Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build?

Discus and support Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox One X. Alpha Skip Ahead sept. 11th build I don't have the fatest internet in the world but at least is decent. I have a 250mb connection withoud... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Sep 12, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build?

Xbox One X. Alpha Skip Ahead sept. 11th build

I don't have the fatest internet in the world but at least is decent.

I have a 250mb connection withoud data cap, my computer is plugged in with a ethernet wire and using tests like ookla or fast.com it gives me the 250~260mb values.

But using the same wire on the Xbox after a clean restart from the boot animation, no games or apps running in the background) is only giving me around 20-30mb of download speed.

Also upload speed, Ping, MTU, drop % is in normal levels, so only the download speed is the issue.

The connection test also takes around 30sec-1min to complete.

I made a report of this topic, but I wanted to knlw if anybody else noticed or have this issue (again).

submitted by /u/reforc3
    [link] [comments]

/u/reforc3, Sep 12, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. {Parity} Win User

Download speed 0.00 (alpha skip ahead)

You should contact the preview group for assistance with this and so they will have information on the issues noted.
  4. ThorX360 Win User

5. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi SatansWrath999,

If it puts you at ease, you're not alone with this issue. My console is giving me the exact same issue (wired connection, good download speeds, network equipment all fine) and it's in the Skip Ahead program.

My console not in the program is working just fine.

As ThorX360 mentioned, report it through the app on the console. You'll see a few people in the Xbox Insiders reddit area mentioning it as well too.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
Thema:

1. Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build? - Similar Threads - Somebody else getting

2. Could somebody have hijacked my child's Minecraft account on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could somebody have hijacked my child's Minecraft account on Xbox Live?: I'd rather not give too many details here, except to tell you that some serious foul play may be going on. The Microsoft Virtual Assistant is not helpful. Blocking other users didn't make a...
  3. Can somebody explain this billing charge to me please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can somebody explain this billing charge to me please?: Ok. I pre-ordered the deluxe edition of Need For Speed: Heat a while back. Because I have EA Access the total charge of the game was £62.99 According to the email receipt I received at the time,...
  4. Can anyone, preferably somebody who WORKS for Microsoft/XBOX shed some light on OuterWorlds...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone, preferably somebody who WORKS for Microsoft/XBOX shed some light on OuterWorlds...: Outer Worlds was released on friday, to Game Pass. I pre installed it probably tuesday. When it became available I played it for a good 4-5hours friday night. I go to play it today and it keeps...
  5. Can somebody fix the subreddit logo?

in XboX Insiders
    Can somebody fix the subreddit logo?: I have OCD and it is very frustrating to visit this subreddit and see the logo be off-centered when it shouldn’t so I ask you to please fix the logo. submitted by /u/Official_Koenigjay [link]...
  6. Somebody explain it to me/Alguem me explica isso

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Somebody explain it to me/Alguem me explica isso: [img] [img] [img] Although I am on the console, a warning pops up that I need to be on a console to perform the transaction a56ff3ed-5111-455b-a3a3-ecfad0f5b943
  7. Somebody wants to falsely spam report my account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody wants to falsely spam report my account!: I am really in need of help, the user (Mod Removed - Personal Information) said last night he was going to report my account over and over on his normal account and other accounts. I really don't...
  8. How to report somebody.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to report somebody.: Last night my 12 year old nephew was playing Fortnite. Him and his friend naively joined a gamer who started a group and who was promising free VBucks. He was then messaged them a website to...
  9. Account Gamer tag gets ban and somebody else get to use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Gamer tag gets ban and somebody else get to use it: So my Original/Main account got the gamertag switched by Microsoft for being inappropriate when its name was . when i made it was support to mean United States Sea Man for starters means Navy. So...
  10. I got banned from all communications for something somebody else started

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned from all communications for something somebody else started: Xbox one banned me from chat from a obvious last slap to my face from somebody who started something with me in the first place. This guy intentionally did things to ruin the play of the game and...