Someone changed my xbox gamertag without me knowing

Discus and support Someone changed my xbox gamertag without me knowing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox gamertag had changed without my authentication and now I have to pay to change it back. I would like to revert all the unauthorized changes to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BillName, Jan 9, 2020.

1. BillName
    BillName Guest

My xbox gamertag had changed without my authentication and now I have to pay to change it back.

I would like to revert all the unauthorized changes to my account.

:)

BillName, Jan 9, 2020
  2. Unknowngamer1st Win User

log in to your Microsoft account locate all your purchases. then once you find it you should see a refund request. fill out all the information and you will receive an email saying that you have been refunded or reason's why you were not refunded.
  3. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

It must have been something naughty lol. What was it?
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Could it have been considered offensive or in breach of codes of conduct and changed by enforcement?

Check HERE
    for info.(link to enforcement site)

If however, you feel that your account has been accessed without your knowledge, check out the steps HERE(solutions for hacked
    account)
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

In the meantime, since you dont think it's an enforcement issue, I would take steps.to ensure.your account isn't compromised. At the very least, change your password
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

My xbox gamertag had changed without my authentication and now I have to pay to change it back.

I would like to revert all the unauthorized changes to my account.
    If the change is not on your billing tab chances are enforcement changed it for you because of reports
Thema:

1. Someone changed my xbox gamertag without me knowing - Similar Threads - Someone changed gamertag

2. Revert to last Gamertag changed by someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Revert to last Gamertag changed by someone: Hi good afternoon, my gamertag was changed by someone I don't know and now, I want back the last gamertag before it was changed to this current one. Do have any ideas or ways on how to go back...
  3. I want to change my gamertag, but someone already has it taken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to change my gamertag, but someone already has it taken.: I've been wanting to get the gamertag '', but someone took it already. They haven't been online in around 5 to 6 years, so I really want to know if there's any possibility to get it. Any help...
  4. Someone changed my gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone changed my gamertag: I logged onto my xbox and was surprised to see that my gamertag had changed from my original “volantunicorn65” (this was a randomly chosen name) i was charge the fee for changing the name even...
  5. Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can...: Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag! Xbox support wont help! Can someone please tell me how i can change it back for f? 57d1ab7e-05b3-4efa-9b2b-d3700989ce44
  6. Alguém alterou minha gamertag sem minha permissão [Mod Translation - Someone changed my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Alguém alterou minha gamertag sem minha permissão [Mod Translation - Someone changed my...: A alguns meses parei de jogar no xbox one e quando voltei minha gamertag tinha sido alterada mas não por min gostaria de saber se posso solicitar que minha gamertag seja alterada para minha antiga...
  7. someone that change my gamertag to definitive nickname

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone that change my gamertag to definitive nickname: i want to change from " I hate the xbox " to "Sorcio84 ", and no more gamertag changes for all my life. thanks, cya. c413ed40-ac57-458a-ab76-94b5b001081c
  8. Someone else changed my gamertag :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone else changed my gamertag :(: Recently I got a new laptop with Windows 10 and when I signed in with my Windows account, I noticed that the gamertag showed in the Window's xbox app wasn't the one I was remembering I have (or...
  9. I got banned for calling someone trash and my gamertag was changed by tge enforcement. Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned for calling someone trash and my gamertag was changed by tge enforcement. Team: i get banned of calling someone trash and my gamertag had a forced. Changed by the enforcement team d42bfa6e-07fa-442b-8f4a-964a381687a4
  10. Xbox Enforcers changed my gamertag? I'd like to speak to someone, please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcers changed my gamertag? I'd like to speak to someone, please: My gamertag is [Mod removed], which I've had for serveral online games. It means the art of defeating an opponent. [Mod removed] = Beating/Winning and "[Mod removed]" means study of. I don't see...