Some games not are not autoupdating, for example Battlefield V

Discus and support Some games not are not autoupdating, for example Battlefield V in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've noticed this before so it's not new, but some games are not autoupdaing. At least 18 hours ago I noticed that BF5 was due for an autoupdate.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SpaceBurd, Jun 27, 2020.

1. /u/SpaceBurd
    /u/SpaceBurd Guest

I've noticed this before so it's not new, but some games are not autoupdaing.

At least 18 hours ago I noticed that BF5 was due for an autoupdate. Normally after a game needs an update, it will do so either later on when the console's off, or when I next restart my xbox (this latter option I used to do before the update all button was there).

Turn on xbox just now and the game isn't starting an update.

Instant on is on, and have sent feedback.

submitted by /u/SpaceBurd
    [link] [comments]

/u/SpaceBurd, Jun 27, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. kRevali Win User

What are you playing this weekend?

Celeste and some Battlefield V
  3. SmokyDaGhost117 Win User

Jam Packed Weekend! What is everyone up to?

Golf this weekend and some Battlefield V! And seeing family!
  4. Revocke Win User

What's everyone playing this weekend?

Red Dead Redemption 2 and some Battlefield V Mutiplayer
  5. SmokyDaGhost117 Win User

Happy Easter Everyone! What's on the play list this weekend?

I will be playing some Battlefield V Firestorm and hanging out with the family
  6. Revocke Win User

EA-Access / Battlefield V

Thema:

1. Some games not are not autoupdating, for example Battlefield V - Similar Threads - games are autoupdating

2. XBOX ONE GAME ADD ON REDEEMED FORTNITE CODE DID NOT SHOW ON MY GAME

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX ONE GAME ADD ON REDEEMED FORTNITE CODE DID NOT SHOW ON MY GAME: I PURCHASED AN XBOX ONE GAME ADD ON REDEEMED FORTNITE CODE BUT WHEN I REOPENED MY FORTNITE GAME IT IS NOT SHOWING; I TRIED EVERY THING BUT STILL DID NOT SHOW ON MY GAME...
  3. How to see languages supported by Xbox games in the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to see languages supported by Xbox games in the Microsoft Store?: Hi, I can't work out how to see the languages supported by each Xbox game on the Microsoft Store. Compared, for example, to the Steam store which shows you what languages the game supports in a...
  4. Do you own this game or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game or app?: Up until this morning I have been playing games without issue but this morning when I try to go on certain games I get the following message "If you bought this online, make sure you're signed in...
  5. Black ops 2 Stuck in map loading screen, can't join a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 Stuck in map loading screen, can't join a game: On black ops 2, after joining a game in the lobby, i only make it as far as the map screen loading page and occasionally get to the stage where i can choose a weapon, then it starts the map reload...
  6. My Xbox keeps losing signal every time I try to load up a game

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps losing signal every time I try to load up a game: So I bought a new tv recently because I accidentally cracked my old one moving my room around, and it seems to work fine. But when I load up games like Final Fantasy 15 or Star Wars Battlefront 2...
  7. Games and apps uninstall confirmation

in XboX Insiders
    Games and apps uninstall confirmation: Hello everyone, after using xbox one for years now I'm still bothered by the uninstall option not having a confirmation message. I've accidentally uninstalled lots of games with large size (over...
  8. Xbox game pass ultimate conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate conversion: So i bought a 12 month xbox gift card for my son, he then put it into his xbox not realizing 12 months would be converted into 4 months xbox game pass ultimate which is just sad forcing you to do...
  9. Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game: I want to play the Legend Of Korra but the store says that the game isn't available at the moment is there a chance that i'll be able to buy it or is it completely out of the store?...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition is on the Game Pass for the Xbox but not for the PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition is on the Game Pass for the Xbox but not for the PC?: Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket/Windows 10 Edition is free with Game Pass on the Xbox but is not available for Game Pass on the PC? They are the same exact version so it makes no sense why only the Xbox...