Some Xbox Live Services not available Error: 8007065b

Discus and support Some Xbox Live Services not available Error: 8007065b in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm getting this error along with everyone on my friends list as well as friends of theirs. This is keeping us from launching online/multiplayer games... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JudgmentJolly, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Some Xbox Live Services not available Error: 8007065b

I'm getting this error along with everyone on my friends list as well as friends of theirs.

This is keeping us from launching online/multiplayer games like Destiny.

Status page says everything is green, but clearly it is not.

I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps with no luck.

submitted by /u/JudgmentJolly
    [link] [comments]

/u/JudgmentJolly, Jan 12, 2022
  2. TrickyT1974 Win User

3. TrickyT1974 Win User

Myself and others have tried all of those troubleshooting steps. Very frustrating.
  4. TrickyT1974 Win User

I saw, thanks! Just wish it hadn't taken them 8 hours to acknowledge.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

There's been a handful of similar threads today with the same error code which leads to believe there's a server issue going on with the 360 consoles. I can't find anything on the status page yet but I hope it is resolved soon.

In the meantime you can try the troubleshooting steps provided here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/errors/xbox...
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Yes! Xbox just announced it on their twitter page as well. It has finally been acknowledged and should be resolved soon
Thema:

1. Some Xbox Live Services not available Error: 8007065b - Similar Threads - Live Services available

2. Request for Phil Spencer to enable the Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass service in Paraguay and...

in XboX Insiders
    Request for Phil Spencer to enable the Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass service in Paraguay and...: For several years now, XBOX gamers throughout Paraguay have suffered from a lack of platform support for the country. Many services, such as live gold and Game Pass, are acquired through tricks...
  3. Some Xbox Live Services not available Error: 8007065b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some Xbox Live Services not available Error: 8007065b: I'm getting this error along with everyone on my friends list as well as friends of theirs. This is keeping us from launching online/multiplayer games like Destiny. Status page says everything...
  4. Latest Status on Xbox Live Service Availability

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Status on Xbox Live Service Availability: submitted by /u/Xbox-Insider [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox live services not available

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live services not available: Im getting disconnected from xbox live every day mid game and signed out. I'am having this problem since yesterday,what happened? 40b3eebf-7e93-4d41-a594-772b1f3f2f3f
  6. Xbox Live Services: Not available (Windows 10, possible Teredo issues)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Services: Not available (Windows 10, possible Teredo issues): Problem: Minecraft (windows 10 edition) can’t connect to Xbox Live for LAN or online gameplay, it gives error code 0x80190001. It used to work earlier (early last week). System: Dell Latitude...
  7. Why can't I access Live contents if networking status report says all services are available.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I access Live contents if networking status report says all services are available.: Mixer and store are down as well, cannot download anything from anywhere. The error code I keep receiving is 0x80131505. Any idea how it can be resolved? c63d2020-8a7f-49d8-ba56-a28030bce409
  8. All services are available yet cannot connect to xbox live or any online area (i.e. Microsoft ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    All services are available yet cannot connect to xbox live or any online area (i.e. Microsoft ...: I've never had an issue with my Xbox One. Today, I logged in and my network connection is fine but when I went to play NBA 2K18, it would not allow me to connect to Xbox Live. I then attempted...
  9. Xbox live not working. Says all services available but digital games and cloud saving not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live not working. Says all services available but digital games and cloud saving not ...: As the title mentions my current network status says all services are available but opening any of my digital it says "we couldn't get the latest save data". I'm from the Midwestern US if that...
  10. Avail Xbox live services for Windows Phone & Remaining Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avail Xbox live services for Windows Phone & Remaining Services: I have my Xbox Live account and I want to play on my phone straightly (because I don't have any consoles) and some services was released a long ago Please release some remaining services here in...