Some achievements not unlocking.

Discus and support Some achievements not unlocking. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been playing We Happy Few and Gears 4, and havent unlocked any achievements, despite doing all the troubleshooting and completing all requirements.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cuppa Joey, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Cuppa Joey
    Cuppa Joey Guest

Ive been playing We Happy Few and Gears 4, and havent unlocked any achievements, despite doing all the troubleshooting and completing all requirements. One is even for being level 50 in multiplayer, and I am now level 70. I wouldnt be bothered if there werent
    timed challenges in gears 4.

However, I have been unlocking achievements just fine in sea of thieves, so im not sure what the issue is. Any help is appreciated!

:)

Cuppa Joey, Aug 26, 2019
  2. JaRizzz Win User

Some achievements not unlocking...

Cowboy up fix u should buy another gun and upgrade it to level 4. Thats how I did it. The other 2 unlocked as soon as i connected back to Live the next day.
  3. Robster80 Win User

I supposedly got the "Stay Clean Steelport" achievement, but that 10 gamerscore points it brings does not show up on my score. Tried recovering my gamertag, but it didn't work. WTF?!
  4. StiffyScotland Win User

yeah i've upgraded them as well, to include the fun Fart in a Jar lol
  5. SD Ranger John Win User

So far the only one that hasn't unlocked for me is the one for completing all of the car hijacking challenges.
  6. Cuppa Joey Win User

Thanks for that. I tried it but still nothing. Whats weird is it is only on 2 games, but it seems like all the other ones were fine.
Thema:

1. Some achievements not unlocking. - Similar Threads - achievements unlocking

2. My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Achievements aren't appearing on the screen when unlocking: This started a couple of days ago. They're unlocking fine when I check them using the menu, however the lovely noise and banner doesn't appear when they're unlocking. I definitely have the...
  3. The problem with unlocking achievements on Xbox One, when will we have the solution?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem with unlocking achievements on Xbox One, when will we have the solution?: Hello, fellow Xbox Community members! As usual, we all know that many games on our platform have the common error of ''buggy achievements that are not unlocked''. The feared nightmare of the...
  4. Achievements are not unlocking :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievements are not unlocking :(: I've been experiencing issues with my xbox achievements in the past month or so. It seems that achievements for certain games (Witcher 3, Trackmania Turbo, Halo MCC) will not unlock, nor track...
  5. Where have you been? achievement not unlocking in Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where have you been? achievement not unlocking in Minecraft.: I have one cat in my world if it's important it wasn't an ocelot but every time I meet the requirements of sleeping while the cat is not sitting it will bring me random stuff but i have not gotten...
  6. I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the?: So as it turns out, I can no longer unlock anymore achievements for Minecraft as they will not unlock even though I met the conditions. I tried every troubleshooting steps, nothing helps. Have I...
  7. Minecraft achievements no longer unlocking or tracking. Nothing I did fixed it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft achievements no longer unlocking or tracking. Nothing I did fixed it.: So, I know I can no longer unlock achievements in Minecraft on Xbox One anymore. What happened to that game, now? And I never changed the game mode other than leaving it in Survival....
  8. Microsoft Sudoku - same achievement keeps unlocking

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Sudoku - same achievement keeps unlocking: Sorry i can't find the adequate place for this or a direct contact for support at Microsoft Casual Games but as this issue breaks the achievement system it probably needs to go here too. 7 days...
  9. Battlefield 1 Achievments Not Unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 1 Achievments Not Unlocking: Hello there I am seekin help to have my last achievements unlocked for Battlefield 1 as I am abit of a completionist and its starting to bug me now I have already spoke with Xbox Support and they...
  10. Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) Achievement Liberation UNLOCKING SOLUTION FOUND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) Achievement Liberation UNLOCKING SOLUTION FOUND: UPDATE 1/17/20 BOOM answer found I tried all the options one would try Hard resets waiting playing am additional one even though everyone insisted that you only need the OG 4 (crosswind, Palladin,...