Some games doesn't show in library of games

Discus and support Some games doesn't show in library of games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought years ago Skyrim for 360. Then in Xbox Series X|S this game wont's show in my owned library games. Same happening with games I downloaded with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FelipeBezerra de Brito, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Some games doesn't show in library of games

I bought years ago Skyrim for 360. Then in Xbox Series X|S this game wont's show in my owned library games. Same happening with games I downloaded with Games with Gold for free* (obviously monthly paying
    the signature).

I'm logged into my account in Xbox series S and some games I downloaded or bought doesn't show

Skyrim are available in the store as a remastered version

Please, I need some help!

:)

FelipeBezerra de Brito, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

gta lost and damned not working?

Since it's an add-on and not a separate game, it doesn't show up in the game library. It shows up in game.
  4. NLbawz Win User

Borderlands 3

Restart your console then find it in your game library.

If it doesn't show up there go to the store and search the game, manually hit install.

New/just purchased games sometimes have a small delay of showing up in your library, the store fix usually works.
  5. Lexrax_TBD Win User

Some games not showing up in full library

Hi There,

Your game is probably hidden in your games list, by accident, or could have been accidently uninstalled.

If your game was uninstalled by accident, just reinstall it as you would do as normal.

If you know your game is installed correctly do the following below:

Press A while My games & apps is highlighted, then Go down to where it says
    Full library and press A , Navigate to
    All owned games ,
    Then press A . You will then see all the games listed with your Xbox account.

Hope this helps.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Some games not showing up in full library

If the game isn't hidden, as the above poster mentioned, it's possible that perhaps you've ticked some of the filters within My Games and Apps which is why some of your games aren't showing up. When you're in the My Games and Apps section, and in your Full
    Library, scroll over to "Filter" and double check that you're looking at "All Console Types".

It's most likely to be a game you've hidden by accident (or somebody else hid by accident) though.
Thema:

1. Some games doesn't show in library of games - Similar Threads - games doesn't show

2. Xbox PC doesn't show games list from game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC doesn't show games list from game pass.: Hi. i have this problem, when i'm opening xbox app for pc, there's no game showing app. I have tried to reset the files, repairing and even updating windows didn't help, tried deleting and...
  3. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC Ancient Something Ad-on Doesn't Seem To Show Up In The Game,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 DLC Ancient Something Ad-on Doesn't Seem To Show Up In The Game,...: Do I need to buy the COD pass thing? 01951b43-2c81-41e4-8dd5-b9d1b1817313
  4. Why doesn't my xbox game bar show any audio inputs or outputs and how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't my xbox game bar show any audio inputs or outputs and how do I fix this?: [img] Personally I like to adjust the volumes here but suddenly I can't see it so please help me. e880ead2-b82b-4e22-903e-75a9a36ff273
  5. Xbox game activity doesn't show on Discord profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game activity doesn't show on Discord profile: Most Xbox Live game activities on Windows doesn't show on Discord. I suggest making something similar to the Xbox One. Xbox PC gamers should be able to share their game activity to discord....
  6. When I Buy Robux, It doesn't show up on my Game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I Buy Robux, It doesn't show up on my Game.: Hi, My problem is why when I buy robux it doesn't show up on my game I tried restarting my computer, refunding the thing and then buying it again, reloging in to Roblox but nothing work. If u...
  7. My Games doesn't show all games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Games doesn't show all games: Hi all, Please in my Xbox Profile, I can't see all my games(purchased or Game Pass used). Could you help me please? Thanks and Regards. Kleber 5db6e9e6-8e1f-48c3-9d22-678dc227d690
  8. NVidia Custom Settings doesn't show games from Xbox Beta, making impossible to use custom...

in XBoX on Windows
    NVidia Custom Settings doesn't show games from Xbox Beta, making impossible to use custom...: Since the games installed from Xbox Game Pass can only be executed by the Xbox App, the control panel of NVidia Graphic Card can't find the game, making impossible to tweek or to optimize the...
  9. Gra nie pokazuje się w sklepie Microsotf Store[Translation-The game doesn't show up in the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gra nie pokazuje się w sklepie Microsotf Store[Translation-The game doesn't show up in the...: Gra nie pokazuje mi się w sklepie Microsoft Store. Jak próbuje pobrać grę z Xbox(Beta) wyskakuje błąd. Będę wdzięczny za wszelakie informacje na ten temat i od razu proszę nie wysyłać mnie do...
  10. Mi juego Pes 2020 no me muestra todos los iconos. [[My Pes 2020 game doesn't show me all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mi juego Pes 2020 no me muestra todos los iconos. [[My Pes 2020 game doesn't show me all...: Con la consola viene el juego PES 2020, ya lo descargue pero no me activa todos los iconos. [Translation-With the console comes the game PES 2020, already download it but does not activate all...