Some games from PC xbox game pass wont launch

Discus and support Some games from PC xbox game pass wont launch in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i tried to launch skyrim yesterday and for some reason it opens ''games service'' on microsft store(i already have it downloaded), this happens with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Felipe Marcelo, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Some games from PC xbox game pass wont launch

i tried to launch skyrim yesterday and for some reason it opens ''games service'' on microsft store(i already have it downloaded), this happens with dead cells, backbone, moonlighter and darksiders genesis, but astroneer opens normaly. i was playing those games with no plobem since the begging of this month but it wont open now and i dont know what is happening

:)

Felipe Marcelo, Jul 21, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Please try to carry out the solutions below.

Solution 1: Open RegEdit as an administrator and delete the following Services:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet]

PC reboot

Install gaming service like you would normally

Solution 2: Go to your computer settings>Applications>Applications and features find the Gaming Services program, left-click on it and then click on advanced options and then tap the repair option in the window that opens.

After that try starting your games.
  3. Felipe Marcelo Win User

windows is up to date, i dont want to reinstall the game and lose all my progress together, is there any other way to fix?
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Felipe Marcelo!

Would you please try to reinstall the games and then restart your device and check again. Also, please make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date.

latest update of Windows 10

I hope this helps!
  5. Felipe Marcelo Win User

im reintalling dead cells because i didnt played too much and it dont want to install again.
    [​IMG]
  6. Luvchunx Win User

RAGE 2 Not Launching - starting up only on background

I am also having the same issue, Rage 2 wont launch with Xbox Game Pass Beta on PC.
Thema:

1. Some games from PC xbox game pass wont launch - Similar Threads - games game pass

2. Issues Launching games on Xbox app with PC play pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues Launching games on Xbox app with PC play pass: Hello, I have just come back to play pass after not using it for a while. I spent last night installing a handful of games I wanted to play but now I cannot get any of them to launch. I installed...
  3. Game Pass works on iPhone but not iPad

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass works on iPhone but not iPad: I’ve just started trying to play Game Pass on iOS for the first time. On my iPhone, it worked instantly with no problems. On my iPad, I open the website on Safari and I am prompted to create the...
  4. Can't install games on Game Pass PC

in XboX Insiders
    Can't install games on Game Pass PC: Hi all, I'm having trouble installing games through Game Pass on PC. I recently had to reinstall windows on my PC but I didn't have to delete game data so my steam games and such were still on my...
  5. XBOX game pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass on PC: Hello! So if I buy the XBOX game pass for PC, will I be able to play 2 separate games on 2 separate PCs at the same time under the same subscription? fcc74e6e-eeaf-4a26-a189-58e6024d4b5c
  6. Assassin's Creed on Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Assassin's Creed on Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold: I've been wondering for a long time if there are any chances that we can get any Assassin's Creed game on Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold Subscription, I really love the franchise and would love...
  7. Sold Xbox and bought Gaming PC. Dropping Ultimate for Game Pass for PC ONLY

in XBoX on Windows
    Sold Xbox and bought Gaming PC. Dropping Ultimate for Game Pass for PC ONLY: Why can't I seem to get rid of Ultimate so I can pay just for Game Pass for PC? I've de-registered the Xbox under my account and I don't care to stream games on mobile devices. I just need GP4PC...
  8. Is Game Pass for PC gone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Game Pass for PC gone?: I have game pass ultimate but wanted to downgrade to just the PC version. I cannot resubscribe to the PC only version though? Has it been removed and replaced with only the ultimate version? I'm...
  9. Do all games on Xbox Game Pass for PC have their DLC available?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do all games on Xbox Game Pass for PC have their DLC available?: I'm asking this question for a game called Darkest Dungeon which was recently added to the game pass. I've been playing it on Xbox Game Pass for PC and am interesting in buying the DLC but I'm not...
  10. I'm getting a download error for a game from Game Pass and I tried to fix it with no luck

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm getting a download error for a game from Game Pass and I tried to fix it with no luck: I'm trying to download Omno on Game Pass for PC and I'm getting this install error: 0x00000001 I have gone to the xbox support website and I found this forum: Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001...