Some Game Pass Games Won't Start

Discus and support Some Game Pass Games Won't Start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had the gamepass on my Xbox for a while now and never had an issue. But, a few days ago i tried playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Directony, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Directony
    Directony Guest

I've had the gamepass on my Xbox for a while now and never had an issue. But, a few days ago i tried playing Ori and the Will of the Wisps and it wouldn't go past the black screen that appears when starting up a game. Same thing happens with Fallout 4
    and Wasteland Remastered. It's not all of the games on the gamepass, though, as I can still play Zoo Tycoon and Minecraft. I've tried restarting/unplugged the Xbox and quitting and reloading the games many times. There are no other issues other than this so
    I have no idea what the problem could be.

:)

Directony, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Some Game Pass Games Won't Start - Similar Threads - Game Pass Games

2. XBOX GAME PASS BEING RIDICULOUSLY STUPID

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME PASS BEING RIDICULOUSLY STUPID: how do i change the email that the xbox game pass for iphone is using if i put the wrong email in at first I inadvertently put the wrong email in at first, but now need to use another email to...
  3. Game pass downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass downloads: every game I download on game pass,once I start to play the game hesitates a second every two three seconds. It is annoying! Is there something wrong with my console?...
  4. Game Pass Uruguay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Uruguay: Se sabe en que momento llegara el game pass a Uruguay? Hoy quise suscribirme y me encontré con que todavía no esta disponible. [translation-Is it known when the game pass will arrive in Uruguay?...
  5. Charged for xbox game pass subscription despite never signing up or even a trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for xbox game pass subscription despite never signing up or even a trial: I had an xboxlive account that I closed months ago because frankly I don't play much anymore and haven't even turned on my xbox in months. I never used Gamepass and out of the blue today I was...
  6. Live and Game Pass Ultimate Sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Live and Game Pass Ultimate Sharing: My friend and I have recently purchased a 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription. My friend put the code in his Xbox and we share it as his console is set as my home Xbox and vice versa. Afterwards...
  7. Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Game Pass. If your subscription is current, try quitting and...: I own game pass Ultimate and therefore have access to play games on my Xbox and my pc. but recently it seems that if I try to launch a game on my pc it says I need to renew game pass. I know I...
  8. Xbox live and game pass on 2 consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live and game pass on 2 consoles: My oldest son has gamepass and xbox live. I set my youngest son up as a child on my sons account. I don’t want to have to pay for 2 live & game pass subscriptions.from what ive read, i did the...
  9. Can't Play Football Manager 2020 - XBOX GAME PASS PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Play Football Manager 2020 - XBOX GAME PASS PC: Hello, downloaded FM2020 today on Xbox Game Pass PC, can't play it because when granting access to microsoft account from FM2020 it will always fail because FM2020 App is listed as "Unverified"....
  10. Xbox Game Pass (Alvastia Chronicles)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass (Alvastia Chronicles): Hello I don't if you speak french or english so I will just say it in both language. I suscribed to the xbox game pass a month ago and everything worked perfectly so far but today I downloaded a...