Some Thoughts on Console Streaming

Discus and support Some Thoughts on Console Streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just got in with console streaming with Delta today and wow! What a blast! I played Destiny 2 and everything was very stable. I think out of multiple... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ooshbala, Nov 6, 2019.

1. /u/Ooshbala
    /u/Ooshbala Guest

Just got in with console streaming with Delta today and wow! What a blast!

I played Destiny 2 and everything was very stable. I think out of multiple hours of play I only experienced an issue for 5 seconds with my input dropping. Super impressive.

The latency for an FPS was definitely noticable but manageable.

I did notice however that you can have another controller connected directly to your console (as opposed to a controller connected to your phone via bluetooth) and if you use that controller it helps cut down on latency in a way that felt very perceivable. The app still forces your bluetooth controller to be connected to the phone though. Obviously this method only makes sense if you're streaming in the same room as your Xbox. Which is great for me! I will probably only be streaming when my wife kicks me off the TV.

I'd be really interested to hear anything more about potential ways to cut down on latency, whether it's things we can do on our side or improvements coming down the pipe from MS.

But again, very impressed with the service! Thanks for extending into Delta ring today!

Tech Specs: Xbox One X Pixel 3 Connected via WiFi (200 down, 6 up)

submitted by /u/Ooshbala
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ooshbala, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Judge Win User

Phil Spencer... you sexy wonderful person you.....

Ya, I thought Phil was going to announce some sort of backwards compat too (or streaming of some sorts)
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Will Formatting my HDD Drive make it "New"?

As an after thought, do you have any external USB storage devices connected to the console, USB flash drive/hard drive. If so remove those, also do you stream from your PC or some other device to the console ?
  4. ngocphi Win User

Which 360 Console Do you Own These days?

whisper and some consoles are used for media streaming lol
  5. Flickamatuta Win User

Some thoughts (actually, a lot of thoughts)

[quote user="Schuey19"]

[quote user=""]

Now thats a scary thought. :-O

[/quote]Two years ago that would have been my reaction, but now I don't see the prospect of another studio making a ME game as a scary thought because BioWare are scaring me enough already with everything I've seen/heard so far
    about ME3.

[/quote]

Lol.
  6. Flickamatuta Win User

Some thoughts (actually, a lot of thoughts)

Now thats a scary thought. :-O
Thema:

1. Some Thoughts on Console Streaming - Similar Threads - Thoughts Console Streaming

2. This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here.

in XboX Insiders
    This is interesting so I thought I'd post this here.: [IMG] submitted by /u/MrXboxBuds [link] [comments]
  3. Which moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to push out an update the Day COD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to push out an update the Day COD...: This maybe one of the dumbest Xbox moves yet!!! 8b78541e-1d3d-4659-babf-d8b87eecda00
  4. everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions

in XBoX on Consoles
    everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions: Couldn’t agree more! Become an xbox ambassador! We have playddates yo meet people 211ecc69-b691-4b3a-8020-6c272f9fbbb3
  5. Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?: Elder Scrolls Online has had a year long story going on called Season of The Dragon. So far, it's been fantastic and we've been able to travel to new parts of Tamriel. New stories, new characters,...
  6. So glad to see this. I thought it was another offer. :-')

in XboX Insiders
    So glad to see this. I thought it was another offer. :-'): [IMG] submitted by /u/Invoice-UG [link] [comments]
  7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BETA Review (Xbox One, TIPS & TRICKS) Your thoughts...?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare BETA Review (Xbox One, TIPS & TRICKS) Your thoughts...?: [Mod Removed - Against Guidelines] Hi, my question what was your general thoughts on the BETA both on Xbox One and PC? what were you thoughts on the weapons? Game Engine? Kill Streaks and will...
  8. Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.: Not sure if it will be enough to fix the underlying issues with the game. 265ff676-10c2-4963-97ce-e770352f89f0
  9. I cant recover my account onto my console. Any thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant recover my account onto my console. Any thoughts?: For the past few days, my console has been real slow, and i couldnt sign into my account. So i removed it off my console, power cycled it, and removed the other accounts. When i tried to recover...
  10. Gamescom impression of games and console thoughts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamescom impression of games and console thoughts.: I agree with eggnog in another thread, Quantum Break looks like a third person shooter, where our hero, ex cop, man with a mission, has the Spell Time Stop or Reverse Time. Saw some gameplay of...