Some Video and Screencaptures on My XBox One Have Disappeared

Discus and support Some Video and Screencaptures on My XBox One Have Disappeared in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently decided to organize my video captures and screencaptures from the past two years on the One Drive. As I was uploading, I noticed that some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fenderette, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Fenderette
    Fenderette Guest

I recently decided to organize my video captures and screencaptures from the past two years on the One Drive. As I was uploading, I noticed that some video clips have gone missing. I have checked under the "On This XBox" and "On XBox Live" options. Some
    clips that I know that are specifically missing range from a year old to only a week old while clips from over two years ago remain untouched and available. I have plenty of room on my hard drive for captures as I prefer to keep them on my system, so there
    should be no issue there. Can anyone help me with accessing all of my captures? I am desperate to get these clips back.

:)

Fenderette, Jan 14, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

try finding your missing clips/screenshots on gamerdvr just type your gamertag in and all the gameclips and gamescreenshots should show up

https://gamerdvr.com/
  3. Fenderette Win User

I appreciate the reply. I checked the site, and it only shows clips that I currently have access to, sadly not the missing ones.
  4. Danizilla Win User

Screenshot feature on XBOX ONE not working.

Hi there thank you for your reply! It did not work; the screencapture option still isnt there. :(
  5. HassanB Win User

Question *URGENT*

And magically the videos have disappeared! D:
  6. Daviathon Win User

Game DVR: Unable to save content to console

Any new info from the Xbox overloads? As my videos are disappearing because they can't be saved. Thanks for any additional info.
Thema:

1. Some Video and Screencaptures on My XBox One Have Disappeared - Similar Threads - Video Screencaptures Disappeared

2. Prime Video is making Xbox not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prime Video is making Xbox not work: I have had to uninstall Prime Video to make the rest of the apps work such as Netflix. You Tube and others. What's UP? 4f56015b-a12a-4876-811f-a087944f016b
  3. Xbox Video Capture's Aspect Ratio is not functioning as hoped while recording.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Video Capture's Aspect Ratio is not functioning as hoped while recording.: When I capture gameplay of Dead By Daylight the aspect ratio of the final video product is bugged and converts the usual aspect ratio with a smaller version of what I want. I could not find...
  4. how can i record screen of a minimize app by game bar. because when i minimize app , video...

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i record screen of a minimize app by game bar. because when i minimize app , video...: how can i record screen of a minimize app by game bar. because when i minimize app , video recording will stop . I don't want stop recording when i minimize apps....
  5. mixed reality and hp g2 hmd cant get youtube 360 video to work ,

in XBoX on Windows
    mixed reality and hp g2 hmd cant get youtube 360 video to work ,: i click on the 360 bubbles in the portal area, and I click on the vr glasses icon and it does the screen full of stars but then says cant do this video . a1712a55-1fec-43a2-bb6e-1f70ffd919e9
  6. Player profile videos/pictures gone?

in XboX Insiders
    Player profile videos/pictures gone?: Whatever happened to the tab showing all of players recordings and pictures? submitted by /u/_HU1212ICAN3_ [link] [comments]
  7. Forza Horizon 4. Screen video flicks on and off.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4. Screen video flicks on and off.: Having trouble with Forza Horizon 4. We have digital version. When game loads, the screen video flicks on and off. Full black screen to full video. Its the only game that does this. No other disc...
  8. Xbox One-Video Trim Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One-Video Trim Issue: Dear Microsoft/Xbox Devs, I have viewed multiple forums and discussions on the issue and many are experiencing the same issue going back 5 years and more. Unfortunately there seems to be no...
  9. Xbox Series 'X' Video Bug?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series 'X' Video Bug?!: I'll make it short: All videos on my Xbox Series X look weird and not like they supposed to look, no matter if it's the bootup-logo, game trailers in the store or blu-rays. [img] [img]...
  10. 4K HDR Video Captures from games with AUTO HDR bugged.

in XBoX on Consoles
    4K HDR Video Captures from games with AUTO HDR bugged.: Hi, if you selected to record your video captures in 4k HDR, you are not able to edit footage from Games with AUTO HDR. The problem is, if you try to trim a 4K HDR Video, the editor tool won't...