Some of my games are saying network service outage when I load them up. And also some of my...

Discus and support Some of my games are saying network service outage when I load them up. And also some of my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So on my Xbox I tried to load up Steep and Dirt 4, Dirt Rally 2.0 tonight and both started syncing but said there was a network service outage. And on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by scottgrant2004, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Some of my games are saying network service outage when I load them up. And also some of my...

So on my Xbox I tried to load up Steep and Dirt 4, Dirt Rally 2.0 tonight and both started syncing but said there was a network service outage. And on the two Dirt games i went onto my games and apps and it said no saved data yet. And for some reason many of my other games.

Luckily 2 of them so far Forza Horizon 3 and F1 2020 that were showing no save data have resynced and got them back.

So does anyone how to stop the network service outage when syncing a game.

And because Microsoft has took the down the service when you contact an agent on a web chat 24/7 I'm asking on here instead

I'm on Xbox One s

:)

scottgrant2004, Sep 19, 2021
  2. I'mAice Win User

Some of my games are saying network service outage when I load them up. And also some of my games are showing no save data

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Once done, Please go to settings> then Network> Network Settings> select Advanced Settings.> alternate MAC address> clear> restart.
  3. MarkMoore793 Win User

What happened on Xbox today?

I had same issue GG - Xbox reported that my network was fine, but they had problems with their services, Just chalked it up to another "outage" and did some real work instead :)
  4. matthewiag Win User

High Latency Only on Xbox - Tried All Obvious Solutions

Hello

It will most likely be an issues with your ISP.

Due to the recent Outbreak and Lockdowns being issued, Game Servers and ISP are having issues with the load on the network.

Many ISP are putting Up and Down Stream limits on there networks to try an balance the load in some regions plus streaming services are also limiting the quality.
  5. ZKB15Bloy Win User

Check back in a while- Service outages happen once in a while.

When I go to games, I click a game that was just downloaded. Then It says getting your game ready then a screen comes up and says "Check back in a while. Service outages happen once in a while. Sit tight! We're aware of the outage, and we're working to
    restore service.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Xbox's recent issues.

Not an issue for me as I know that keeping a network up 24 x 7 x 365 is a daunting task for any network. A network the size of Xbox's has so many 'moving' parts is is a wonder we don't have more issues than we do. I speak from experience because I was
    in charge of a network for a financial institution and that network had to run all the time and some outages are actually beyond your control whether you believe it or not. So when there is an outage give them a break and pick up a good book and relax.
Thema:

Some of my games are saying network service outage when I load them up. And also some of my...

1. Some of my games are saying network service outage when I load them up. And also some of my... - Similar Threads - games are saying

2. Gears 5 say you can’t broadcast this game.

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 say you can’t broadcast this game.: What’s up with this? submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  3. The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox app says I currently do not own a game even though I clearly did purchase it and...: The title states the main issue but to further elaborate I recently purchased Control Ultimate Edition, and when I wanted to add it onto the Xbox My Collection area to play remotely, it only...
  4. Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass expired so I brought the game but when trying to load game it says it requires...: I have been playing dayz with a game pass on Xbox one s . Once the game pass expired I brought the game rather than buying a new game pass . I went to play the game after buying it and it won’t...
  5. Gift Game key says it was already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Game key says it was already redeemed: Couple of hours ago I purchased on Microsoft Store Argentina Minecraft for my sister. When she got the email, there was no key in it (and it was saying that it could only be redeemed in Mexico...
  6. I bought Microsoft flight simulator on xbox one s but it says 'This game isn't compatible'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Microsoft flight simulator on xbox one s but it says 'This game isn't compatible': Hello, i recently bought an microsoft flight simulator game and when i try to insert it into my xbox one s , it gives me the following message 'Sorry this game isn't compatible' 'Choose...
  7. None of my games working, support says buy a new Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my games working, support says buy a new Xbox: So disappointed. After having a horrible time trying to contact support (so many steps just to get a phone call, because Microsoft closes every store in Canada to make it that much harder for you...
  8. Problema con el minecraft [Purchased Minecraft over a month ago, game says it needs to be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con el minecraft [Purchased Minecraft over a month ago, game says it needs to be...: Tengo desde hace mes y medio comprado el minecraft en ps4, lo compré desde la play store y todo perfecto. El problema es que hoy me ponía que me iba a echar del juego por un error, y al volver a...
  9. Game never finished downloading and windows says it is taking up space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game never finished downloading and windows says it is taking up space: I was downloading doom eternal, but it was having some trouble. Finally, it started downloading, but I had to pause it for a second. When I unpaused it, however, it would not start again, and when...
  10. My xbox game bar is saying "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit." and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox game bar is saying "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit." and...: My Xbox game bar has been saying "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit." for a bit more than a week. All I want to do is play with my friends all I have been able to do is call...