Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me

Discus and support Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have no option to report the individual messages. I have only been able to report for "voice communications". Someone called me a [mod removed]" in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jordan Witney, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me

I have no option to report the individual messages. I have only been able to report for "voice communications".

Someone called me a [mod removed]" in an Xbox message because I beat them in a game. In response I said that I slept with his mom (nothing too crazy). He reported my message and got me banned and is now messaging me asking how I liked being banned. I have reported him several times, but I don't see how his slurs are allowed but a mom joke isn't.

Please don't take this down from the forum because clearly he is allowed to send those messages out so it should be allowed to be discussed and answered here. Thanks for your help.

:)

Jordan Witney, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Jordan Witney Win User

Do you click the message first? I have never had an option like that on my console and I cannot find anything online about this issue of not being able to report a message.
  3. Jordan Witney Win User

Ok thanks. How am I able to report his message? Where would that option be? I cannot find it on the Xbox iOS app or the Xbox One.
  4. Smwutches Win User

All you have to do is report and block. Then just let the enforcement team do their thing and not worry about it. You won't be told when an enforcement action is given to the other person and their messages may not be removed. So it's possible they could have already had a suspension for it or it's possible they're still being investigated and will still receive a suspension. Investigations can take time so not all actions are given immediately. Reporting them multiple times for the same thing won't make a difference either.
  5. Jordan Witney Win User

I have reported it in Voice Communications at least 5 times. I was comms banned almost immediately after he sent "have fun being banned". This has been over a week now and his messages have not been removed like mine was, and he has had no repercussions. I'm not sure what else to do.

I have also been very specific about which messages he sent in my reports.
  6. Jordan Witney Win User

How am I able to report the message? There is no option to report his message on my console. The options are Player name or gamertag, Cheating, Player Picture, Voice communication, Unsporting behavior, & Quitting early
Thema:

1. Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me - Similar Threads - Someone called homophobic

2. I NEED SOMEONE TO CALL MY PHONE TO TALK ABOUT BILLING [mod removed]. THANK YOU.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I NEED SOMEONE TO CALL MY PHONE TO TALK ABOUT BILLING [mod removed]. THANK YOU.: BILLING. PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE CALL ME AT [mod removed] 3b1bea80-008d-4ab3-bf82-d41461ef23d6
  3. Someone called me a fat [mod removed] in Sea of thieves and I have video evidence

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone called me a fat [mod removed] in Sea of thieves and I have video evidence: Is there a way I can give the videos I have to someone?? There's no option to and I need to give this over for the report. c1ffd64e-7ecd-4a8e-b37e-965cd447552b
  4. please can someone call me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please can someone call me: i have a monthly plan i pay for my x box x box game pass ultimate and just paid the last bill and now i cant play my morto combat game 01ba1516-8b02-411a-a456-0b59ea53a412
  5. Does someone have a link to Data Pack 2 for Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does someone have a link to Data Pack 2 for Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Im not able to find data pack 2 for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare. Could someone post a link so I can install it. Thanks 871d166b-2525-4a22-b5b1-bb77f873845f
  6. would like to talk to someone what a good number to call

in XBoX on Consoles
    would like to talk to someone what a good number to call: need phone number to talk bout my account d97b3618-cd01-49b0-ae92-95690def4400
  7. Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod...: I was playing my game and this Toxic person called me hurtful names. So I told him to flip off and he report me so i got banned how he didn't idk Oh and xbox my xbox keeps acting up like a...
  8. Banned for calling someone a [Mod Removed-Innapropriate]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for calling someone a [Mod Removed-Innapropriate]: Why do i get com banned for calling someone a [Mod Removed-Innapropriate] when i was thinking that he was hiding where i couldnt find him in a killer game its m for mature who would get offended...
  9. can i get someone from xbox live to call me

in XBoX Accessibility
    can i get someone from xbox live to call me: can someone from xbox live call me 422a9e3e-4335-416c-b3f9-1cf78fe54a10
  10. Why do i get banned for calling someone a [Mod Removed - Profanity] . But he can team kill a 7 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i get banned for calling someone a [Mod Removed - Profanity] . But he can team kill a 7 ...: Ok i get that i swore, and even though i didnt actually call him it directly just used in the sentence, i receive an instant comms banned. Yet when i have proof of him team killing nothing...