Some xbox games with gold games have disappeared

Discus and support Some xbox games with gold games have disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We were playing an Xbox360 game I got with Games with Gold on Friday and on Saturday it gave me an error code asking if I am the owner. I am and went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SandyClark2, Sep 4, 2019.

1. SandyClark2
    SandyClark2 Guest

We were playing an Xbox360 game I got with Games with Gold on Friday and on Saturday it gave me an error code asking if I am the owner. I am and went through all of the support steps, including restarting. The next time I logged on, the game was completed
    gone. There is at least one other came (an Xbox One game) that is giving me the same error. It hasn't disappeared, but won't let me play. Any ideas what is going on?

:)

SandyClark2, Sep 4, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi SandyClark2,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

What games are you having issues with that were free with Games with Gold?

The first thing to confirm is that you still have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription. Once the subscription expires, you will not be able to play games you redeemed and downloaded through Games with Gold. You can check this from the console under Settings>Account
    and then Subscriptions or you can check online at https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

If your Xbox Live Gold subscription is active, then search for those games with the right account in the Microsoft Store and try installing from there. If you did redeem the game when it was available it should say "With Xbox Live Gold, play this game, or
    buy it to own".
  3. His Demon Queen Win User

Games DISAPPEAR from digital library (May 2019)

I do know that any games you got through Games With Gold disappear if your Xbox Live subscription expires.
  4. Kayla-C68D60A2-1AF7- Win User

Achievements not adding up.

It says I have 6 for the game, I click on it and it says I have 8, there was a point where Borderlands PS disappeared from my game history... For some reason I'm losing all my gold keys as well...:( Hope this gets fixed soon.
  5. PAUL SIMCOCK-YOUNG Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw crash

Me too, Have purchased games but will not download, taken my gold ok thou. Also my games i have purchased have all disappeared.
  6. tsrqqrrqjjkllll Win User

Games with gold games disappeared?

I also have a similar problem as well I got Grid 2 for free cause I have gold but when I wanted to re download it it's says that I didn't get it and that I have to pay 25 dollars and I had the game for a very long time so I got upset when it was gone.
Thema:

1. Some xbox games with gold games have disappeared - Similar Threads - games gold games

2. My Xbox One Console Won't Let Me Play Online Games Without Xbox Live Gold!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox One Console Won't Let Me Play Online Games Without Xbox Live Gold!: I'm wondering why this happens. Is this a normal thing? My friends don't have this problem. I don't know why this happens. Can I please have some help? 00bb5ad1-754e-4673-bf3f-76063067acb8
  3. Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...: Hi, My boys had an xbox Live Gold subscription with 7 months remaining. One of them accepted the offer of $1 Game Pass Ultimate subscription thinking it was only $1. I cancelled it straight...
  4. March Games with Gold 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    March Games with Gold 2020: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/02/25/games-with-gold-march-2020/ Batman: The Enemy Within – The Complete Season ($14.99 ERP): Available March 1 to 31 on Xbox One Shantae: Half-Genie Hero...
  5. Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased xbox live gold and now cannot play majority of my games: So i bought xbox live gold, and after purchasing it told me that I needed to renew my subscription when i tried to open Players Unknown Battle Grounds. I go to the microsoft store and it says i...
  6. Can't Download Games from Xbox Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Games from Xbox Gold?: I am unable to download the Star Wars Battle Front for the original Xbox for this Month's Games with Gold. It keeps saying I don't have a billing account, but I have bought other games. I have...
  7. free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live: So I downloaded this free star wars battlefront game for the month of february, 2020, but the multiplayer will not sign in when I select the option from the game's menu. (I'm usually signed in on...
  8. Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?: In August of 2019 I was offered the $1 trial of game pass ultimate, I still had about of month left on my gold subscript from 2018, it was going to expire in September. While I was on the game...
  9. Can’t buy or download Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy or download Gold games: I’ve owned an Xbox since day 1. Never had any issues until this week. Days & days of trying to download & purchase games with Gold with a credit card AND microsoft giftcard, on the xbox, on the...
  10. I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the original star wars battlefront as a games with gold title this month,...: For some reason I can't get the original star wars battlefront since it's a February games with gold title and after the see the price option it says that my account is unable to do this kind of...