Some games show up twice in ready to install owned section as different listings with even...

Discus and support Some games show up twice in ready to install owned section as different listings with even... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The following games show up twice in owned section however their second listing is gone after refreshing my games & apps, they show up rarely but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ZAYONATA, Mar 2, 2020.

1. /u/ZAYONATA
    /u/ZAYONATA Guest

Some games show up twice in ready to install owned section as different listings with even...

The following games show up twice in owned section however their second listing is gone after refreshing my games & apps, they show up rarely but whenever they do it increases the number of games that we own as well (For me, from 280 - 282):

1. Panzer Dragoon Orta
    2. GTA : San Andreas

The following games keep showing as dual listings even after refreshing my games & apps however the second listing does not increase your library size but still keeps showing:

1. Witcher 2
    submitted by /u/ZAYONATA
    [link] [comments]

/u/ZAYONATA, Mar 2, 2020
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Game

please see if it shows up in your ready to install list in the my games and apps section.
  3. JDavis21 Win User

bugged achievements?

Sorry to hijack this but:

Did ME1 show up in your "Ready to install" section OR are you forced to use the disc?

I have several other games I own for 360 that showed up in "Ready to install" but not ME1.
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

missing games from my ready to install list

In the last update, they change how appears the Ready to Install list, maybe could be this which is making that mistake.

To be sure, try to look the ready to install from the subscriptions ready to install, and see if show there any game you own. I say this, because in my case, this happens also, some games I bought that are currently in Xbox Game Pass or had been released in
    Xbox Live Gold, some of them show in the subscription ready to install list and not in my owned games ready to install list. This has been a bug that happens a lot of time.
  5. haz2901 Win User

Preview Member Backwards Compatibility Question

what games are you trying to play? are they in the list? digital games will show up to the far right of My games and apps, in the ready to install section
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Reinstalling Microsoft Edge

If it's for some reason not showing up in your apps, then you can always try searching for it in your 'Ready to Install' list, which is now located in the "Full Library" section of "My Games & Apps."
Thema:

1. Some games show up twice in ready to install owned section as different listings with even... - Similar Threads - games show twice

2. Why is the Microsoft store is showing 2 different prices on games and DLC???

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why is the Microsoft store is showing 2 different prices on games and DLC???: I have tried to contact Microsoft but they are having problems right now and a lot of other XBox system are experiencing problems too. But it say there are no problems with the Microsoft store...
  3. Xbox Game Pass works partially. It doesn’t show I have it, but I can download the games....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass works partially. It doesn’t show I have it, but I can download the games....: I bought a Game Pass code on Amazon and I put the code in on my PC. I go on xbox and in my games and apps it still says Game Pass is an available offer, when I click it it takes me to the store to...
  4. Installed games not showing on Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games not showing on Xbox app: The xbox console basically forces you to upgrade to the Xbox app that pushes the Access Pass which is not important to me. My installed games are important to me. I did find another post from a...
  5. Achievements unlocked but not added or showing til I go into game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements unlocked but not added or showing til I go into game?: I should have 1000 on Surviving Mars but only shows 415/1000 but when I go into its acheev sections it shows I unlocked all of them. Ssme thing with dungeon of the endless. I unlocked 2...
  6. Previously Purchased Games are Showing Up on My Account as Purchased, but not available for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously Purchased Games are Showing Up on My Account as Purchased, but not available for...: Hi , I've seen the posts that were satisfied with the guidance to login and see previous purchases. I can see my previous purchases online, I'm logged in with the same account on my XBOX One,...
  7. Xbox one add on not showing up in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one add on not showing up in game: I have been playing rainbow six siege again with my friends after i took a break from it. I redowloaded the game and all add ons. And my cobalt weapon skin is not showing up in game. It says it is...
  8. Duplicate Games on homescreen, I have a physical copy of modern warfare so the xbox shows...

in XboX Insiders
    Duplicate Games on homescreen, I have a physical copy of modern warfare so the xbox shows...: [IMG] submitted by /u/itami2x [link] [comments]
  9. My account is showing that I am playing games I don't have... on a console I don't own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account is showing that I am playing games I don't have... on a console I don't own.: Like the title says, however, I've checked everything from Microsoft and the only thing that is doing this is the app. It says I am playing NBA2k on an Xbox One, I do not own either and wouldn't...
  10. Some games like 'We happy few' don't show the new Games Pass tag added Recently.

in XboX Insiders
    Some games like 'We happy few' don't show the new Games Pass tag added Recently.: And I don't have it purchased only games thanks to the subcription of Xbox Game Pass Ultímate. The error is already reported from the console. Greetings. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link]...