Some PC Game Pass games not working

Discus and support Some PC Game Pass games not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm from Indonesia and just recently entered into PC Game Pass insider program. I bought the three month trial and started to install some games.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Midiamp, Jun 17, 2022.

1. /u/Midiamp
    /u/Midiamp Guest

I'm from Indonesia and just recently entered into PC Game Pass insider program. I bought the three month trial and started to install some games. However, only some games worked. I already reinstall, running as administrator, even turning off Firewall but nothing works.

Here are the list of games that works.

• Sea of Thieves
    • Unpacking
    • Astria Ascending
    • Citizen Sleeper

List of games that does not works

• Minecraft Dungeons
    • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I'm on Windows Insider preview build 22621.160 running on Asus Vivobook Pro OLED Ryzen 5 5600H. Is this issue have to do with me on Windows Insider program? The only way to revert back is to do a clean install.

Minecraft Dungeons and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are two reasons I paid for Game Pass, a total bummer that both doesn't run.

submitted by /u/Midiamp
    [link] [comments]

/u/Midiamp, Jun 17, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

why i can play only 12 game on game pass

Game Pass is primarily for the console. It's just a bonus that some of the games work for the PC. There is no Game Pass for the PC>
  3. NEREUSHIXON Win User

Some games don't get past the loading screen when launching games via Xbox gamepass for PC (Win 10)

4. Zero420override Win User

xbox beta games pass

5. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Football Manager 2019 on Microsoft Store

Fm19 is available on pc via the game pass option and should work exactly like any other game to be able to download and play, as long as you are signed in to your ms account that has the game pass.

Remember the ultimate game pass includes the pc option allowing you to play the games on pc.

Some games are available on both pc and xbox and others only on the one platform
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

XBOX ONE Dashboard on PC ?

From what i have been fallowing they are working on bringing more games to Play Anywhere. Game pass is now available on PC

Also depending on your system some might now play well. i have been playing GOW ans its ok.

You can also now connect Wireless Xbox controllers to some PCs /laptop (depending on Controller )
    Game Pass has been on Windows 10 for some time. But, only games which are on the Game Pass and are on Play Anywhere will work. Also, these
    are not Xbox games running on a PC, they are still PC games. Yes the game saves are shared, but they are still PC games.

Note that they will only run well if your PC is up to the job of running them.
Thema:

1. Some PC Game Pass games not working - Similar Threads - Game Pass games

2. My XBOX GAME PASS ultimate have been cancelled without any of my request

in XBoX Accessibility
    My XBOX GAME PASS ultimate have been cancelled without any of my request: My dear Microsoft Xbox team: I purchased the xgpu services from a second hand market which have 3 years subscribtions remain in this Feburary. Which i had completely no reason to find out how...
  3. minecraft and pc game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft and pc game pass: so ive been playing hypixel on my java account and recently bought a pc game pass for other games and minecraft is now opening with the pc game pass and now ive lost all my saves and cant figure...
  4. Halo Infinite PC (Xbox Game Pass) - Welcome Back Pop Up Loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo Infinite PC (Xbox Game Pass) - Welcome Back Pop Up Loop: Hello gamers, I need some help here. I have Halo Infinite on PC and (after some updates with Xbox Game Bar two weeks ago) I am now receiving a constant pop up in Halo Infinite, "Welcome Back." I...
  5. Hello, I have a problem with game pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem with game pass games.: I installed some games yesterday in the game pass the problem when I start them they don't load I did some things that I saw in other forums and they just don't start can someone help me?...
  6. Game pass perks not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass perks not working: Sorry can't show game pass perks right now. I've been stuck with the message for a month I have reset my xbox series x twice I have power cycle it and reset the modem and my nat type is open....
  7. Can't use 3-month PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use 3-month PC Game Pass: I use my Grab point to exchange Pc Game Pass. But when i use this MS store tell me "Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to...
  8. Accidentally deleting Save Game in Xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally deleting Save Game in Xbox game pass PC: Hello, I accidentally deleted my game save (Marvel's Guardians of Galaxy) Can I restore the old saved file somehow or can you please do it. I was in mid chapter 5. Thank you....
  9. Can't run any PC Game Pass games at all anymore (Windows cannot access the specified device...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run any PC Game Pass games at all anymore (Windows cannot access the specified device...: Can't run any PC Game Pass games at all anymore (Windows cannot access the specified device error) As of about 3 months ago, I am no longer able to run any games on PC Game Pass. I have an active...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Perk Claim

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Perk Claim: On my xbox home page there is currently a "Claim Your Perks" section I believe is run through game pass. The QR code link to 2 month of hulu trial linked me directly to a shady website with the...