Some controller buttons don't work on Cloud Gaming on Android

Discus and support Some controller buttons don't work on Cloud Gaming on Android in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After updating my Xbox One controller to the beta firmware described here the analog and directional buttons don't work while playing a game on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jamijr, Oct 8, 2021.

1. /u/jamijr
    /u/jamijr Guest

After updating my Xbox One controller to the beta firmware described here the analog and directional buttons don't work while playing a game on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. The strange thing is that these buttons do work when I'm navigating around the app, but when I launch a game, they don't work.

P.S.: English is not my main language, sorry about any mistakes

submitted by /u/jamijr
    [link] [comments]

/u/jamijr, Oct 8, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Controller button mapping messed up on cloud gaming for android.

3. Nixelplex Win User

Keyboard and mouse on Android?

I like the idea of supporting Keyboard and Mouse for the android OS. Have you tried using a controller? I have found that most games work great with the controller on android/Xcloud.
  4. Tormaz Win User

Xbox and Android

Hello!

I read in theory that you might be able to do this, however it can vary greatly based on which device you have. Some require that you have a certain version of android, you have to root the device, etc. Another issue would be that you have to have software
    in order to map the buttons. I would suggest just getting a similar wired controller designed to work with an android phone and have it work without all the hassle.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

Android Cloud Gaming

Go to the app store and update the app. Mine didn't update automatically and I had to do it myself. One it was updated, it showed 3 options. Cloud, Console, and PC.
  6. TylerNelson7 Win User

Android Cloud Gaming

This button isnt showing up on the app.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Some controller buttons don't work on Cloud Gaming on Android - Similar Threads - controller buttons don't

2. Controller turns on but only the analogs and xbox button work?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller turns on but only the analogs and xbox button work?: My xbox one controller kept turning off and on but had full batteries so i resynched it and now only the analogs and center xbox button will work? any solution to this? submitted by /u/Jer1994...
  3. Controller Buttons Unresponsive at Start Up.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Buttons Unresponsive at Start Up.: Before the Alpha Update on Sunday Morning when ever I started up the Console I had full control once I got to the Dashboard. Now when I get to the dashboard the inputs are only recognized 5% of...
  4. Spotify disables use of the Xbox (home) button on the controller?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify disables use of the Xbox (home) button on the controller?: This happened 3 times on a Series X playing AC: Odyssey while listening to Spotify in the background. The audio from Spotify simply stops and the Xbox button on the controller does not respond....
  5. Xbox One Controller buttons don't response after being inactive for about 10 mins

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller buttons don't response after being inactive for about 10 mins: Hey I use a Xbox One Controller (the one with bluetooth).... I use it on my pc running windows 10 with a 3rd party bluetooth dongle.... so the problem is whenever I go afk or don't press any...
  6. Xbox One Controller view button and right stick work with cable but don't work wirelessly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller view button and right stick work with cable but don't work wirelessly: So I played naruto ninja ultimate ninja storm recently. Every time I connect the controller to my PC with Bluetooth, the view button and right stick don't work properly and it always asks me to...
  7. Xbox one controller button is loose and don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller button is loose and don't work: Progressively the X button of my controller became loose enough to be constantly active. I can still pull it up but it stays active. If I put my controller facing down the X comes out like the...
  8. Some Buttons on Xbox Controller don't work in Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Some Buttons on Xbox Controller don't work in Game Streaming App: I recently downloaded the Xbox Game Streaming app and was able to set everything up, or so I thought. After connecting my Bluetooth controller to my Samsung Galaxy S9, I started the stream and...
  9. xCloud - Some buttons on my controller work, most don't.

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud - Some buttons on my controller work, most don't.: My Project Scorpio edition Bluetooth controller only registers the A, B, L3, and R3 buttons once I've launched a game. The firmware is up to date and it works fine on my Xbox One X. I've tried...
  10. Xbox one controller connected but buttons don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller connected but buttons don't work: Hi all, On the oil rig where i work at we have an Xbox for a while but all the controllers and games got stolen. so i bought 2 new controllers and some games for the crew. now I've connected...