Some questions about Xbox Game Streaming

Discus and support Some questions about Xbox Game Streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does it only work for games digitally installed? If so, would it ever be possible to make it so disk games can work by also 'installing' them, to make... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ajbjc, Oct 29, 2019.

1. /u/ajbjc
    /u/ajbjc Guest

1. Does it only work for games digitally installed? If so, would it ever be possible to make it so disk games can work by also 'installing' them, to make them function in a similar to disk games.

2. Can it be brought to the Amazon appstore as well? Use an Amazon fire 7 (7th generation) and the app is not on the appstore (only appears to be on the Google play store). The Amazon Fires use Android as well, well kinda (I think it's mostly based on Android but with some changes to make it more Amazon than Google), and I don't want to try doing those Google Play APK stuff.

3. Related to 2, I'm not sure if my device would even be compatible. It says it runs Fire OS 5.6.4.0, but because it isn't 100% Android, I don't know what Android version Fire OS 5.6.4.0 is equivalent to.
    submitted by /u/ajbjc
    [link] [comments]

/u/ajbjc, Oct 29, 2019
  2. kingd1111 Win User

Vampyr streaming no audio problem

And what about if i put some music with the xbox one player with a usb in the background it will cover the stream game sound or that stream game mute problem?
  3. VoodooSevenTwo Win User

Questions about STREAMING !

Hello JehadTKD,

First, you will need to contact your ISP for any data charges you might incur. No one here will be able to answer that, because all charges are based on your ISP services and whatever possible contract you may have with them. Microsoft does not charge for
    data usage to use XBOX Live.

Second, you don't need to go to "add device" to add your XBOX One Console. You need to be signed into your Microsoft account on your Windows 10 PC, have your XBOX One turned on and signed into XBOX Live with the SAME ACCOUNT that you used on your PC. When
    you open the XBOX App, click sign in, then click "connect" and it will connect to your XBOX One. You can also right click files and select "cast to device > XBOX One Console" to cast videos, TV etc.

***You MUST have your XBOX One Console turned on while trying to connect. If it isn't on, Windows cannot locate it because it does not give off a signal when it is turned off.
  4. jehadabeed Win User

Questions about STREAMING !

you are all wrong dude ,

First i asked about how much it takes Like Browsing takes about 100mb per houre ... etc so things like this is so simple so i wasn't saying microsoft is taking data from me that is so stupid ,

Second im already on my microsoft account on windows as i said if u saw it that i can stram music and movies as [Click the right button on the file that u want and do play to xbox one] .. but i can't find my console from the xbox app -_-
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

how do connect my xbox one s console to connect to xbox app on hp laptop

Hi there DavesPshyco,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand there are some questions with game streaming using the Xbox app.I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting app:
    How to use game streaming in the Xbox app on Windows 10. Take a look at the following
    system requirements to be able to use the game streaming feature.

Hope this helps.
  6. dragons claw69 Win User

Some questions about xbox

Bill Gates retired from Microsoft back in 2008. The money you pay helps maintain servers, network infrastructure and the Policy Enforcement Team and their work.

Also Sony is strongly considering moving towards a paid service for online gaming with the PS4.
Thema:

1. Some questions about Xbox Game Streaming - Similar Threads - questions Game Streaming

2. halo general questions to anybody that knows the game well, help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo general questions to anybody that knows the game well, help.: so ill make it short: i have subtitles on but when im in game, there are none outside of cutscene, is this normal? also, when im using the rifle that i first start with in HALO REACH, i cant...
  3. Xbox Game Streaming VPN Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming VPN Question: Hello there, I live in Italy and I've not any problem playing project xcloud with vpn but I cannot use game streaming, do I need to set up a VPN also on the Xbox? submitted by /u/Anatras2002...
  4. Digital game question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game question: I want to get a couple of games for my son digitally, but don’t want him to get the games before Christmas. Is there anyway to get them without him knowing? We share an xbox....
  5. xbox game pass question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass question: hi so I wanna buy the xbox game pass but I kinda mostly want the rewards such as the discord nitro and the spotify premium. Is it possible to redeem the game pass through xbox360 or pc?...
  6. 3 Month Game Pass for $1 - Questionable Business Practice

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 Month Game Pass for $1 - Questionable Business Practice: So last week I got an email from the Microsoft store with some "early holiday deals" and one of those deals was to get 1 month of the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Seemed like a good deal so...
  7. Game streaming question

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming question: How do i game stream from my xbox, i am confused of where to go? submitted by /u/mr_jiggely [link] [comments]
  8. Question about Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, Here is my chronological return to Xbox to be certain that my questioning is well understood: Knowing that I was going to buy a new Xbox One, I reactivated my annual Xbox Live Gold...
  9. Streaming PC games to Xbox technical question: Which GPU is used?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming PC games to Xbox technical question: Which GPU is used?: Hello, I've been looking around for some specifics on the ability to stream from a PC to an Xbox one, but haven't found the details. If I play a PC game, and stream it to an XBox One X, will...
  10. Recore PC questions: ultrawide 3440x1440, xbox controller and game streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recore PC questions: ultrawide 3440x1440, xbox controller and game streaming: Thinking about buying this. But does it support my ultra wide resolution 3440x1440? Also can I use my xbox controller who is connected? Not the Xbox one but the normal one? Works fine for steam...