Some games wont install to my series x after i buy them

Discus and support Some games wont install to my series x after i buy them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some game i have bought and some that are free wont install. Fortnite. Tom clancy break point south park fracturebutwhole resident evil 5 uno just to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ROBD79, Jan 25, 2021.

1. ROBD79
    ROBD79 Guest

Some game i have bought and some that are free wont install. Fortnite. Tom clancy break point south park fracturebutwhole resident evil 5 uno just to name a few. I restarted my xbox a lot i have a lot of memory and its only some games cause i have bought
    other games and they work just fine. So hopefully someone can help

:)

ROBD79, Jan 25, 2021
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox series X/Xbox one

I cant find anything online that is this specific. I just wanted to ask if the owners account library will be fully transferable from xbox one to the xbox series x. Honestly this will be a deciding factor on wether i buy it or build a lynux gaming
    pc.
    Your entire account will be transferred from Xbox One to Xbox Series X when you sign in on Xbox Series X, you just may have to download and install the games again that you have, you wont need to buy the game again as you already own them.

Bare in mind, if you want to go for a gaming PC and are looking to match or get the same spec's and performance as the Xbox Series X or better, you'd be looking at a price of around £2000 give or take.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

If you buy the digital version of Cyberpunk 2077 I do believe you get it on both One and Series X, if that's what your wondering :)
    There's some big rumors going around that I'm hearing, that Cyberpunk 2077 will launch same day as the Xbox Series X, if true, then for me, if i was to buy Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox, it would be pointless to buy it for Xbox One, as I'm getting the Xbox Series
    X on launch day and i will be trading in my Xbox One X for some Series X games on the same day.

Again, if the rumors are true, then we already have the release date for Series X, even though Microsoft has yet to reveal the release date on the Series X other than ( "Holiday 2020" ).

I'll be getting Cyberpunk 2077 for my 4K Gaming PC, that already out performs the Xbox Series X, I'm wanting Cyberpunk 2077 to look it's best when i get it and my PC will offer that.

Not that it wont look good on Series X, Which I'm sure it will still look amazing, but I'm choosing to play it on the platform that offers the best performance, which is my PC.
  4. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Backwards Compatible Request!!!

I would buy it too but games for backwards compatibility are on hold until series x release. Hopefully after that they get back to it and bring back some more amazing classics!!
  5. Das Koop Win User

Xbox Series X thoughts?

With the Xbox One X you'll be safe to wait well after launch to buy the new Series X.

They've already said that launch games like Halo Infinite will also be launched for Xbox One consoles.

I've had my Xbox One X for over a year. I plan to buy the Xbox Series X for my main television and then move my Xbox One X to my living room television as my secondary console.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Could I expect to play online with series x and one

nope, most if not all current games on xbox one will be playable on the series x, eventually there will be games release just for the series x and they wont be playable on previouse console versions.

Xbox one s and Xbox one X are the same family, series x will be the new console and eventually (a couple of years down the line hopefully) games will only be release on the series x family so the xbox one x will not be able to play them.

If this is not confusing
Thema:

1. Some games wont install to my series x after i buy them - Similar Threads - games wont install

2. Game wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont install: Hello, my Call of Duty Warzone will not install. Microsoft will not let me interact with a real human, just the ai. I did everything the ai told me to do. So my question is, why won't my game...
  3. My game wont install

in XBoX on Windows
    My game wont install: My hearts of iron 4 had crashed or something and so I uninstalled it and now every time I try to install it the download keeps having an error saying that it can't update while the app is open....
  4. fallout 76 wont install from xbox game app or microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fallout 76 wont install from xbox game app or microsoft store.: I'm trying to download Fallout 76 from the Xbox game hub, it say's i already own it. When i go to install it gives me an error code ( 0x00000001 ) and refuses to install. I have tried different...
  5. games that are x/s wont install on my xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games that are x/s wont install on my xbox one s: hi any help would be much appreciated.i cannot install the xbox x/s versions of games on my xbox one s i have 3 of them doing the same thing .they are all s model bought from a legitimate store so...
  6. Games and apps wont run and wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and apps wont run and wont install: The problem is that before i restarted completely the games and apps wont start and thyen a message pops that said for some reason Rocket League has taken too long to start and i restarted my xbox...
  7. My games wont open or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games wont open or install: i am unable to open some of my games and when they do they always crash and i am also unable to reinstall some of my games or update them with out the process being stopped. What do i do...
  8. My game wont update it says installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game wont update it says installation stopped: Last year i purchased cold war it was working fine until yesterday. c7d91332-d7de-499c-a39d-a96a671111fa
  9. Xbox one x wont install some games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x wont install some games: I have a one x that wont install some games but will install others. its not a problem with the disc themselves or the drive as some games work fine, I have tried most of the basic troubleshooting...
  10. Game wont install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont install: I'm trying to install the game "Sub Nautica" with the Xbox game pass for pc, it keeps having the error 0x80073CF3 but i can install other games so it seems it is just a issue with this game...