Some games showing 0/1000 gamerscore

Discus and support Some games showing 0/1000 gamerscore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have noticed a few of my games showing 0/1000 gamescore when you look down my achievements list on my series x. When I press on the game it shows the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Squeezefan, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Squeezefan
    Squeezefan Guest

I have noticed a few of my games showing 0/1000 gamescore when you look down my achievements list on my series x. When I press on the game it shows the correct total. The games I noticed were zero , Olympics Tokyo 2020 , Subara City , Dr Atominus , Bouncy Bullets 2 , Solitaire Tripeaks Flowers , Boulder Dash Deluxe , Woodle Tree 2 , Maneater , Battlefield 2042 , catle of no escape , donuts and Justice , Max and the book of chaos , Ovivo , My Memory of Us , Cube Raiders , Layers of Fear 2 , Demon’s Tier+. , My Hiiden Things , Ravva and the Cyclops Curse , Zaccaria Pinball , The Lost Cube , Doughlings Invasion. Loads more . Anyone with same problem. App shows game 0/1000 click on shows unlocked achievements but zero score. Console shows 0/1900 but when I click on the game svore is showed and unlocked ach’s

:)

Squeezefan, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

That is a random glitch that happens. It's usually fixes itself within a few days or so.
  3. SiegfriedX Win User

All my X1 achievements have gone from my gamerscore

My friend also has this glitch, he lost about 11.000 gamerscore. He said today achievements are showing as unlocked again and tracking % is back, but the games still show 0% completed, 0/1000 gs.
  4. Ethereal Hawk Win User

Missing Gamerscore

I am having the same problem.

the follwing games are showing 0% but when I check the achievements this happens:

terraria....5/1000

world 2 hunting boss 1000/1000

life is strange 1000/1000

the turing test 1000/1000

oxenfree 750/1000

sols project 138/1000

trove 95/1300

walking dead michonne 1000/1000

worms W.M.D 160/1000

I am missing over 5000 points

Hours of work gone and not to mention the money for games that I have bought soley to get my gamerscore up

Please let me know if this gets resolved for you Bossman..and I'll keep you posted on mine

--Hawk
  5. Alex Sobecki Win User

Loads of GamerScore disappeared

Hello there, you can read more about why this could happen over at https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic7
    Except I didn't tamper with my gamerscore. It's not even possible to tamper with your gamerscore for Xbox One games. And all my games weren't cleared, it just seems completely random which are currently showing as 0/1000 and which aren't.
  6. RJ RAGE ZX 1987 Win User

More Achievement issues

All my XBOX 360 games are showing 0 Gamerscore in my games list.
Thema:

1. Some games showing 0/1000 gamerscore - Similar Threads - games showing 1000

2. Black blocks showing on screen during game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black blocks showing on screen during game: Hi I have an XSX I’m using a Samsung Neo QLED 75” 8K. I have been having issues with intermittent 1-2 seconds black screen. I’ve followed all of Microsoft’s supports advice and got it exchanged...
  3. Microsoft Store on Console system all of the installed games not showing Manage Button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store on Console system all of the installed games not showing Manage Button...: (This is my question post; I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem on their Xbox and if anyone have found anyway to fix this type of problem) Microsoft store on Xbox One X,...
  4. Microsoft store on Xbox One X, installed games not showing Manage Button after game is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store on Xbox One X, installed games not showing Manage Button after game is...: Microsoft store on Xbox One X, installed games not showing Manage Button, it shows (INSTALL) You own This, for games installed on the Internal hard drive. "Life is Strange Remastered" is one title...
  5. Game not showing up for install after entering in Redemption Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not showing up for install after entering in Redemption Code: I entered the redemption code for the MineCraft Starter Pack I bought (physical copy with code inside), on my Xbox OneS but it's not available to install and/or download even after doing a hard...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Games not showing up when re-mounting vhd drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Games not showing up when re-mounting vhd drive: I don't know why, but when my laptop sleeps or restarts, my vhd drive disconnects and then i re-mount it back to my drive, then i tried to play games i had on the drive like Forza Horizon 5 but...
  7. Purchased pack doesn't show in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased pack doesn't show in game: I've just purchased a Fortnite pack from the Xbox store but it doesn't show in game. I play on EpicGames PC 9d86b516-e766-406a-bf78-60d1de7b48eb
  8. XBOX APP PC GAMEPASS doesn't show all games listed in webbrowser. Example - Wolfenstein

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX APP PC GAMEPASS doesn't show all games listed in webbrowser. Example - Wolfenstein: Hello, purchased gamepass ultimate to play Wolfenstein New colossus on PC, what is shown on xbox uk gamepass site, but cant install or find it app a847b1ca-0619-4ffb-8571-455604a15008
  9. FH5 not showing in Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH5 not showing in Game Bar: Over the past week or so Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) is not showing under Looking for Groups (LFG) in the Game Bar… (while playing FH5).. you can see other games listed there The only way to get it...
  10. Multiple Error Codes - Owned Game (MLB The Show 21)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Error Codes - Owned Game (MLB The Show 21): I recently went to play MLB The Show 21 and got the code 0x82D40007. It was only happening with this game, and not any of my other titles (owned or via Game Pass). I followed all of the steps from...