Some guy is threatening me

Discus and support Some guy is threatening me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some guy sent me bad messages and I reported them. He went on a different account and he sent me more bad messages that I reported. Then he got on a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Parker08, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Parker08
    Parker08 Guest

Some guy sent me bad messages and I reported them. He went on a different account and he sent me more bad messages that I reported. Then he got on a third a acount and said more stuff. He said he had people finding my IP and said there going to find my password and take my account. Im scared that he might find out personal information or steal my acount. What should I do. If i report him more he will just make more acounts.

:)

Parker08, Feb 28, 2021
  2. Chris PharmD Win User

What game does the best job making you feel like a ****?

Then who was the guy who sent me the PM? Can they see my PMs, too, and ban that guy for threatening to suspend me?
  3. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Guy threatened to hack me made fun of me

Hello, please file a complaint, mute, block, and submit a bad player review. Posting about it on the forums will not help you, sorry. Also, in the future, please don't name and shame. It's against the Forum Rules. :)
  4. onyxishere Win User

Some one is threatening to hack me

Sorry but you were misinformed. You are not allowed to call out other players on the forums.

If you believe someone to be doing something against the ToU or CoC of the Live service then go to his bio and select File Complaint then follow the instructions. It will be sent directly to the PET for them to investigate and take the necessary action
    on.

Also, you cannot be hacked on Xbox Live. The only way that you can lose access to your account is if you give your log in information out to someone else. Either deliberately or through a phishing attempt.
  5. FasterFeather32 Win User

ny account is banned till the year 31/12/9999 and i didnt hack or cheat

and threats i never say to some one look i coming around to your house or i am going to hurt you that is threats and i already had a guy threaten to meet me in melb and beat me up but i never did any thing about it
  6. KOtheOGODHDSHOT Win User

where is everyone on these forums

There needs to be more rage posts in the WaW forum. What ever happened to that guy that threatened to kill me? I miss him :(
Thema:

1. Some guy is threatening me - Similar Threads - guy threatening

2. Hi guys it's Sagadali. here is a error message, "There was an error Retrieving your...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi guys it's Sagadali. here is a error message, "There was an error Retrieving your...: there is possible when I sign in on GFWL. I tired to see again in this error. "There was an error Retrieving your purchase history" I wonder if you answer me for real. that literally so bad. I...
  3. YOUR XBOX APP IS TERRIBLE YOU GUYS DON'T DESERVE TO BE SUCCED AT GAME INDUSTRY

in XBoX on Windows
    YOUR XBOX APP IS TERRIBLE YOU GUYS DON'T DESERVE TO BE SUCCED AT GAME INDUSTRY: At first I got excited then I couldn't use the game pass I paid for :)))) According to my live profile and my credit card I had Game Pass (not anymore! I requested refund) but nooooot in the...
  4. When are you guys actually going to update the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you guys actually going to update the xbox app: I am wanting to know if there is going to ever be an update that fixes the xbox app? There is still way too many bugs on this app to force people to move to it. 9a6e42b5-e462-4250-8c89-1168a078cab9
  5. This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy he threaten to boot me offline I need help his name is [mod removed] help me I...: [mod removed] is. Booter Microsoft help and I'm sorry for the past things I did to get banned back then but I need help d37b6049-ae3d-4141-b5e7-c0c7f8cbd40c
  6. A guy with the username zapdis#2217 is threatening me and my friends. He's trying to DDOS us

in XBoX on Consoles
    A guy with the username zapdis#2217 is threatening me and my friends. He's trying to DDOS us: A guy with the username zapdis#2217 is threatening me and my friends. He's trying to DDOS us 21013a32-d325-44c1-8d04-418088f6cb97
  7. After a game of Rocket League, a guy threatened to boot my friend offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After a game of Rocket League, a guy threatened to boot my friend offline.: After a game of Rocket League, a player (who we defeated several times) started messaging me and my friend afterwards. Me and my friend only messaged him the phrase, "no u" whenever he messaged us...
  8. Guy threatened to hack me made fun of me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guy threatened to hack me made fun of me: this guy of the GT - [MOD REMOVED - NO NAME & SHAME] has made fun of me for the longest time and he told me he would DDoS me, take my credit cards(which he took me paypal), and report me for...
  9. This guy needs to be jailed, banned for life... Threatening, Abusive Disgusting person

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy needs to be jailed, banned for life... Threatening, Abusive Disgusting person: Please report this sick person 23095b5a-1642-4c39-9786-02d809c118a7
  10. This guy on xbox is threatening to hack me his gamer tag is ToxicantBurn

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy on xbox is threatening to hack me his gamer tag is ToxicantBurn: I'm getting hacked please ban him his gamer tag is ToxicantBurn 0b54b119-740e-4de7-8a9a-51e589f4e2a7