Somebody explain it to me/Alguem me explica isso

Discus and support Somebody explain it to me/Alguem me explica isso in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; [img] [img] [img] Although I am on the console, a warning pops up that I need to be on a console to perform the transaction... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ygorfurt, Aug 19, 2019.

1. ygorfurt
    ygorfurt Guest

Somebody explain it to me/Alguem me explica isso [​IMG]

Although
    I am on the console, a warning pops up that I need to be on a console to perform the transaction

:)

ygorfurt, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Are you using a child account and trying to download an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One. If so, you will need to download it on an Xbox 360.
  3. Smwutches Win User

It's referring to a 360 console. If you're on a child account you would have to make the purchase through a 360 console. Otherwise, make sure you have a credit card/Paypal on file to make the purchase.
  4. Pete McI Win User

Can somebody explain this to me?

MARK AS BUG! Probably a bug/exploit with words longer than 7 letters.
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Why aren't there any Gundam games on Xbox?

nao conheço esse game, como seria ele? mais pelo jeito deve ser problema de exclusividade... só isso explica por nao sair na plataforma
  6. Bluesockes Win User

partite personalizzate

Como resolvo isso boto meu endereço como eu cadastrei na minha conta e da erro já botei até o endereço do cartão de crédito e não foi alguem me ajuda??
Thema:

1. Somebody explain it to me/Alguem me explica isso - Similar Threads - Somebody explain Alguem

2. can somebody please help me i dont know how to update the xbox app im on a HB gaming...

in XBoX on Windows
    can somebody please help me i dont know how to update the xbox app im on a HB gaming...: can somebody please help me i dont know how to update the xbox app im on a HB gaming computer. evrey time i start a party it says update to the newst vierson c6b3f176-b6af-4dd1-8fc1-f7a7fac7eb98
  3. My account is being used by somebody else?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is being used by somebody else?: So recently I have been told by one of my good friends, who also has me added on Xbox, that my account is online playing PUBG on windows. Ive checked on my Microsoft Account Settings that I only...
  4. Could somebody have hijacked my child's Minecraft account on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could somebody have hijacked my child's Minecraft account on Xbox Live?: I'd rather not give too many details here, except to tell you that some serious foul play may be going on. The Microsoft Virtual Assistant is not helpful. Blocking other users didn't make a...
  5. Can somebody explain this billing charge to me please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can somebody explain this billing charge to me please?: Ok. I pre-ordered the deluxe edition of Need For Speed: Heat a while back. Because I have EA Access the total charge of the game was £62.99 According to the email receipt I received at the time,...
  6. Can anyone, preferably somebody who WORKS for Microsoft/XBOX shed some light on OuterWorlds...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone, preferably somebody who WORKS for Microsoft/XBOX shed some light on OuterWorlds...: Outer Worlds was released on friday, to Game Pass. I pre installed it probably tuesday. When it became available I played it for a good 4-5hours friday night. I go to play it today and it keeps...
  7. Can somebody fix the subreddit logo?

in XboX Insiders
    Can somebody fix the subreddit logo?: I have OCD and it is very frustrating to visit this subreddit and see the logo be off-centered when it shouldn’t so I ask you to please fix the logo. submitted by /u/Official_Koenigjay [link]...
  8. Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build?

in XboX Insiders
    Somebody else is getting around 10% of download speed on Alpha Skip Ahead latest build?: Xbox One X. Alpha Skip Ahead sept. 11th build I don't have the fatest internet in the world but at least is decent. I have a 250mb connection withoud data cap, my computer is plugged in with a...
  9. Can somebody explain game ownership structure to me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can somebody explain game ownership structure to me?: I have been away from gaming for a long time. Just bought a One, I see you can buy games in store or download. My current understanding is that if you buy a hard copy, you get the permanent...
  10. Can somebody explain this **** ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can somebody explain this **** ?: I am using Xbox One for 2 months and i was using same headset (Urbanears) since i bought my console. And for absolutely no reason i am not able to hear any sounds from my headset today (my headset...