Some bugs already

Discus and support Some bugs already in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; some deleted posts still are listed. If anyone else can find any more so they can fix it. dce9efa0-c8f1-4240-b608-d0926b138c02 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by proneto911, Feb 13, 2014.

1. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest

Some bugs already

some deleted posts still are listed. If anyone else can find any more so they can fix it.

:)

proneto911, Feb 13, 2014
  2. BUGS Already:

Man I have played this game nonstop and haven't encountered a single glitch for such a massive game.

TODDY BY NATURE, Feb 13, 2014
  3. HAZZARDMAN
    HAZZARDMAN Guest
    BUGS Already:

flamethrower works great on a tiger..

HAZZARDMAN, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Malidicus Win User

BUGS Already:

The only "glitch" that happens in my game in that sometimes the game does not give me the on screen prompt to loot/interact/skin etc. I have to walk away from a carcas or something and aproach it again just to make the "Hold X" prompt appear.

OP, many Sandbox games have mission areas that if you leave, you can fail the mission. The GTA series had many missions like that so does that mean that GTA in not a Sandbox game?

Lighten up, dude. This game rocks!
  5. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

BUGS Already:

Flamethrowers and shotguns (especially the signature shotgun) for large animals like tigers and bears work great.
  6. mopuddin Win User

BUGS Already:

no camera or rocks.

"saving private oliver" screen goes black and no actions can be made. game ender.
  7. Jedimonkey2006 Win User

BUGS Already:

^^^ Just because youve taken a radio tower doesnt mean the area isnt "owned" by bad guys. Look for outposts in that area and take them over then you'll see the map go green instead of red.

-

Fewer cars doesnt make it a bug, i actually like the lack of resources at times when you need them, makes it too easy to complete objectives otherwise.

-

Had a funny MP glitch last night, shot someone who without moving glided at top speed across the map and out into the ocean until i lost sight of him! Guess he DC'd lol.
  8. HarleyTripleX Win User

BUGS Already:

Tigers have become a bit easier to kill now that I have upgraded more of those skills Hwoever, I am still running into more bugs like why does the map disappear its color and everytime I do a radio tower to open the map section it goes back to red? Also
    the closer you get to the end of the story there are fewer cars to use i am doing too much runniong. the biggest bug is "can't read disc, the disc is dirty."

This my first play through and it takes me at least one to learn the flow of the game. I hope my second play through will be much more enjoyable for me.
Thema:

Some bugs already

1. Some bugs already - Similar Threads - bugs already

2. Forza Horizon 4 Loading bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Loading bug: I recently formatted my computer, it worked, updated windows and drivers, so I decided to download the forza, I had this game before and worked normally in this same config. What happens is, this...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 RB/LB double clicking (Double Input bug)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 RB/LB double clicking (Double Input bug): I don't know what this bug is, or if it's just a fortnite thing but it's annoying, extremely annoying. Is there any type of fix or does anyone know exactly the problem with this. Multiple people...
  4. Which language to use for bug reports?

in XboX Insiders
    Which language to use for bug reports?: I try to do a lot of bug reporting and though I usually write my reports in english (with my Xbox set to german), but I also specifically like to look out for localization errors, cut off text on...
  5. XCloud Bug - Controller Movement/Game Selection

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Bug - Controller Movement/Game Selection: [IMG] submitted by /u/GatesyOfficial [link] [comments]
  6. Bug: Evolve not installable in Alpha

in XboX Insiders
    Bug: Evolve not installable in Alpha: The game (used to be Games with Gold) doesn't show up in the library at all, if you search for it in the store it will tell you that you can play it with Gold but the install button is greyed out....
  7. Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest Update Bug Energy Saving Mode Not Working: If you recently ran the latest update (1/2020) for your Xbox One X console, the Energy Saving Mode is not working immediately after when you hold down your controller for shutdown. You need to...
  8. Bug no jogo lego Marvel super heroes 2 na fase de lemuria o rio do jogo -[Translation - Bug...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug no jogo lego Marvel super heroes 2 na fase de lemuria o rio do jogo -[Translation - Bug...: Um monstro fica congelado nessa fase só que era pra ele não ficar congelado -[Translation - A monster gets frozen at this stage only he wasn't supposed to freeze]...
  9. So I was screen sharing to my pc and the splash screen bugged even the game was already in...

in XboX Insiders
    So I was screen sharing to my pc and the splash screen bugged even the game was already in...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  10. Again connection problems, get the bugs out already

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Again connection problems, get the bugs out already: Why are connection problems so consistent with bingo? Either can't connect or crashes in mid games. d380dd3d-b3f6-4c06-9ec6-acb2bb4f7b34