Some text is missing, unable to use Xbox Beta

Discus and support Some text is missing, unable to use Xbox Beta in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Region is Ukraine, but my UI language is English. Still Xbox app chose not to render itself correctly. From my understanding app i18n strings should... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by morgun_ua, Jun 13, 2019.

1. morgun_ua
    morgun_ua Guest

My Region is Ukraine, but my UI language is English. Still Xbox app chose not to render itself correctly. From my understanding app i18n strings should have fallback in English if some locale aren't found.

Some text is missing, unable to use Xbox Beta [​IMG]

Some text is missing, unable to use Xbox Beta [​IMG]

:)

morgun_ua, Jun 13, 2019
  2. PhydomiR Win User

I think i have the solution for this.

Your language setting and region setting in Windows 10 must match. I've had my region on The Netherlands and language on English (US) and it would not show the text. I installed the Dutch language pack and after that the text would show, in Dutch. I then
    change my region to United States and the language to English, and now the text is showing in English.
  3. morgun_ua Win User

Refreshed, rebooted, changed region. Nothing helped.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Fellow Gamers!

Thanks for giving us the feedback regarding the Xbox App (beta) experience so far. If you're experiencing some issues in your usage and aren't able to locate the feedback area itself, you may also report any issues via the Insider's Hub app(either on a console
    or your PC) or on the Insider's Subreddit. You don't necessarily need to be an Insider to use this tool, but the data you provide goes directly to the engineers/devs for convenience.

You can find information on how to make a report using the following support article:

How to provide feedback as an Xbox Insider

Xbox Insiders Subreddit page

Thanks in advance for all the feedback!

I hope that this helps you out!
  5. PhydomiR Win User

I'm having the same problem and would love to do a bug report but, since no text is showing, i have no way of knowing what button to press.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

As this is a Beta, there are likely to be little things that crop up, that will not work as they should. Please report a bug/problem - there should be a way to do so, via the app. :)

Hope this helps,

L
Thema:

1. Some text is missing, unable to use Xbox Beta - Similar Threads - text missing unable

2. Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset): In Gears 5 I have the problem that the speech is too quiet via a 7.1 headset (Logitech G633). Does anyone have any idea why this might be? Or maybe even an idea how to correct that? Make the...
  3. Xbox(Beta) App's UI text language is wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox(Beta) App's UI text language is wrong: My Win10 Regional setting is China,but the Xbox(Beta) UI Test language is Arabic…… Is Xbox(Beta) App's UI text language is follow with system reginonal setting? then how can I fix it or change...
  4. Can't text

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't text: I can't seem to be able to send messages to people on my friends list. I have tried to do what Microsoft has been telling me to do with submitting a code but that's repeatedly been not working. If...
  5. Xbox Game Pass For PC - Missing Fonts-text

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass For PC - Missing Fonts-text: Hi, just installed Xbox Beta on pc and can do Nothing with the program because missing text or font. I have only "blank" button everywhere. Have installed-reboot, etc and check Windows update...
  6. Xbox App (beta) missing some texts and images?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (beta) missing some texts and images?: Hi! Is someone else facing the same issue I am? I was able to install the new windows update and the xbox app but it seems that some parts are missing or incomplete: Top left: [img]...
  7. Missing letter in conversation text chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing letter in conversation text chat: Hey It's just a minor issue but still annoying but for some reason the letter "å" "Å" (Swedish alphabet) had gone missing. The rest of the special letter under the "a" "A" umbrella is still...
  8. Missing Predictive Text on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Predictive Text on Xbox One S: Split from this thread. Maybe someone can help me... I have the opposite. My predictive text and bar suddenly disappeared when I went to use my Xbox One S on-screen keyboard and I would like...
  9. Missing Text for Keyboard and Popups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Text for Keyboard and Popups: Hey guys! Need some help here. I am missing Words!!! Okay. So When I get a notice that someone messaged me or that I got an achievement the actual words within the pop up bubble are not there....
  10. Need help with my console. It is missing icons and text in both the home and app screens.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with my console. It is missing icons and text in both the home and app screens.: Take a look at this link and please help. Xboxone help 921588ea-2a37-4f30-a9f4-f8484f9ea18b