Some xbox games with gold games have disappeared

Discus and support Some xbox games with gold games have disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We were playing an Xbox360 game I got with Games with Gold on Friday and on Saturday it gave me an error code asking if I am the owner. I am and went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SandyClark2, Sep 4, 2019.

1. SandyClark2
    SandyClark2 Guest

We were playing an Xbox360 game I got with Games with Gold on Friday and on Saturday it gave me an error code asking if I am the owner. I am and went through all of the support steps, including restarting. The next time I logged on, the game was completed
    gone. There is at least one other came (an Xbox One game) that is giving me the same error. It hasn't disappeared, but won't let me play. Any ideas what is going on?

:)

SandyClark2, Sep 4, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi SandyClark2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

What games are you having issues with that were free with Games with Gold?

The first thing to confirm is that you still have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. Once the subscription expires, you will not be able to play games you redeemed and downloaded through Games with Gold. You can check this from the console under Settings>Account
    and then Subscriptions or you can check online at https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

If your Xbox Live Gold subscription is active, then search for those games with the right account in the Microsoft Store and try installing from there. If you did redeem the game when it was available it should say "With Xbox Live Gold, play this game, or
    buy it to own".
  3. Queen of Misery Win User

Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019)

I do know that any games you got through Games With Gold disappear if your Xbox Live subscription expires.
  4. Kayla-C68D60A2-1AF7- Win User

Achievements not adding up.

It says I have 6 for the game, I click on it and it says I have 8, there was a point where Borderlands PS disappeared from my game history... For some reason I'm losing all my gold keys as well...:( Hope this gets fixed soon.
  5. tsrqqrrqjjkllll Win User

Games with gold games disappeared?

I also have a similar problem as well I got Grid 2 for free cause I have gold but when I wanted to re download it it's says that I didn't get it and that I have to pay 25 dollars and I had the game for a very long time so I got upset when it was gone.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Games with gold games disappeared?

No problem JawsOceanian14!

Really sorry to hear that the game purchases didn't go through properly. If you run into this with any future titles please let us know :)
Thema:

1. Some xbox games with gold games have disappeared - Similar Threads - games gold games

2. Games with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold: I downloaded Gears of War 4 in August for free and it's still sending me to the trial 086f8eb6-40a3-4147-86c9-bfa7f094b787
  3. problem Earth Defense Force 2025 Gold Game September 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem Earth Defense Force 2025 Gold Game September 2019: Hello, I can not recover the Earth Defense Force 2025 game this month. I have the right to a blank page when validating the download via the Web page...
  4. Can I play old Xbox 360 games on Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play old Xbox 360 games on Xbox Live Gold: I have an old xbox 360 and Fifa 11. I just signed up for Xbox Live Gold so that I could play online but when I try to connect it says the EA servers are down. Is this a connection error or is this...
  5. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  6. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  7. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?: If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?...
  8. Games with Gold is trying to charge me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold is trying to charge me: So right now Hitman- The complete first season and Earth Defense Force 2025 are the listed games with gold. and when you are looking at the tiles it has the price slashed out and says free for...
  9. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...
  10. Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025): The game simply doesn't appear on MS Store on PC nor XOne. When trying to download from website the page keeps loading forever. We all 4 (me and my Friends) live in Spain...