Some questions about the Mouse and keyboard support

Discus and support Some questions about the Mouse and keyboard support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1. I heard that not all the game support M/K there is any of the ones that does? 2.every keyboard will work with the xbox or only razer keyboards? 3.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DRnoam, Mar 28, 2019.

1. DRnoam
    DRnoam Guest

1. I heard that not all the game support M/K there is any of the ones that does?

2.every keyboard will work with the xbox or only razer keyboards?

3. When im playing on the M/K the controller will steel be active? Becuze my headset is connected to the controller so i have to make sure it will work properly

:)

DRnoam, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Koods Win User

1 - The list is ever evolving but here's what started it off (https://www.windowscentral.com/list-xbox-one-mouse-and-keyboard-games)

2 - MOST keyboards will work, that's a bit of a cop out as it's impossible to say that all mouse & keyboard would work with 100% certainty

3 - I believe the controller will still be active for use with your headset.
  3. SamanthaCheung Win User

Hi DRnoam,

I'm , a MCP. Hopefully my reply below answer your questions.

1. According to
    Xbox One
    , not all game and app supports mouse and keyboard. For some games and app, the mouse and keyboard support feature need to enabled before you can use it. It's recommended you consult the game or app publisher if you're not sure about this.

2. Almost every USB keyboard work with Xbox One. It depends on the game or the app you'll play on Xbox One. To use a USB keyboard or mouse on Xbox One, you'll need an input adapter. See

How to Use Keyboard and Mouse on Xbox One

3. Yes. The controller will still be active when you're using the keyboard or mouse. And you can use the controller to configure the mouse.
  4. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello DRnoam,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to mouse and keyboard support on the Xbox One console.

Please reference our mouse and keyboard support on Xbox One support article, as it contains all the information that you
    are inquiring about here:

Note Xbox supports the use of mouse and keyboard in some games and apps, but it doesn’t work for every game or app. The game or app publisher must enable this feature for their content.

Try checking this article out for us and let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

KEYBOARD GENESIS THOR 300

Hello Klaudius,

Sorry to hear about issue with the keyboard. Being the support for keyboard and mouse is still new there will be some that are incompatible with the Xbox. You can check out the

keyboard and mouse support
    see if it helps any. Ultimately though, all mouse and keyboard will be a third party device. Over time I think it will be more accessible for more and more keyboards.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Some questions about the Mouse and keyboard support - Similar Threads - questions Mouse keyboard

2. Question about gold subs and sharing it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about gold subs and sharing it.: So a friend of mine just asked me a question that make me have doubts since I'm not really up to date with the subscription sharing things. He currently have a monthly Game Pass Ultimate...
  3. Вопрос по покупке gears of war на xbox 360 [Translation - The question of buying gears of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Вопрос по покупке gears of war на xbox 360 [Translation - The question of buying gears of...: Здравствуйте я хочу купить эту игру на xbox 360 но в вашем магазине указано что она работает на xbox one,то есть если я куплю я не смогу активировать и играть на своей консоли? ----------- [Mod...
  4. Question about 360 games and xbox 1 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about 360 games and xbox 1 games: So I have xbox 360 games like oblivion that is suppose to be able to play on xbox 1 and it used to but xbox 1 doesn't accept it anymore. I have the disc. I also have another one in the elder...
  5. A quick question about terms and conditions

in XBoX on Consoles
    A quick question about terms and conditions: Hi i was telling my friends how i joined xbox ambassadors and how wonderful it was to be in it and 1 of my friends said he was going to join just for the badge and get to tier silver and then not...
  6. Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...: When I was in the Alpha Ring in the past insider program awhile ago I started noticing issues with the GamePass tab on the homescreen dashboard and as well as the Alerts tab in the guide. when I...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard question for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and Keyboard question for Xbox: Hello! I have been loving using M/Kb on the xbox for some of the games I play but I have a small issue. Every 30 minutes or so the mouse will stop working. I am using a wireless m/kb set up right...
  8. Keyboard & Mouse with XBOX One Question....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard & Mouse with XBOX One Question....: Hmmm, this topic is not being answered in a previous forum, so here goes........ Now that Microsoft has authorized Keyboard & Mouse Support in October 2018, and the patch has been now been...
  9. Upcoming mouse compatibility questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upcoming mouse compatibility questions: For the many people in the insider program we got a glimpse of what mouse and keyboard has to offer for warframe. My questions are, will mice with extra buttons be allowed for configuration for...
  10. question regarding 3rd party devices and mouse n kb.

in XBoX on Consoles
    question regarding 3rd party devices and mouse n kb.: is it againt any rules aka is it bannable to use 3rd party devices to be bale to play my shooters with a mouse and keyboard?. i have been playing against and with people all day on overwatch that...