"Some gamer profiles do not have permission to play on Xbox LIVE"

Discus and support "Some gamer profiles do not have permission to play on Xbox LIVE" in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm heading over to my father's house for the weekend, so I set up my Xbox 360 again and tried to get gold on my account for a month (Since that's how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Dark Wolf34, Jun 10, 2014.

1. "Some gamer profiles do not have permission to play on Xbox LIVE"

I'm heading over to my father's house for the weekend, so I set up my Xbox 360 again and tried to get gold on my account for a month (Since that's how long I'm going to be there), only to be greeted by this when I launch up Halo 3's Matchmaking; "Some gamer
    profiles do not have permission to play on Xbox LIVE" I don't suppose anyone knows what's going on? I have XBL Gold and I currently have no idea what to do.

:)

The Dark Wolf34, Jun 10, 2014
  2. Gta V

Shadowof962158, Jun 10, 2014
  3. M4Y53Y
    M4Y53Y Guest
    Xbox problem

Hey in need of a favour every time i go to play xbox live on a game it keeps coming up with "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to accrss xbox live functionally" how do i fix this problem Cheers

M4Y53Y, Jun 10, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings!

[quote user="The Dark Wolf34"]tried to get gold on my account for a month[/quote]Would that be the same profile, as you're using to post here on the forums?

If you haven't already, try download your profile from Live and let us know how that goes and we'll work from there.

Download Xbox LIVE profile.

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
    2. Select Download Profile (not seeing Download Profile, press
      X to sign out).
    3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    4. Enter your Microsoft account password.

taidara, Jun 10, 2014
  5. rheilabs Win User

gamer profile does not have correct permissions

playing PVZ and is having an error message "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality."
  6. taidara Win User

Greetings!

[quote user="The Dark Wolf34"]tried to get gold on my account for a month[/quote]Would that be the same profile, as you're using to post here on the forums?

If you haven't already, try download your profile from Live and let us know how that goes and we'll work from there.

Download Xbox LIVE profile.

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
    2. Select Download Profile (not seeing Download Profile, press
      X to sign out).
    3. Enter the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
    4. Enter your Microsoft account password.
  7. IClayDoughI Win User

Unable to DL Battlefield 3 Beta during Free Gold Weekend

i have a similar problem, i have downloaded it but it wont let me play it it just says "your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionality"
  8. ScorchedMouse94 Win User

permission to access xbox live functionality

I want to play gta five online, but my profile doesn't permission to xbox live functionality i can't do that, how allow my profile to have xbox live functionality?
  9. onanextsnype2 Win User

Xbox Live Gold not being recognized?

I have an up to date full years Xbox live gold membership but when I go to play a game online it says that my gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature? Help
Thema:

1. "Some gamer profiles do not have permission to play on Xbox LIVE" - Similar Threads - gamer profiles permission

2. Xbox Live Gamer Profile Permissions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gamer Profile Permissions: I just got a second-hand Xbox 360 and logged into it with my only profile. When trying to play Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, it gives me an error message that says: "Your gamer profile does not have...
  3. Gamer profile permissions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer profile permissions: Im trying to play fight night champ / i play it all the time .. today i get / Gamer profile does Not have the correct permissions.. what do i do? 7ab114f4-a146-452e-bfe6-bf9ec758edab
  4. your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

in XBoX on Consoles
    your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality: I have set up a profile for my child and configured all the settings re age Etc. (13) Whenever he logs in using his own profile he gets the error message: your gamer profile does not have the...
  5. Fight Night Champion Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight Night Champion Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature: I Just recently bought fight night champion on backwards compatibility and all was fine, played a few games online then completed the Champion mode. Since then i tried to go online again to battle...
  6. Gamer Profile Does Not Have the Correct Permissions To Access XBOX Live Functionality

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer Profile Does Not Have the Correct Permissions To Access XBOX Live Functionality: I just redeemed my "Get free Gold on us" code that came with my Xbox One S. I purchased Battlefield Bad Company 2. When I try to play Multiplayer I get this error. "Your Gamer Profile Does Not...
  7. Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature: Hi, I'm owner of a xbox one for about three days with xbox live, and really would like to play FIFA 15 online, but can't because my profil doesn't have the correct permission to access the...
  8. your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

in XBoX on Consoles
    your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality: I have set up a profile for my child and configured all the settings re age Etc. (13) Whenever he logs in using his own profile he gets the error message: your gamer profile does not have the...
  9. Can someone help me?​an active gamer profile does not have correct permission xbox live game ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me?​an active gamer profile does not have correct permission xbox live game ...: Can someone help me?an active gamer profile does not have correct permission xbox live game play ? How is this possible?I have redeemed codes for 28 days xbox live everything works perfectly...
  10. Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access this feature-Fifa 14

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access this feature-Fifa 14: Every time I try to access Fifa 14 multiplayer it shows error.I did the connection test and everything is alright.I did factory reset,nothing.I dont have Gold Membership.Is it because of that or ?...