Some bugs already

Discus and support Some bugs already in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; some deleted posts still are listed. If anyone else can find any more so they can fix it. dce9efa0-c8f1-4240-b608-d0926b138c02 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by proneto911, Feb 13, 2014.

1. proneto911
    proneto911 Guest

Some bugs already

some deleted posts still are listed. If anyone else can find any more so they can fix it.

:)

proneto911, Feb 13, 2014
  2. BUGS Already:

Man I have played this game nonstop and haven't encountered a single glitch for such a massive game.

TODDY BY NATURE, Feb 13, 2014
  3. HAZZARDMAN
    HAZZARDMAN Guest
    BUGS Already:

flamethrower works great on a tiger..

HAZZARDMAN, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Malidicus Win User

BUGS Already:

The only "glitch" that happens in my game in that sometimes the game does not give me the on screen prompt to loot/interact/skin etc. I have to walk away from a carcas or something and aproach it again just to make the "Hold X" prompt appear.

OP, many Sandbox games have mission areas that if you leave, you can fail the mission. The GTA series had many missions like that so does that mean that GTA in not a Sandbox game?

Lighten up, dude. This game rocks!
  5. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

BUGS Already:

Flamethrowers and shotguns (especially the signature shotgun) for large animals like tigers and bears work great.
  6. mopuddin Win User

BUGS Already:

no camera or rocks.

"saving private oliver" screen goes black and no actions can be made. game ender.
  7. Jedimonkey2006 Win User

BUGS Already:

^^^ Just because youve taken a radio tower doesnt mean the area isnt "owned" by bad guys. Look for outposts in that area and take them over then you'll see the map go green instead of red.

-

Fewer cars doesnt make it a bug, i actually like the lack of resources at times when you need them, makes it too easy to complete objectives otherwise.

-

Had a funny MP glitch last night, shot someone who without moving glided at top speed across the map and out into the ocean until i lost sight of him! Guess he DC'd lol.
  8. HarleyTripleX Win User

BUGS Already:

Tigers have become a bit easier to kill now that I have upgraded more of those skills Hwoever, I am still running into more bugs like why does the map disappear its color and everytime I do a radio tower to open the map section it goes back to red? Also
    the closer you get to the end of the story there are fewer cars to use i am doing too much runniong. the biggest bug is "can't read disc, the disc is dirty."

This my first play through and it takes me at least one to learn the flow of the game. I hope my second play through will be much more enjoyable for me.
Thema:

Some bugs already

1. Some bugs already - Similar Threads - bugs already

2. Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) & Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) Bug

in XboX Insiders
    Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) & Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) Bug: The below are not my words. They are someone elses writeup of a test they did. I am also having the same issue. Can we get someone on the Xbox Team to open a support ticket to the engineering team...
  3. My Controller is bugging

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Controller is bugging: My controller is not letting me do anything, as soon as I press one thing on the controller it always just automatically goes to the left of any tab or whatever it is on, it doesn't let me control...
  4. Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found

in XboX Insiders
    Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found: I've found what causes the video/audio bug on Alpha level insiders on One X. It is caused by plugging in a headset then unplugging it after an unspecified amount of time. As I previously reported...
  5. Game compality bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game compality bug: Hello, I have Battlefield 3 on Xbox 360 but when I put it in my Xbox One this doesn't work then only at the front by its market very well c0783233-f5fd-45e4-9065-a234307bffa6
  6. Adding a general option in bug reports.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a general option in bug reports.: I think it would be a good idea to add a general category to the bug reporting on the Xbox 1. As I've been having a bug happen multiple times a day for the past couple weeks now, and because of...
  7. Mon jeux Forza Horizon bug et ne se lance pas[Translation-My Forza Horizon bug games and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Mon jeux Forza Horizon bug et ne se lance pas[Translation-My Forza Horizon bug games and...: Boujour j'ai essayer de réinstaller le jeu mais il fait soit 44 ko ou 1 GO et quelque j'ai reset le store fait le scan du store aussi j'ai essayer de jouer avec un autre compte administrateur....
  8. friends forever offline bug

in XBoX on Mobile
    friends forever offline bug: I have friends that have to invite me, despite being online. on mobile, web, xbox, pc, i have friends that always look like they are offline, though they are actively inviting me. i can see...
  9. Rewards Program Quests bug

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards Program Quests bug: I have been trying to access Game Pass Quests in the achievement section of my Xbox One S console. When clicking on sign up for Microsoft Rewards to take part in the quests I clicked join now at...
  10. Again connection problems, get the bugs out already

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Again connection problems, get the bugs out already: Why are connection problems so consistent with bingo? Either can't connect or crashes in mid games. d380dd3d-b3f6-4c06-9ec6-acb2bb4f7b34