Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them.

Discus and support Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I no longer have Gold but for some reaon a few of the games I got from gold don't allow me to play them. (Unrelated but I think it might might help)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shadow Scoundrel, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them.

I no longer have Gold but for some reaon a few of the games I got from gold don't allow me to play them.
    (Unrelated but I think it might might help)
    Some of the games are not viewable in my library and say that I have to pay for them even though I got them throguh Games with Gold.

Also Apex Isn't letting me play. I thought you don't need gold to play F2P games anymore. :|

And if they retroactivly remove access to all games aquired through Gold. It would have wiped out almost my entire game library. Not only a few games that I barely played :|

:)

Shadow Scoundrel, Mar 27, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them.

360 Games with Gold games can be played without an active Gold subscription. Xbox One games required a Gold subscription to continue playing them for free.

Currently, you still need Gold to play all games online. They are working to remove the requirement from free to play games, but you do need Gold to play Apex at this time.
  3. Lyy7512 Win User

Xbox gamespass

Gold members are required for online games, and some games will periodically withdraw from XGP, which will cause you to no longer play the game
  4. SulkyTick54606 Win User

Trial Stopped Working?!

I understand that however, why does it no longer allow me to play multiplayer games? It did, until a day ago..... And I downloaded one of the free games with gold, like four days ago...
  5. tr4k39208 Win User

Is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance supposed to freeze whenever i try to play it? (XBOX 360 S)

If you got the game from Games with Gold and no longer have gold you can no longer play it, however, if you resubscribed to gold you would be able to play it again.
  6. DanMen334 Win User

Xbox Live Gold vs. Xbox Game Pass for Console

gold allows you to play online, gives you some games (which they ses sess you forever but you can only play them while you have the membership active) and you get discounts from time to time

gamepass: you get access to many games of day launch (but no game is yours once removed from the catalog you will no longer be able to play it unless you buy it) and also gives you discounts on the games that are in the catalog and their dlc

as you will notice are different I recommend ultimate gamepass which is the union of both and pc, with all the benefits of each and at a lower price you pay them separately
Thema:

1. Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them. - Similar Threads - Games recieved Games

2. Can't send/recieve party or game invites with one friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send/recieve party or game invites with one friend: I need help with troubleshooting game party and invite issues with one friend (works with others). We both have the series x for 3 months, last month we have no longer been able to connect with...
  3. Minecraft ||| The transaction was made but i didnt recieve the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ||| The transaction was made but i didnt recieve the game.: I just bought the game on 2 Aug. 2020 . The transaction was made but I didn't recieve the game. Can you help me ? 61b8176d-b532-4b54-9819-94c48a28e9a4
  4. Game Pass Ultimate free month never recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate free month never recieved: A few months back, Microsoft Rewards had a sweepstake\challenge for a free month of Game Pass Ultimate, the astronaut one. I completed all the steps, went to the redeem section of the Microsoft...
  5. Xbox notifications Help. Recieving all notifications except Game and Party invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox notifications Help. Recieving all notifications except Game and Party invites: I haven't been able to receive game or party invites for a couple of weeks now, but I still get notifications for achievements, messages, game pass quest I've tried to #1 Reset my Xbox #2 Reset...
  6. I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't recieve or send game invites on xbox console companion.: i have tried all that i know. i have used beta. i have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app. i have turned off and on notifications more times than i can remember. and i have restarted my...
  7. Recently added game on game pass not working and I recieve a pop up saying "Do you own this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently added game on game pass not working and I recieve a pop up saying "Do you own this...: The game in question is "Middle Earth: Shadow of War" and I literally just downloaded it today. I first saw this pop up when I tried to open the game when it reached the "Ready to start" phase of...
  8. Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019: Not working; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests All of the quest displayed for March has been completed and display complete status. The Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests to...
  9. Bought a game two hours ago but haven't recieved a confirmation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game two hours ago but haven't recieved a confirmation: So i bought the Xcom 2 collection about 2 hours ago. It all went well, the money was taken off my bank account but i haventh recieved the product yet nor is it showing in my order history. I hope...
  10. Cant send or recieve party or game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send or recieve party or game invites: Im trying to start a party or game with a friend, neiyher of us are recieving each others invites. But we have tested everything and have both power cycled and restarted wi fi. We can recieve each...