Some minor issues after update

Discus and support Some minor issues after update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Games and apps are not separated properly. Twitch, Netflix, and other apps are n my game section. Also, moving all the way to the right shows apps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThatsSoSMUT, Feb 15, 2014.

1. ThatsSoSMUT
    ThatsSoSMUT Guest

Games and apps are not separated properly. Twitch, Netflix, and other apps are n my game section. Also, moving all the way to the right shows apps ready to be installed even though they already are and have been used for a month now. Also, available hard
    drive space is definitely wrong. Says I only used 5 gigs. I definitely used more than that. Last thing I noticed was apparently the game DVR should show up in my one guide...it does not. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

ThatsSoSMUT, Feb 15, 2014
  2. VanBur3n
    VanBur3n Guest
    Rockstar driving their game to the ground?

Although the updates have done some good, they're mainly making the game less enjoyable or they fix minor issues and ignore major issues.

VanBur3n, Feb 15, 2014
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Is the XBox one Disc drive Failure overblown?

In every aspect of technology you are bound to have hardware failures. Its inevitable. Some happen soon after launch some months later. I think the Xbox One issues are relatively minor when compared to the RROD.

x24hrs2livex, Feb 15, 2014
  4. VanBur3n Win User

Rockstar driving their game to the ground?

Although the updates have done some good, they're mainly making the game less enjoyable or they fix minor issues and ignore major issues.
  5. MrDaRkAsSaSsIn6 Win User

what was the update today? 20th june 2012

Its basically a few minor updates for the avatar market, and some very minor changes to the dashboard. Nothing really major. The update downloaded fine for me.
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Party Chat on XBONE

The improved party system was supposed to help with all different NAT types. It seems that there are still some minor issues. Which in my opinion, is unacceptable after 15 months and counting.
  7. Be5iuk Win User

Xbox One controllers constantly disconnecting

Same issues here! I had some minor reconnecting problems before, but since the last big preview update it got a lot worse. Even my new gamepad keeps reconnecting. Both of them are NOT updated, so you can see, it's not a accessory issue, it's the console!
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Is the XBox one Disc drive Failure overblown?

In every aspect of technology you are bound to have hardware failures. Its inevitable. Some happen soon after launch some months later. I think the Xbox One issues are relatively minor when compared to the RROD.
Thema:

1. Some minor issues after update - Similar Threads - minor issues update

2. How does everyone fell about encounters with minors on age restricted games, and how should...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does everyone fell about encounters with minors on age restricted games, and how should...: When I encounter under age children on age restricted games I personally block that account regardless if it my have an adult user. I have heard to many horror storys about adult men talking under...
  3. Problemas con cuenta de menor y fortnite en xboxone [Problems with minor account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas con cuenta de menor y fortnite en xboxone [Problems with minor account and...: Buenas noches. EStamos ya un poco desesperados. Tenemos dos hijos menores, ambos con una cuenta epic vinculada a xbox one con la que cada uno jugaba hasta ahora a fortnite sin ningun problema...
  4. Minor Enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minor Enforcement: So recently, I applied to become a Xbox ambassador. Unfortunately, I met every requirement except the enforcement one. I havent had a serious enforcement ban in a long while. The only thing I have...
  5. Why do some people get banned for minor infractions but people who use racial slurs don't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do some people get banned for minor infractions but people who use racial slurs don't...: This is mainly for the enforcement team since they know a bit more about this than I do. Someone I know got banned for abbreviating a phrase in surprise but he got banned for it, but someone...
  6. I got banned for something minor, but i just want to be able to talk to my friends on xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for something minor, but i just want to be able to talk to my friends on xbox...: Hello theres four days of break left and i just want to be able to talk to my friends and play black ops 4 with them. i never do game chat, and. i rarly ever use messages. but ofc i got banned...
  7. Minor account and buying games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minor account and buying games: Hello I recently paid for a game for my son. I told him to use his account to buy it, yet his account is configured as a MINOR then I approved and paid for the game using my account. The reason...
  8. Playing Fortnight crossing platforms for Xbox minor profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Fortnight crossing platforms for Xbox minor profiles: Hi, my son have some friends using other platforms, is it possible to play with friends using PC, Nintendo Switch, Ipad, etc...? Thanks, Carlos. 4e4138e8-f08e-4670-b41a-71380d796916
  9. Suspended for minor incident. Unfair please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended for minor incident. Unfair please help: while I was home, my brother came down and his friends too (older than me in their twenties) they played R6 and got teamkilled and called the other guy a pussy and said there Mom was gay. Two...
  10. Some minor issues I've noticed with NXOE (and proposed solutions)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some minor issues I've noticed with NXOE (and proposed solutions): Like most of you, I've been using the New Xbox One Experience dash/OS for several weeks now and have compiled a list of (minor) issues that should be addressed to improve the experience (greatly)....