Some benefits, rewards programs and offers in Egypt

Discus and support Some benefits, rewards programs and offers in Egypt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all Any body have any idea why some regions are not able to receieve some xbox one store offers and discounts? I bought alot of games from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bohy(2), Oct 27, 2019.

1. bohy(2)
    bohy(2) Guest

Hi all

Any body have any idea why some regions are not able to receieve some xbox one store offers and discounts?

I bought alot of games from the store and i have received nothing like rewards programs, xbox pass application also is not available in my region like egypt?

Thanks

:)

bohy(2), Oct 27, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Typically it's due to different rules and regulations in a region.
  3. {Parity} Win User

4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Issues like this are sometimes outside of Microsoft's control, when they are in their control it takes a lot of time to get resolutions. Video Games and their respective platforms are regulated differently by different governments across the world. What
    someone gets in the U.S. may not be available in Egypt and the Middle East which could be available in the U.K. but couldn't be in Japan. That's a long explanation but that's typically how it goes. Game Pass may not be available in that region because of some
    of the main games on game pass not being available in your region due to governmental regulations such as ratings and other issues say with localization. As for Microsoft Rewards not being available in your region, that could have something to do with maybe
    gambling laws in your region? A lot of Microsoft Rewards is sweepstakes and little quizzes and games in tandem with the "cashback" points. So in a way that could be considered gambling or something similar to it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Not received game pass code

That was actually a Microsoft Rewards program offer, not an Xbox Rewards program offer. You would need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program via their redemption page.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox rewards

That's actually a Microsoft Rewards program offer, not an Xbox Rewards program offer. The two programs are different. For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
Thema:

1. Some benefits, rewards programs and offers in Egypt - Similar Threads - benefits rewards programs

2. Xbox game pass ultimate- discord/spotify benefit.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate- discord/spotify benefit.: I brought Xbox games pass ultimate earlier today, after the offer had started however am unable to find where i can get a code to redeem the discord nitro/ spotify benefits, could anyone tell me...
  3. Not exactly understood the 'regular user' benefit of this new feature

in XboX Insiders
    Not exactly understood the 'regular user' benefit of this new feature: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  4. Games which would benefit from/benefit Game Pass (and Game Pass on PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games which would benefit from/benefit Game Pass (and Game Pass on PC): Saw a good opinion piece on True Achievements about how Fallout 76 would really benefit from joining GamePass to start recovering its rep...
  5. Will xbox 360 connect to my PC ? and what are the benefits ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will xbox 360 connect to my PC ? and what are the benefits ?: Will xbox 360 connect to my PC ? and what are the benefits ?and I can't seem to find Media Center for my Windows 10. WHAT WILL I DOOOOOoooooo 6ff0ad12-2cb7-4259-be5e-2c073276df3b
  6. The benefits of Xbox One X on 1080p TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    The benefits of Xbox One X on 1080p TV: 99% probably bought Xbox One X for 4K, but i bought it for improved framerate, loading, texture quality, faster system etc. There is not that much info on the net for 1080p mode as the main focus...
  7. Xbox family cant access gold benefits.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox family cant access gold benefits.: I bought my son a gift card for our xb1, but when he wants a game the deals that gold has for me are not there for him. Call of duty BO4 for example is 110 for me but 125 for him. My Xbox is the...
  8. The benefits of the gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The benefits of the gift card: Can i use gift card to buy xbox live? Thanks a65e34f6-4147-4583-b115-aa6b41f95039
  9. When sharing your Gold subscription, what are the specific gold benefits you get?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sharing your Gold subscription, what are the specific gold benefits you get?: When I set my xbox to the home XBOX my gold subscription is supposedly shared with my kids accounts. What does this include? It seems they (kids) can play games online but they (kids) cannot...
  10. 4k hdr side benefit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    4k hdr side benefit: so I have noticed this more and more when I play 4k hdr games, both on pro and my x. But when games actually are 4k(native or otherwise) plusher, the games suddenly have this odd sense of depth to...