edition) and haven't gotten...
  8. Doom 2 (Classic) Achievement "The City"not unlocking despite meeting all requirements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom 2 (Classic) Achievement "The City"not unlocking despite meeting all requirements: I beat levels 12-20, even did the secret levels, but achievement hasn't unlocked. It's stuck at 88%. I did the power reset, but it didn't work. It makes no sense, how did I skip a level when I...
  9. Achievement not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement not unlocking: So I've been playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate, well I just finished getting 100% on the main story and Jack the Ripper DLC and have unlocked every achievement, except one. "A Quick and Reliable...
  10. XBOX Game Pass for PC Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Achievements Won't Unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass for PC Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Achievements Won't Unlock: So for the last week or so, I've being playing Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus via XBOX Game Pass for PC and all of a sudden the achievements have just stopped unlocking, and I know this because...