Some games just won't scale or allow resolution changes

Discus and support Some games just won't scale or allow resolution changes in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Example: Mutant Zero - Road to Eden. Reset the game and it loads up with awful graphics and in fullscreen. Mouse and gamepad can move around the whole... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/atzoff2u, Mar 25, 2020.

1. /u/atzoff2u
    /u/atzoff2u Guest

Example: Mutant Zero - Road to Eden.
    Reset the game and it loads up with awful graphics and in fullscreen. Mouse and gamepad can move around the whole screen. Change resolution to 1140p or 4k and whether I select borderless or full screen I can now only move the mouse or gamepad cursor around in the top quarter of my screen. Its been like this for months. Changing the PC resolution doesn't help.

Dishonored 2
    PC resolution set to 1440p and the Game will run at either 1440p or 4k.
    Change PC back to native 4k resolution and the game will not run fullscreen at 1440p in either fullscreen/or borderless and scales to a quarter of my screen.

Steam, all games work fine.
    I had hoped to play mostly PC games on gamepass but find I usually use the XBOX because its so bad.

Are others having similar issues?

submitted by /u/atzoff2u
    [link] [comments]

/u/atzoff2u, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Some games just won't scale or allow resolution changes - Similar Threads - games won't scale

2. My xbox one x crashed after playing a game, it will lauch but won't let the game to be played

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x crashed after playing a game, it will lauch but won't let the game to be played: My xbox one x crashed while playing a game, reset the xbox console it will launch but wont let me play games 014fbadb-d7df-4e2c-afcb-795cda19176d
  3. My Games won't install but my apps are.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Games won't install but my apps are.: Hello! My name is James, I bought 3 games a couple of days ago namely NBA 2K20, Naruto Storm 4, and Tekken 7. Upon buying them from the store I tried installing them. After a few minutes...
  4. Game won't start after update. error code 0x800701e7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't start after update. error code 0x800701e7: After updating call of duty, I'm getting error code 0x800701e7. Resetting my console hasn't worked. 7ec3aeaf-5fa2-4d94-8b30-da161c449eb8
  5. External hard drive won't install games

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive won't install games: Hey, i just got a Fantom Drives external HD designed specifically for the xbox one. It has a seagate 2TB SSHD. It connects fine, i can see and access it fine however i cannot download games...
  6. Game updates stuck at 100% and won't install.

in XboX Insiders
    Game updates stuck at 100% and won't install.: Over the past couple months I've been running into issues where some game updates get stuck at 100% and never actually install. This means I have to cancel the update and reinstall the entire game...
  7. Games won't save because OneDrive is full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games won't save because OneDrive is full: So a friend of mine can't make any new game saves because her xbox keeps telling her that her OneDrive storage is full. She has tried every thing, including going to her OneDrive which she said...
  8. Game won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't play: Is there anyway to get dragonball z sagas for xbox to play on my xbox 360 9e81b029-e5f9-4e25-83af-0a852a2a55d4
  9. Xbox One Won't Load games past title screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Won't Load games past title screen.: My son's xbox one will not load any games past the title screen. After the title screen, it crashes and goes back to the home menu. I have tried to rest the console wiping all the data. I tried...
  10. Purchased a game said I didn't Own It uninstalled it and now it won't let me reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased a game said I didn't Own It uninstalled it and now it won't let me reinstall: I purchased cities skylines after it was done on Game Pass. Now when I go to play it, it tells me that I do not own the game. I uninstalled it and now when I go to reinstall I have to repurchase...