some individual achievements need a small description on how to unlock it. This is more...

Discus and support some individual achievements need a small description on how to unlock it. This is more... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I believe it would be highly useful if the individual achievements provided by the game came with some details on how to unlock it. The type of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MR_Fantistic, Aug 15, 2022.

1. some individual achievements need a small description on how to unlock it. This is more...

I believe it would be highly useful if the individual achievements provided by the game came with some details on how to unlock it. The type of achievement this would require are Rare achievements at the moment do not contain any info on how to unlock them. Can this be done? For me it is annoying to to play a game not hunting for achievements to find one with no details on how to unlock it.

submitted by /u/MR_Fantistic
    [link] [comments]

/u/MR_Fantistic, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Galaxy Golden Win User

Ark survival

You should look at the descriptions for the achievements to see if you need a specific setting in order to unlock that achievement.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

This not being answered on fable heroes board.

read the descriptions on some of the achievements as they describe other ways to unlock the inner board.
  4. CyclingGuyNOLA Win User

What does it take to get the award?

5. Danno McK. Win User

Online Achievement Unlocked Without Timestamp

It should not be possible to have an unlocked online-only achievement without a date showing. The complication is that, for example, not all multiplayer achievements are "online only"-- some games allow for such achievements to be unlocked by local,
    offline play or System Link, but some games do not. Often, achievements that are online-only will say "online" or "ranked" in their descriptions to indicate that they can't be unlocked offline, but not always.
  6. FoxxerTen Win User

achievement problems

Same problem with some FIFA 16 and SW Battlefront achievements. Description says theyre 100% completed, but still unlocked.
Thema:

some individual achievements need a small description on how to unlock it. This is more...

1. some individual achievements need a small description on how to unlock it. This is more... - Similar Threads - individual achievements need

2. How to delete Cloud Save Games of 360 games that save on your Xbox profile (not individual...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to delete Cloud Save Games of 360 games that save on your Xbox profile (not individual...: Hi, I'm asking for support regarding an annoying bug I have been running in to. I want to play this game Warhammer Space Marine 40k. This is a game that has save games tied to your profile (so...
  3. On PC, individual games are locked in HALO: Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On PC, individual games are locked in HALO: Master Chief Collection: I reinstalled the game about 20-30 times now, and Windows twice. I also tried to go to Microsoft Store, to install the individual games to get the 10mb license files - pretty much did everyting...
  4. How do I sign up for Partner Individual Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I sign up for Partner Individual Account?: Hi, I’m trying to enable Developer Mode on my Xbox Series S. It says to sign up for Microsoft Partner Network. I want an Individual account. How do I do that? When I try my Microsoft account it...
  5. 0x80004005 ("We can't sign you in to Xbox Live") error affecting one individual PC game. No...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80004005 ("We can't sign you in to Xbox Live") error affecting one individual PC game. No...: Hi. I'm having a nightmare with the Xbox Edition of Football Manager 21. I've been playing it almost since launch on my laptop without any issues, and even as recently as Thursday I was on...
  6. Why are True Achievement Solutions not showing on individual acheivements anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are True Achievement Solutions not showing on individual acheivements anymore?: I was playing Hollow Knight and looking at the Steel Soul acheivements I haven't unlocked and realised that there is no option in the menu any more, where you can select an achievement as a...
  7. What game completion or individual achievement are you most proud of?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game completion or individual achievement are you most proud of?: 100% Assassin's creed Origins. Working on Odyssey Now! Least proud of 100% on Avatar: the Last airbender :) 018f8e8f-a44f-4c22-aaa0-05763e7d11b6
  8. Viewing achievements from the x360 seeing xbox one games individually

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Viewing achievements from the x360 seeing xbox one games individually: Is there a way on the x360 to see what specific xbox one games others have played? When I look at compare games, I see xbox one games ##### gamerscore instead of specific games. The x360 displays...
  9. why is game count in individual games different from achievement tallies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is game count in individual games different from achievement tallies?: For example, I won 94 out of 94 games played in FreeCell. The achievement tally is 86? 7b3d4d07-7584-4f09-b0e8-903c6afe15e4
  10. Achievement App - Individual achievement progress tracking shows 0% always

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement App - Individual achievement progress tracking shows 0% always: So I know certain games don't have achievement tracking. But the ones that do, that I HAVE seen on both my Smart glass App and console are now magically gone. All my achievements have a 0% even...