Some question about connect Xbox server

Discus and support Some question about connect Xbox server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] There is the connection about Xbox internet, I try to push the "修复" buttom to fix it. But the question is still. And I try this one and that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 岡村夏実, Jun 10, 2019.

1. 岡村夏実
    岡村夏実 Guest

Some question about connect Xbox server [​IMG]

There is the connection about Xbox internet, I try to push the "修复" buttom to fix it.

But the question is still.

And I try this one and that
    one
    but it's not working.

There is another photo, I think it can help you.

Some question about connect Xbox server [​IMG]

:)

岡村夏実, Jun 10, 2019
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

Try this
    in Forza official forums, some users with that error code found a fix for that.
  3. Zekate Win User

Can't download crysis 2

Yep, that's the problem for me too.

Maybe it's the server of EA? I've sent a message to their support, i've got some questions about my connection in return, but nothting else after.
  4. jasongugins Win User

Buying error

yeah it says theres some werid error about cant connecting to xbox servers when i try to pay with paypal
  5. dragons claw69 Win User

Some questions about xbox

Bill Gates retired from Microsoft back in 2008. The money you pay helps maintain servers, network infrastructure and the Policy Enforcement Team and their work.

Also Sony is strongly considering moving towards a paid service for online gaming with the PS4.
  6. RejectedLion291 Win User

Some questions about xbox

If that happens then im not getting a ps4. Gold is only affordable for some people. If you havnt noticed the economy is currently in $hithole. Im a teen with no current stable employment. I cant afford this crud. If they could just let us play online and
    keep the other features locked for gold membership. I just hate sitting by myself or with a small group of four playing on split screens. Im sorry if im making anyone feel that im hating xbucks but its to expensive for people in my situation.
Thema:

1. Some question about connect Xbox server - Similar Threads - question connect server

2. 关于xbox one无线控制器连接Windows 10 电脑的问题 [Translation-Question about connecting xbox one wireless...

in XBoX on Windows
    关于xbox one无线控制器连接Windows 10 电脑的问题 [Translation-Question about connecting xbox one wireless...: 我有 个问题希望能得到解答:1,xbox one 线控制器是否可以与xbox 限适配器相连接,如果连接的步骤全部正确,结果仍然 法连接的话,问题出在哪里?我有 线适配器,装上后电脑也显示驱动程序ready,也按照说明顺序启动了 线控制器,接下来应该是将 线控制器与 线适配器相绑定,所以需要打开蓝牙,选择 “添 其他一切device”,但是 法搜索到 线控制器,究竟是为什么?...
  3. : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with...: : CAN ANYONE SOLVE THE TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION ? Connecting Xbox Live, Multiplay, with Apple Airport Extreme, 2019 Edition If you want to speak to someone directly You can request a free...
  4. 2Wire: question about windows 10 connection to xbox one

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: question about windows 10 connection to xbox one: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): question about windows 10 connection to xbox one i would like to know if my father is already playing on his xbox one, can i connect my windows 10 to the xbox without...
  5. Simple Wired Network Connection Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Simple Wired Network Connection Question: This is a simple Network connectivity question for XBOX One. My simple question is: when plugging in a wired connection via ethernet, are you automatically connected or do you need to go into...
  6. Wireless Display app for Preview Program connectivity question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless Display app for Preview Program connectivity question: When i launch the "Wireless Display" app from the Preview Program, i am unable to connect to my laptop to my Xbox One console. A network connection from my Xbox One appears as an available...
  7. Question about connecting headset transmitter to two different consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about connecting headset transmitter to two different consoles: Hi guys and gals Is it possible to connect my turtle beach stealth 500x, which includes a transmitter and USB cable, to two different Xbox ones at the same time? I recently bought a hdmi switch...
  8. Question about connecting Xbox 360 to new Xbox One during initial set up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about connecting Xbox 360 to new Xbox One during initial set up: Hi, I just bought an Xbox One and I watched a video on how to connect them together via HDMI so I've done that. I need to know now what to do with the power supply boxes and the phone cord. I...
  9. Having issues connecting to my router. Also have a few questions about setting up a DMZ.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having issues connecting to my router. Also have a few questions about setting up a DMZ.: For the past few months or so, my Xbox has been randomly disconnecting from my router. When this happens, it appears that it doesn't even communicate with the router at all. I can type in any...
  10. Xbox One Lag/connection question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Lag/connection question: So I have both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I run on Wireless Wifi (No way I can connect my Xbox one to the modem directly do to the modem being in the dining room which is under my room.) Trying to...