Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build?

Discus and support Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox One X. Alpha Skip Ahead sept. 11th build I don't have the fatest internet in the world but at least is decent. I have a 250mb connection withoud... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Sep 12, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build?

Xbox One X. Alpha Skip Ahead sept. 11th build

I don't have the fatest internet in the world but at least is decent.

I have a 250mb connection withoud data cap, my computer is plugged in with a ethernet wire and using tests like ookla or fast.com it gives me the 250~260mb values.

But using the same wire on the Xbox after a clean restart from the boot animation, no games or apps running in the background) is only giving me around 20-30mb of download speed.

Also upload speed, Ping, MTU, drop % is in normal levels, so only the download speed is the issue.

The connection test also takes around 30sec-1min to complete.

I made a report of this topic, but I wanted to knlw if anybody else noticed or have this issue (again).

submitted by /u/reforc3
    [link] [comments]

/u/reforc3, Sep 12, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Download speed 0.00 (alpha skip ahead)

You should contact the preview group for assistance with this and so they will have information on the issues noted.
  3. ThorX360 Win User

4. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi SatansWrath999,

If it puts you at ease, you're not alone with this issue. My console is giving me the exact same issue (wired connection, good download speeds, network equipment all fine) and it's in the Skip Ahead program.

My console not in the program is working just fine.

As ThorX360 mentioned, report it through the app on the console. You'll see a few people in the Xbox Insiders reddit area mentioning it as well too.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues

up untill recently mine was making the swoosh sound. Since some of the latest Alpha Skip Ahead builds it has stopped. Is your console pre-owned at all?
Thema:

1. Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build? - Similar Threads - Somebody else getting

2. Somebody explain it to me/Alguem me explica isso

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Somebody explain it to me/Alguem me explica isso: [img] [img] [img] Although I am on the console, a warning pops up that I need to be on a console to perform the transaction a56ff3ed-5111-455b-a3a3-ecfad0f5b943
  3. Somebody wants to falsely spam report my account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody wants to falsely spam report my account!: I am really in need of help, the user (Mod Removed - Personal Information) said last night he was going to report my account over and over on his normal account and other accounts. I really don't...
  4. How to report somebody.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to report somebody.: Last night my 12 year old nephew was playing Fortnite. Him and his friend naively joined a gamer who started a group and who was promising free VBucks. He was then messaged them a website to...
  5. accdentally reported somebody

in XBoX on Consoles
    accdentally reported somebody: Hi Ive accidentally reported somebody called [Mod Removed - Personal Information] on Xbox live leading to a ban and i would like you to unban him 395ee1ef-523b-456f-92fa-751b6fbe24ef
  6. I think reported somebody on Fortnite for no reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think reported somebody on Fortnite for no reason.: I might have reported somebody on fortnite for no reason, will I get banned? f361a0a2-4814-4ba3-8867-2cc0c0c94997
  7. Does somebody know if there is any way to block remotely the Xbox one S? and if it is, how to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does somebody know if there is any way to block remotely the Xbox one S? and if it is, how to ...: I have my son living in other country, and he has an Xbox one. I would like to know if there is a way to block the Xbox one S remotely. Or set time schedules for him to play. Thanks....
  8. Somebody had me enforced on x box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody had me enforced on x box: Hello the gamer with gametack bradygold100 is raiding servers in ark and has also voice communication with strong language an has made treats to my kids and other kids that where playing ark...
  9. Account Gamer tag gets ban and somebody else get to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Gamer tag gets ban and somebody else get to use it: So my Original/Main account got the gamertag switched by Microsoft for being inappropriate when its name was . when i made it was support to mean United States Sea Man for starters means Navy. So...
  10. I got banned from all communications for something somebody else started

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned from all communications for something somebody else started: Xbox one banned me from chat from a obvious last slap to my face from somebody who started something with me in the first place. This guy intentionally did things to ruin the play of the game and...