Some dlc is not showing up to purchase

Discus and support Some dlc is not showing up to purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Return to Ostagar & the Golems of Amgarrak items for Dragon age: Origins. I tried to download a Witch Hunt but there was an error code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jndogss, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Jndogss
    Jndogss Guest

I downloaded Return to Ostagar & the Golems of Amgarrak items for Dragon age: Origins.

I tried to download a Witch Hunt but there was an error code and when I tried later witch hunt wasn't there at all. Is there problems with all marketplace items because the servers are down or is the dlc I want no longer available.

I don't remember what the error code was but the message did say something about the marketplace having a problem. My question my be unnecassry and already somewhere else and I didn't see it but I wanted to make sure I could get an answer.

:)

Jndogss, Jun 5, 2014
  2. DLC is NOT showing up.

Try deleting the content, clearing your cache, and then redownloading the content.

HyruleBalverine, Jun 5, 2014
  3. DLC is NOT showing up.

I first ran into this issue a few days ago when I re-downloaded some character packs for my son's Lego Batman 2. First, only one set of characters sowed up in-game. I rebooted the console, and ever since, NO characters show up. Then, tonight, while playing
    Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012, I decided to buy the DLC. Guess what? It didn't show up in game. I am frustrated. Please respond.

ValidSombrero, Jun 5, 2014
  4. Jndogss
    Jndogss Guest

I no longer have a problem. This thread can be deleted.

Jndogss, Jun 5, 2014
  5. Jndogss Win User

I no longer have a problem. This thread can be deleted.
  6. LAWDAWG 03 Win User

Guitar Hero DLC: Damaged

GazzaAwsome,

I have also had some of these issues with other dlc's that I have purchased. LadyDovahkiinis correct. just remember that the dlc will show in the history and will not cost to re-download. Clearing it out then adding agin should fire it right back up.
  7. Miku Sakuya Win User

download

Do make sure a dlc shows up in your purchase history also just to make sure the purchase was confirmed
  8. HuoYounjia Win User

Backwards Compatible: Dante's Inferno DLC not registering

Tried this and it still didn't work. It's frustrating as all the DLC shows up as purchased on the Xbox website but doesn't show up in my Xbox ready to install list.
  9. Jacyintha Win User

massmurdrer147w

Does it show up on your harddrive? Does it show up in your purchase history? What error do you get when you try to download the dlc?
Thema:

1. Some dlc is not showing up to purchase - Similar Threads - dlc showing purchase

2. Fallout New Vegas DLC's not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC's not showing up.: So I originally bought the regular version (not the Ultimate edition or whatever it was called) of New Vegas for 360, and then later digitally bought the DLC's, yet when I go to install the DLC's...
  3. Resident Evil 2 Deluxe DLC costumes not in-game, despite showing they are installed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 2 Deluxe DLC costumes not in-game, despite showing they are installed?: I purchased Resident Evil 2 Deluxe awhile ago, which has DLC (Noir , military costumes, etc) Everything worked fine until I updated my game yesterday. The costumes are not there in the menu during...
  4. RE7 DLC purchased on PC Not Showing up on Xbox (Play Anywhere)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RE7 DLC purchased on PC Not Showing up on Xbox (Play Anywhere): Hello everyone, i Purchased Resident Evil 7 Coin Pack DLC from the MS store on PC, its labeled as "Play Anywhere" just like the other RE7 DLC`s i got.. yet will not show up on my Xbox, all the...
  5. Minecraft DLC not showing as purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC not showing as purchased: I have minecraft for Xbox one and mobile. I purchased Greek Mythology Mash-up, Chinese Mythology Mash-up, Natural Texture pack, and City Texture pack on mobile. I purchased Advanced Farming,...
  6. Killer Instinct: DLC not showing up after Purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Killer Instinct: DLC not showing up after Purchase: About 3 weeks ago I had purchased Shadow Jago DLC for Killer Instinct on Windows 10. After about 4 days have being able to use him just fine he just disappeared from my roster even though the...
  7. Black Ops 2 DLC not showing as purchased on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 DLC not showing as purchased on Xbox One: So I am trying to play Black Ops 2 Zombies, but when I try to play on maps from the Uprising, Vengeance, or Apocalypse DLC packs it wont let me. They aren't showing up in my "ready to install"...
  8. Dead or Alive 5 & 5 Ultimate DLC purchased on 360 is not showing as 'Free' on Xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead or Alive 5 & 5 Ultimate DLC purchased on 360 is not showing as 'Free' on Xbox ...: Hi there, As the title, I got my copy of Dead or Alive 5: Last Round for the Xbox One yesterday, and have installed the game - however when I go to the marketplace (either via the game or just...
  9. DLC not showing up as purchased but I was charged for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC not showing up as purchased but I was charged for it: I purchased a skin-pack for minecraft, it didn't work so I tried again and it seemed to work. I got charged for it, and I went to use it and it didn't show up. I went to re-download the pack and...
  10. DLC on Harddrive but not showing up in game/on purchase history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC on Harddrive but not showing up in game/on purchase history: So here's the deal. I've used all my ME2 DLC in the past before without any problems. However, recently, my boyfriend is playing through the ME series (on my Xbox) and he's on 2 right now. I have...